propranolol is a god tier superman pill

Slayer

Slayer

💩
finally got my dr to prescribe it

20mg = impossible to have physical anxiety symptoms

riding around my motorcycle nearly getting killed by boomers and my heart rate never exceeded 110 when it would regularly hit 170+

my brain is desperately telling my body to freak out but absolutely nothing happens, it's like punching in a dream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, ryuken, cellmax and 3 others

riding around my motorcycle nearly getting killed by boomers and my heart rate never exceeded 110 when it would regularly hit 170+

my brain is desperately telling my body to freak out but absolutely nothing happens, it's like punching in a dream

I asked my Dr for a prescription, he said I'm gonna have to do blood work first.

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayer

Gonna buy that shit tonight

just checked a pharmacy website in the country i live in and they told me it's OTC

is it worth it? what does it do? all i found was sone cucked heart diseases shit

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
just checked a pharmacy website in the country i live in and they told me it's OTC

is it worth it? what does it do? all i found was sone cucked heart diseases shit
inhibits norepinephrine which is not something u want inhibited for 0 reason

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, ryuken and slavicpsycho
Wait till clavinigger finds this one ahh

Adrenalin is terrible it ruined my life
not the same thing tho
and wdym by adrenaline ruined my life exactly and how u know it was that and how did u fix it(😂)

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
how did it ruin ur life explain
Humans produce baseline adrenaline some more than others so for me high adrenaline and adrenaline has 2 outputs
1: exercise
2: anxiety
On days where I exercise I don't feel any anxiety but when I don't exercise I get anxiety all day
So if I don't want to be a high cortisol freak I have to be a slave and torture my body in the gym fuck that. NEET now so haven't needed to exercise in months

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and NZb6Air
Humans produce baseline adrenaline some more than others so for me high adrenaline and adrenaline has 2 outputs
1: exercise
2: anxiety
On days where I exercise I don't feel any anxiety but when I don't exercise I get anxiety all day
So if I don't want to be a high cortisol freak I have to be a slave and torture my body in the gym fuck that. NEET now so haven't needed to exercise in months
what did ajonus advise for this type of anxiety

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
inhibits norepinephrine which is not something u want inhibited for 0 reason
If norepinephrine is the main contributor to the physical symptoms of anxiety (which is one of two reasons people take propranolol), then why is it a bad thing to inhibit it?

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and NZb6Air
If norepinephrine is the main contributor to the physical symptoms of anxiety (which is one of two reasons people take propranolol), then why is it a bad thing to inhibit it?
cause gonna rape cognitive function

• +1
Reactions: N1666
i thought it took 5 years for all the cells in your body to be replaced or some shit
Not necessarily cells but if you take a vaccine the ingredients from it will stay in you for 10+, same goes with any goyslop, drugs air pollution ect

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Not necessarily cells but if you take a vaccine the ingredients from it will stay in you for 10+, same goes with any goyslop, drugs air pollution ect
google cell turnover rates besides neurons they all change in X time

and what ingredients in vaccines stays in you for 10 years

how do i get it and what are the side effects? I kinda like adreniline so idk