propranolol users

Kelly Oubre Jr

Kelly Oubre Jr

t$unami 🌊🦹🏽‍♂️🎚
does it reduce mental anxiety or only physical anxiety (heart rate, sweating)

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
physical, but most of the mental are caused by the physical
ok thanks bro i dont really get physical anxiety i just wanna lower my inhib do you think its still worth? im asking because i can get propranolol super easy but cant get pregabalin

ok thanks bro i dont really get physical anxiety i just wanna lower my inhib do you think its still worth? im asking because i can get propranolol super easy but cant get pregabalin
in my country u dont need even a prescription lol

try it. its ideal if u feel your stomach shaking and shit

in my country u dont need even a prescription lol

try it. its ideal if u feel your stomach shaking and shit
nah i dont get any of that. i might just try low dose like 10mg and see if it has any effect

betablockers are for social anxiety
Betablockers are for lowering blood pressure, nor are they used for social anxiety. They can lower the physical symptoms of anxiety. Please learn how to use google before spewing shit, and then having the audacity to tell OP to use google :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Betablockers are for lowering blood pressure, nor are they used for social anxiety. They can lower the physical symptoms of anxiety. Please learn how to use google before spewing shit, and then having the audacity to tell OP to use google :feelskek:
thats what i was thinking, i already knew it was BP medication from roid forums then i heard people using it for lowering inhib but ig its just for actual socialanxietycels who literally shake and sweat when they need to talk to a stranger :lul:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
thats what i was thinking, i already knew it was BP medication from roid forums then i heard people using it for lowering inhib but ig its just for actual socialanxietycels who literally shake and sweat when they need to talk to a stranger :lul:
I think there’s a massive misconception on here when it comes to propranolol, people think it’s a wonder drug that makes you low inhib. In your case it would be useless to take as you don’t experience physical effects.

If you don’t live in US I have a pregab source for you btw

• +1
Beta blockers can play a role in social anxiety management by reducing the physical symptoms that often accompany social interactions, such as blushing, sweating, and trembling.

Beta blockers can play a role in social anxiety management by reducing the physical symptoms that often accompany social interactions, such as blushing, sweating, and trembling.
That’s what I just said you utter retard. You were insinuating that beta blockers primary use are for social anxiety, no doctor prescribes propranolol for social anxiety lol. They only would if the patient had physical symptoms..

There are a vast variety of other drugs which lower social anxiety directly, you failed to mention three times that propranolol only targets the physical symptoms.

• +1
That’s what I just said you utter retard. You were insinuating that beta blockers primary use are for social anxiety, no doctor prescribes propranolol for social anxiety lol. They only would if the patient had physical symptoms..

There are a vast variety of other drugs which lower social anxiety directly, you failed to mention three times that propranolol only targets the physical symptoms.

Propranolol user here.
It reduces the symptoms of physical anxiety such as jitteriness, high heart rate, sweating, etc.
Reducing physical anxiety also helps with mental anxiety, as you can breathe more deeply and calmly, you stop fidgeting, etc. which also tricks your brain into thinking you're mentally calm too.
My personal stack is 20-40mg propranolol coupled with 1.5-2g of phenibut, which helps a lot with the mental symptoms of anxiety (overthinking, high inhib behavior, shyness, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Kelly Oubre Jr and Sodoku
Propranolol user here.
It reduces the symptoms of physical anxiety such as jitteriness, high heart rate, sweating, etc.
Reducing physical anxiety also helps with mental anxiety, as you can breathe more deeply and calmly, you stop fidgeting, etc. which also tricks your brain into thinking you're mentally calm too.
My personal stack is 20-40mg propranolol coupled with 1.5-2g of phenibut, which helps a lot with the mental symptoms of anxiety (overthinking, high inhib behavior, shyness, etc.)

This. it allows you to focus on the mental aspects. I think I use 80mg.

It does NOT make you low inhib. You can still have doubts etc - all it does is just take away physical symptoms

• +1
Propranolol user here.
This. it allows you to focus on the mental aspects. I think I use 80mg.

It does NOT make you low inhib. You can still have doubts etc - all it does is just take away physical symptoms
thanks for the actual good answers bhais, as i thought i will likely benefit from pregabalin much more so i dont think theres any point to me trying propranolol

• +1
Reactions: mogre and Sodoku
thanks for the actual good answers bhais, as i thought i will likely benefit from pregabalin much more so i dont think theres any point to me trying propranolol
It’s a cheat code for interviews though. You won’t be betrayed by your body. That’s when I use it most

• +1
Pregab is similar to phenibut in its mechanisms of action. I’ve tried both. Phenibut is superior in my opinion for lowering inhibition, as it makes me slightly more euphoric as well as calm, whereas pregab just makes me calm and sleepy.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Kelly Oubre Jr and AySab
Pregab is similar to phenibut in its mechanisms of action. I’ve tried both. Phenibut is superior in my opinion for lowering inhibition, as it makes me slightly more euphoric as well as calm, whereas pregab just makes me calm and sleepy.
agree.
both Gabapentinoids.

• +1
yeah phenibut would be my first option but i cant find a source unfortunately