Property is an olden-times wealth creation method

J

JoeKeys9

Iron

save $20,000 deposit, to buy a rental property where your just paying off the interest and the amortization, only start making 100-300usd per month profit after about 10 years when you get past the amortization

lmao retarded.

$20k into a modern online business asset which can generate you thousands per month is a 10000x higher ROI

Property is a waste of your time and money if ur trying to make money from it

It's simply something that should be lived in

yeah ur landlord makes $500 off you per month. but hes like 80. who gives a fuck about $500 per month at 80 years old.

we wanna be rich when we're young

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, likenesss, Newday*V3 and 2 others
so what do we invest in ?

Some people are making 10s of thousands a month, off simple Ai apps they created in a month.

Like the guy who made the looksmax app, that uses GPT4 vision to analyze faces, then gives ratings and looksmaxing advice. Claims to be making like 200K a month.

3rd layer Ai, is probably the biggest gold rush right now, but I'm avoiding it because I'm prone to shiney object syndrome, and haven't been successful yet because I keep getting bored of projects and jumping to something new, after a few years.

You can literally use Chat GPT, or Claude, or Windows Co-pilot to learn how to code any apps very fast, by asking questions. No intelligence or skill required, only hard work, persistence, and some luck. (Many of these Ai apps may not make money).

• +1
Reactions: nosauce, JoeKeys9 and <6PSLcel
$20k into a modern online business asset which can generate you thousands per month is a 10000x higher ROI
Some added factors.
1. Most fail probably to make money with that.
2. It's very time consuming, a job, to run an online business. While owning reall estate, is supposed to be rather passive. And something one does besides ones job/carreer/ business

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Some added factors.
1. Most fail probably to make money with that.
2. It's very time consuming, a job, to run an online business. While owning reall estate, is supposed to be rather passive. And something one does besides ones job/carreer/ business
1. ok maybe true
2. its just as passive as real estate if u invest the 20k into employees building it for you

save $20,000 deposit, to buy a rental property where your just paying off the interest and the amortization, only start making 100-300usd per month profit after about 10 years when you get past the amortization

lmao retarded.

Property is a waste of your time and money if ur trying to make money from it

It's simply something that should be lived in

yeah ur landlord makes $500 off you per month. but hes like 80. who gives a fuck about $500 per month at 80 years old.

we wanna be rich when we're young
Just create an online bussiness bro :soy:

Ironically i technically already have an online bussiness

2. its just as passive as real estate if u invest the 20k into employees building it for you
me knowing people that have small businesses with employees. it's alot of work, to manage that, fulltime+ work for all of them

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
me knowing people that have small businesses with employees. it's alot of work, to manage that, fulltime+ work for all of them
Most of these 'successful' online entrepreneurs are just LARPing or got extremely lucky. There's a reason why most people wagecuck. If it was as easy to start a profitable business, they would do that. Unfortunately, that isn't the case. The world expects you to work hard for every shekel.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
property is still a good investment, question is where the hell can you buy a property for just 20k?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel and eduardkoopman
property is still a good investment, question is where the hell can you buy a property for just 20k?
You don't. That's why you can't just investmentmax your way out of povertyceldom. You will have to wagecuck. There is no other way.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants