Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) cared about and found a wife to this involuntary celibate of his time

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
His name was unusual and incomplete. Julaybib (Radhi Allaahu Anhu) means “small grown” being the diminutive form of the word “Jalbab.” The name is an indication that Julaybib was small and short, even of dwarf-like stature. More than that, he is described as being “damim” which means ugly, deformed, or of repulsive appearance. Even more disturbing, for the society in which he lived, Julaybib’s lineage was not known. There is no record of who his mother of his father was or to what tribe he belonged. This was a grave disability in the society in which he lived. Julaybib could not expect any compassion or help, any protection or support from a society that placed a great deal of importance on family and tribal connections.

Just as he was aware of the great issues of life and destiny, the Prophet of Mercy (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) was also aware of the needs and sensibilities of his most humble companions. With Julaybib in mind, the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) went to one of the Ansar and said: “I want to have your daughter married.” “How wonderful and blessed, O Messenger of Allah and what a delight to the eye (this would be),” replied the Ansari man with obvious joy and happiness. “I do not want her for myself,” added the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam). “Then for whom, O Messenger of Allah?” asked the man, obviously somewhat let down. “For Julaybib,” said the Prophet. The Ansari must have been too shocked to give his own reaction and he merely said: “I will consult with her mother.” And off he went to his wife. “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, wants to have your daughter married,” he said to her. She too was thrilled. “What a wonderful idea and what a delight to the eye (this would be),” she said. “He does not want to marry her himself but he wants to marry her to Julaybib,” he added. She was flabbergasted.

“To Julaybib! No, never to Julaybib! No, by Allah, we shall not marry (her) to him,” she protested. As the Ansari was about to return to the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) to inform him of what his wife had said, the daughter who had heard her mother’s protestations, asked: “Who has asked you to marry me?” Her mother told her of the Prophet’s request for her hand in marriage to Julaybib. When she heard that the request had come from the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) and that her mother was absolutely opposed to the idea, she was greatly perturbed and said: “Do you refuse the request of the Messenger of Allah? Send me to him for he shall certainly not bring ruin to me.” This was the reply of a truly great person who had a clear understanding of what was required of her as a Muslim. What greater satisfaction and fulfillment can a Muslim find than in responding willingly to the requests and commands of the Messenger of Allah!

It is narrated that after his death, the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said "This (man) is of me and I am of him." He repeated this two or three times. The Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) then took him in his arms and it is said that he had no better bed besides the forearms of the Messenger of Allah. The Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) then dug for him a grave and himself placed him in it.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, PrinceLuenLeoncur, czwarty and 3 others
She clearly didnt want and she feared hell . Your prophet lead her to getting raped

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, Shade91, Patris and 8 others
She clearly didnt want and she feared hell . Your prophet lead her to gey raped
Rate me Honstley bro
IMG 7319

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, czwarty, kebab and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Egyptianmogger and Zenis
His name was unusual and incomplete. Julaybib (Radhi Allaahu Anhu) means “small grown” being the diminutive form of the word “Jalbab.” The name is an indication that Julaybib was small and short, even of dwarf-like stature. More than that, he is described as being “damim” which means ugly, deformed, or of repulsive appearance. Even more disturbing, for the society in which he lived, Julaybib’s lineage was not known. There is no record of who his mother of his father was or to what tribe he belonged. This was a grave disability in the society in which he lived. Julaybib could not expect any compassion or help, any protection or support from a society that placed a great deal of importance on family and tribal connections.

Just as he was aware of the great issues of life and destiny, the Prophet of Mercy (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) was also aware of the needs and sensibilities of his most humble companions. With Julaybib in mind, the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) went to one of the Ansar and said: “I want to have your daughter married.” “How wonderful and blessed, O Messenger of Allah and what a delight to the eye (this would be),” replied the Ansari man with obvious joy and happiness. “I do not want her for myself,” added the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam). “Then for whom, O Messenger of Allah?” asked the man, obviously somewhat let down. “For Julaybib,” said the Prophet. The Ansari must have been too shocked to give his own reaction and he merely said: “I will consult with her mother.” And off he went to his wife. “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, wants to have your daughter married,” he said to her. She too was thrilled. “What a wonderful idea and what a delight to the eye (this would be),” she said. “He does not want to marry her himself but he wants to marry her to Julaybib,” he added. She was flabbergasted.

“To Julaybib! No, never to Julaybib! No, by Allah, we shall not marry (her) to him,” she protested. As the Ansari was about to return to the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) to inform him of what his wife had said, the daughter who had heard her mother’s protestations, asked: “Who has asked you to marry me?” Her mother told her of the Prophet’s request for her hand in marriage to Julaybib. When she heard that the request had come from the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) and that her mother was absolutely opposed to the idea, she was greatly perturbed and said: “Do you refuse the request of the Messenger of Allah? Send me to him for he shall certainly not bring ruin to me.” This was the reply of a truly great person who had a clear understanding of what was required of her as a Muslim. What greater satisfaction and fulfillment can a Muslim find than in responding willingly to the requests and commands of the Messenger of Allah!

It is narrated that after his death, the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said "This (man) is of me and I am of him." He repeated this two or three times. The Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) then took him in his arms and it is said that he had no better bed besides the forearms of the Messenger of Allah. The Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) then dug for him a grave and himself placed him in it.
Prophet Muhammad can suck my dick

Attachments

• 20230627_164753.jpg
    20230627_164753.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Patris, Fynasids dk and 3 others

Protocel dysgenics kek, julayb shouldve died without having kids so his inferior genes dont spread. Islam and abrahamic religions in general coddle the weak and deformed by preaching equality. This is gross

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

Phaggot Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) cared about and found a wife to this involuntary celibate of his time​

fixed

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Patris and Zenis
So Muhammad was a pimp..... OK, understood

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Mohammed was chosen by G-D to lead the Arabs out of polytheism and into tawheed! It’s all part of the plan to prepare the world for Mosiach!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
Mohammed was chosen by G-D to lead the Arabs out of polytheism and into tawheed! It’s all part of the plan to prepare the world for Mosiach!
Dumbass

Disprove it then
Do you somehow not know that even Islam affirms Jesus as the messiah of the Jews? Ask any of the retarded Muslims of this forum—including @MaghrebGator. They will all confirm that the messiah has come and his name is Jesus Christ.

Not a word

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Do you somehow not know that even Islam affirms Jesus as the messiah of the Jews? Ask any of the retarded Muslims of this forum—including @MaghrebGator. They will all confirm that the messiah has come and his name is Jesus Christ.
Yeah but at least Islam is tawheed unlike Christianity

She clearly didnt want and she feared hell . Your prophet lead her to getting raped
Who tf cares about what thewhore “wants” she’s a fucking woman her job is to stfu and take cock in her pussy and that’s what the great prophet Chad did

Seriously keep on worshipping a fictional dead Jew
It boosts the Jewish ego
He is not at all dead, He is first born of the dead and the true living God. 😇✝️

I cannot emphasize enough how little your words mean to me LOL

He is not at all dead, He is first born of the dead and the true living God. 😇✝️

I cannot emphasize enough how little your words mean to me LOL
Yet you still reply with rage and cope 😂

brainlet cope

small in stature 😹holy height pill

• JFL
Reactions: kebab