proportions don’t matter with LL, also saying you’ll be crippled is an excuse

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
at my school i see plenty of 6 ft+ guys with absolutely horrid proportions (extremely long legs and short/normal sized torso). why dont LL’ers just get like 8 inches added and have shit proportions. sure you’ll have long ass legs but long legs make you look even taller. it’s probably a huge halo to be able to say ur 6’1 rather than “5’10 with good proportions” most short people have normal sized torso and short legs so most manlets can definitely get a huge amount added.

also the “you’ll be crippled” excuse is bullshit bc it’s definitely better to run like shit than be a midget. only reason to not i can think of is you won’t be able to train legs effectively but tall skinny guys are in right now so it won’t even matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
those lanklets also have long ass arms, so it fits their build. You with t-rex arms will look comical with the proportions of an average BBC

• +1
Reactions: Buci and RoundHouse
those lanklets also have long ass arms, so it fits their build. You with t-rex arms will look comical with the proportions of an average BBC
shit didn’t think of this :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

t-rex arms
i'm 5'9 with 6'0.5 arms, i never seen someone with short arms. it can tolerate up to 10 cm lengthening easily.

wtf are you all talking about?

i'm 5'9 with 6'0.5 arms, i never seen someone with short arms. it can tolerate up to 10 cm lengthening easily.

you are the exception not the rule you aspie. A typical 5'9 dude will have a 5'9-5'10 wingspan. going from 5'9 to 6'0, with arms 2-3 shorter than total height is unaesthetic

you are the exception not the rule you aspie. A typical 5'9 dude will have a 5'9-5'10 wingspan. going from 5'9 to 6'0, with arms 2-3 shorter than total height is unaesthetic
i looked it up and LL can also be for ur arms. is dis true

at my school i see plenty of 6 ft+ guys with absolutely horrid proportions (extremely long legs and short/normal sized torso). why dont LL’ers just get like 8 inches added and have shit proportions. sure you’ll have long ass legs but long legs make you look even taller. it’s probably a huge halo to be able to say ur 6’1 rather than “5’10 with good proportions” most short people have normal sized torso and short legs so most manlets can definitely get a huge amount added.

also the “you’ll be crippled” excuse is bullshit bc it’s definitely better to run like shit than be a midget. only reason to not i can think of is you won’t be able to train legs effectively but tall skinny guys are in right now so it won’t even matter
If someone is 5'4" and they are taken up to 5'9", that's only 1.1 times what they were before. LL is the best solution for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
If someone is 5'4" and they are taken up to 5'9", that's only 1.1 times what they were before. LL is the best solution for manlets.
too bad ur spending 100 grand to go from manlet to manlet and if u have 100k just to drop, clearly ur height hasn’t held you back a significant amount

too bad ur spending 100 grand to go from manlet to manlet and if u have 100k just to drop, clearly ur height hasn’t held you back a significant amount
I've had a lot of luck with money for some reason.

having short arms as a man is suicide, just stop talking