proper dosages for enclomiphene and arimidex @ 16y?

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
i’m taking enclo for test boost BUT i want to not only use arimidex to keep my estrogen in check with enclo, but ALSO to keep my plates open

so what would be the correct dosages of each? i have 10g of both.

not worth it taking enclo at 16, run test or hcg if you have to

not worth it taking enclo at 16, run test or hcg if you have to
why test over enclo? seems like very similar results with very varying side effects, no?

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
why test over enclo? seems like very similar results with very varying side effects, no?
Enclo fucks up your estrogen receptors, it gives you high estro and low estro effects. It antogonizes some e2 receptors but is a agonist to other receptors. Test is far better researched and controllable

• +1
Enclo fucks up your estrogen receptors, it gives you high estro and low estro effects. It antogonizes some e2 receptors but is a agonist to other receptors. Test is far better researched and controllable
i’m gonna take arimidex tho… is all that permanent ?

• +1
From what I’ve read and been told, enclo shouldn’t have any effect on tissue and bone receptors.

• +1
Reactions: JD_25
Yes, if you half the dosage every half life

Arimidex's half life is around 7-10 days
also back to the original question, what dosage should i be taking? i know about 6.25mg is regular for enclo but idk if that’s what i should take at 16. i also have struggled to find any dosage guide for arimidex

also back to the original question, what dosage should i be taking? i know about 6.25mg is regular for enclo but idk if that’s what i should take at 16. i also have struggled to find any dosage guide for arimidex
I'm not too sure about arimidex but I take 12.5mg every 2 days for Aromasin

I'm not too sure about arimidex but I take 12.5mg every 2 days for Aromasin
alright i think regular dose is 1mg for arimidex so considering i’m on enclo and wanna keep my plates open i’ll probably take 1.5mg or smth and enclo like 4mg

Well aromasin doesn't have estrogen rebound compared to arimidex and letz
alright i think regular dose is 1mg for arimidex so considering i’m on enclo and wanna keep my plates open i’ll probably take 1.5mg or smth and enclo like 4mg

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
R u satisfied with ur height?
no, i’m taking mk677, cjc1295 and ipamorelin on this cycle too. didn’t think it was worth mentioning in the post since it doesn’t have much to do with the testosterone part i was asking about

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
no, i’m taking mk677, cjc1295 and ipamorelin on this cycle too. didn’t think it was worth mentioning in the post since it doesn’t have much to do with the testosterone part i was asking about
How long have u been doing that? How tall r u atm? Have u seen results and what's it been like?

my plates will be closed soon anyway lol, and i plan on doing this cycle for like 2-3 months maybe 4-5 max
that duration could be sufficient in closing your growth plates and you specifically said you wanted to keep them open

it should, enclo can still mess with the bones on its own so we won't know for sure until you try.
in what way can enclo mess with bones? never saw that anywhere while researching it

in what way can enclo mess with bones? never saw that anywhere while researching it
I've heard rumors of it potentially affecting bone mineral density and what not, these are claims that aren't back by research and are anecdotal/speculation so idk it wasn't even worth bringing up to be honest. Go all out