Yaarhuni

Banned
IMG 20240315 151825

His short legs make him look manlet and he is like 6'4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar, InnerVoid, kanderior and 1 other person
Damn someone actually was bothered to make a post about his proportions, I knew long time his proportions were bad for a Somehow 240lb 6”4 Heavyweight but he is huge irl. Was dwarfed by ngannou tho in both fights.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Yaarhuni
He doesn’t just have short legs but relatively short arms, i believe his wingspan is between 6”2-6”3

• +1
His build is mogger for bench press tho, would easily do 405lbs for 1 rep naturally

• +1
He doesn’t just have short legs but relatively short arms, i believe his wingspan is between 6”2-6”3
Interesting his leg reach is less than 5'11 suga sean and they listed his reach about 79 inch . But you know how their reach and height works his arms are definitely short

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I knew about the proportion pill for 5'11-6'1 and thought that from 6'2 you look tall no matter what. Never seen a very tall guy with such manlet proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni and mayo mogger
Interesting his leg reach is less than 5'11 suga sean and they listed his reach about 79 inch . But you know how their reach and height works his arms are definitely short
Def 1 inch shorter then his height, but not like short short. Still kinda normal for a white guy. Compared to ngannou he has the complete opposite build.. ironically why stipie dominated him on the gorund due to superior torso dominant build

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni and mayo mogger
I knew about the proportion pill for 5'11-6'1 and thought that from 6'2 you look tall no matter what. Never seen a very tall guy with such manlet proportions.
Its common among asians and whites usually due to colder climate adaptations.

Def 1 inch shorter then his height, but not like short short. Still kinda normal for a white guy. Compared to ngannou he has the complete opposite build.. ironically why stipie dominated him on the gorund due to superior torso dominant build
Yeah blacks have longer limbs there are plenty of white fighters who have short reach than height

Yeah blacks have longer limbs there are plenty of white fighters who have short reach than height
Thing about is that whether you have short endo build or long exo build, they both have advantages and disadvantages. (However being more proportional is ideal for looks wise)

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
Proportion pill has destroyed my life.
Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni