Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Learn how to use Google :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • Woah
  • +1
but I understand there's like hard mewing and soft mewing?

Soft mewing is just having your tongue there, hard mewing includes really pushing with your tongue

• +1
Soft mewing is just having your tongue there, hard mewing includes really pushing with your tongue
ah I've been hard mewing then because my default position is soft mewing, 😂😂

gaycel moment. just place ur friends cock in ur palate bro.

jfl i found this forum looking for mewing shit on google then i blackpilled myself on mewing. mewing after 12 yr old = cope wont do shit.

gaycel moment. just place ur friends cock in ur palate bro.

jfl i found this forum looking for mewing shit on google then i blackpilled myself on mewing. mewing after 12 yr old = cope wont do shit.
i am 12 JFL 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sdmaster, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
JFL at people watching Astro for mewing tips, he has a antigonal notch so large that his side profile looks like he was uppercutted by a bully when he was 8 and never recovered. It's indicative of bad growth

Last edited:
When hard mewing I actually get a bulge under my chin, submental muscle contracting or smth, is that normal ? Won't it cause hypertrophy to this muscle and lead to big ugly ?

When hard mewing I actually get a bulge under my chin, submental muscle contracting or smth, is that normal ? Won't it cause hypertrophy to this muscle and lead to big ugly ?
i don't know, I hard mew a lot and I get the same bulge

I don't want to ignore any1 tbh, I want to learn things from everyone on this site tbh
You’ll understand soon enough most people on here are low IQ and don’t know much get the information u need and leave as soon as possible this site will fuck up ur mental health

• +1
You’ll understand soon enough most people on here are low IQ and don’t know much get the information u need and leave as soon as possible this site will fuck up ur mental health
I'm already mentally fucked (autism) tbh, the only people I want to avoid are the incels who want to rape their sister

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I'm already mentally fucked (autism) tbh, the only people I want to avoid are the incels who want to rape their sister
Molars lightly touching tongue Tip at incisive papilla (do not touch the front teeth with your tongue and connect the rest of your tongue to your palate and apply force

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Molars lightly touching tongue Tip at incisive papilla (do not touch the front teeth with your tongue and connect the rest of your tongue to your palate and apply force
haven't heard of this technique will give it a go

i am 12 JFL 😂😂😂😂
just rope me as hard as you can. nigga is 12 and on looksmax. why the fuck wasn't this site made when I was 12. over for oldcels like me pass the rope already

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet