PUBERTYMAXXING (potential cels gtfih)

Did you think Barrett did all of this , hexum, gandy, even hernan , all your fav psl gods ? No.
They just got lean and aged (Barrett surgery maxxed but whatever)
Genetics buddy
That’s the whole point of looksmaxxing you utter retard, the average person on here doesn’t have top tier genetics so they have to outwork what they have…

Materon will increase his bone age and it still has Less effect than test p
Also injecting test will increase his bone age
You shouldn't use Testosterone Enanthate and Masteron at the same time.

Instead buy Testosterone Propionate. It makes you hold less water while Test E bloats you. Basically Test E and Masteron work against each other since one bloats the one dries out. Get propionate.

If you already ordered, then it's over. This is what happens when you don't do research and just buy random shit.
Yes

quick water thread just need replies, i’m 16, on 500 mg test e a week, Aromasin 12.5 EOD, Masteron 200 mg a week being bought soon, same with hgh, bonesmashing, proper posture, mewing, chewing with incisors, gymcelling, chin tucks, beltpulling, towelpulling, cranial facial release via balloon couple times a week. what more do i need to be doing lmk.
how much did your aromasin cost cause it costs like 300€ Everywhere I look

quick water thread just need replies, i’m 16, on 500 mg test e a week, Aromasin 12.5 EOD, Masteron 200 mg a week being bought soon, same with hgh, bonesmashing, proper posture, mewing, chewing with incisors, gymcelling, chin tucks, beltpulling, towelpulling, cranial facial release via balloon couple times a week. what more do i need to be doing lmk.
fucking up your hormornes when youre not done with puberty jfl have fun pinning trt in your ass til your 90:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
You shouldn't use Testosterone Enanthate and Masteron at the same time.

Instead buy Testosterone Propionate. It makes you hold less water while Test E bloats you. Basically Test E and Masteron work against each other since one bloats the one dries out. Get propionate.

If you already ordered, then it's over. This is what happens when you don't do research and just buy random shit.
Work against each other
:lul::lul:

People saying this is cope for a 16 year old are retarded. Keep doing what you’re doing bro

appreciate it, what more should i do
That’s perfect. If you don’t ascend from that then you just have dogshit genetics. Also, use RU-58841. I’m 17 running a test cycle rn, and I use RU every night to prevent hair loss while maintaining high DHT levels. Roids are pointless if you go bald. Good shit tho

That’s perfect. If you don’t ascend from that then you just have dogshit genetics. Also, use RU-58841. I’m 17 running a test cycle rn, and I use RU every night to prevent hair loss while maintaining high DHT levels. Roids are pointless if you go bald. Good shit tho
my gentetics are like top 1% i fucked it all up lol.

my gentetics are like top 1% i fucked it all up lol.
Same dude. When I was 11 I deadass looked like Jordan Barrett. Insane forward growth, but then I fucked it up with mouth breathing and orthodontics

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
Same dude. When I was 11 I deadass looked like Jordan Barrett. Insane forward growth, but then I fucked it up with mouth breathing and orthodontics
we’re the same person bro, we gonna ascend tg?

and ur still manlet

• +1
Reactions: Rzn