• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399, Darmstadtium and pizza
klinefelter tier

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Darmstadtium
Unnamed 1

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Darmstadtium
Omg she got tibia+femur double surgery twice?
Shes a fucking mental

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 8904 and Darmstadtium
ll is the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and Darmstadtium
I need to be 212 cm aka 6'11.6 to have perfect proportions. Its fucking over man

• JFL
Reactions: Darmstadtium
16cm is way too much man. I’d be happy with 8-10

• +1
16cm is way too much man. I’d be happy with 8-10
Ikr, 16 is madness unless you're 5ft tall.
My case? I'm 169 cm and I think I'm gonna quadrilaterals for 9 cm so I can be a solid 5'10-10.3 which I think is good enough, not 10 cm because that would be pushing my leg to torso ratio too much

If I was your height I'd shoot for 6'1" / 185 tbh but 182 is good as well

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
16 makes you look like a fucking t rex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Darmstadtium
16 makes you look like a fucking t rex
I have really long arms so I could pull it off in terms of wingspan tbh. But definitely not torso size because I sit on level with women who are 5'1-5'2

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I have really long arms so I could pull it off in terms of wingspan tbh. But definitely not torso size because I sit on level with women who are 5'1-5'2
How much is LL?

• +1
How much is LL?
1-1.5 crore rupees if you do it with Dr. Paley (best LL doc in the world)
Or 35 lakhs if you go with a Mumbai surgeon Dr. Parihar who was Paley's fellow and we'll reputed

This is for 8 cm

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity
1-1.5 crore rupees if you do it with Dr. Paley (best LL doc in the world)
Or 35 lakhs if you go with a Mumbai surgeon Dr. Parihar who was Paley's fellow and we'll reputed

This is for 8 cm
Shits expensive as hell ngl

• +1
One kick would cause her legs to crumble to dust.
that's very ignorant. It would diminish your athletic abilities (a huge amount like 16 cm) significantly yes but distractive osteogenesis works on the principle that bone grows back with the same quality as before so soft tissue regrowth is the limiting factor.

Numerous trials show that the femurs can handle 8 cm and tibias 6 cm, but if you rebreak a year apart 8 cm on tibiae is achievable. Soft tissues and blood vessels grow under tension provided the rate is controlled vigilantly.

Everything will be the same provided the technique is proper and the alignment of the bone is proper which won't cause arthritis. Only difference is soft tissues may be tighter. So how exactly are your legs going to "crumble to dust"?

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Rift
that's very ignorant. It would diminish your athletic abilities (a huge amount like 16 cm) significantly yes but distractive osteogenesis works on the principle that bone grows back with the same quality as before so soft tissue regrowth is the limiting factor.
I was joking.

• JFL
Beyond 5 cm the rates of a full or at least very good recovery with decent athletic performance decreases greatly. Beyond 8 cm and you're getting into the realm of medical issues that could hinder even basic tasks.

• +1
Beyond 5 cm the rates of a full or at least very good recovery with decent athletic performance decreases greatly. Beyond 8 cm and you're getting into the realm of medical issues that could hinder even basic tasks.
I saw that post on your compendium of LL outcomes. The recipe for disaster is: going beyond 6 cm on tibias and 8 cm femurs.

5 cm would be ideal but ideally one would not be doing it at all, within these safety limits reasonable function is guaranteed, but if you're seriously comparing high level athletic performance that will definitely take a hit, fortunately most people who do this aren't into it.

The people who had a sub-par outcome generally did something like 7 cm on tibias and with external devices.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Jfl, looks like slenderman, and just lol at lengthening your legs to develop knock-knees. Almost certain to destroy your joints, cartilage and spine, better look forward to sitting in a wheelchair after 55

• JFL
Ikr, 16 is madness unless you're 5ft tall.
My case? I'm 169 cm and I think I'm gonna quadrilaterals for 9 cm so I can be a solid 5'10-10.3 which I think is good enough, not 10 cm because that would be pushing my leg to torso ratio too much

If I was your height I'd shoot for 6'1" / 185 tbh but 182 is good as well
That’s what ima do too, I am aiming for 8cm. So I’ll be 183 after roughly or just slightly under, a solid 6’0. It’s not ideal but I’ll feel content

• +1
Jfl, looks like slenderman, and just lol at lengthening your legs to develop knock-knees. Almost certain to destroy your joints, cartilage and spine, better look forward to sitting in a wheelchair after 55
lol that's what orthopedics is, they have to preserve the biomechanics so it doesn't cause abnormal join pressure or arthritis and no it doesn't cause knock knee deformity, which coud in term lead to spinal problem or pain.

Its up to rehabilitation treatment. Of course if you lengthen too much it will be harder. But Dr. Donghoon Lee said that patients think they've recovered their athletic performance(sprint, football shits) 70% after 2~3years from they got the surgery. And he also said the performance might get better over time. Because patients dont come to see him anymore after 2~3years from they got the surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot