PROS and CONS: Fillers vs surgeries vs implants.

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Bronze
Pros and Cons

Fillers:
Pro: Temporary, cheap, less risky.

Cons: Temporary and can make you feminine.

Surgeries:
Pro: Permanent, less foreign material. less chance of making you feminine.

Cons: Permanent, expensive, not everyone qualifies for it, hard to find a good surgeon, infection.

Implants:
Pro: Can be customized, can be removed/modified, can be permanent.

Cons: Expensive, can make you feminine, can get infection, foreign object in face can cause damage, infection, expensive, hard to find a good surgeon.

Please add your experiences.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 5694, deer and 1 other person
never said by anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
Or have genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and deer
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5694
Genetics will mog anything tbh. Surgeries are risky.
Well if you don't have genetics (like most girls), you can give life a final push before you rope. girls makeupmaxx, surgerymaxx, bitchmaxx , why can't guys improve?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, JohnnyBananas1000, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
Well if you don't have genetics (like most girls), you can give life a final push before you rope. girls makeupmaxx, surgerymaxx, bitchmaxx , why can't guys improve?
I'm a fatcel bro. I got decent genetics would mog most Indians.

Infection is the biggest meme.

Another potential downside to fillers is getting the "too much filler" looks. Like the bogdanoffs.... a lot of people on r/botchedsurgeries have that look. I have read that it is the result of filler not disappearing... instead, it just spreads throughout the face. So the more times you inject, the worse you will look.

Not sure if that is true though, maybe they just get way too much filler.

Pros and Cons

Fillers:
Pro: Temporary, cheap, less risky.

Cons: Temporary and can make you feminine.

Surgeries:
Pro: Permanent, less foreign material. less chance of making you feminine.

Cons: Permanent, expensive, not everyone qualifies for it, hard to find a good surgeon, infection.

Implants:
Pro: Can be customized, can be removed/modified, can be permanent.

Cons: Expensive, can make you feminine, can get infection, foreign object in face can cause damage, infection, expensive, hard to find a good surgeon.

Please add your experiences.

All three have their place... you just have to analyze your face, decide on your goals and then think about what will get you there. I don't think you would ever have to make a choice of osteotomies vs. implant, they do different things. You might choose filler vs. implant to "try out" a new look.

All three have their place... you just have to analyze your face, decide on your goals and then think about what will get you there. I don't think you would ever have to make a choice of osteotomies vs. implant, they do different things. You might choose filler vs. implant to "try out" a new look.
genioplasty vs chin implant. Jaw reconstruction vs jaw implant. etc. It is for people that have both options.

genioplasty vs chin implant. Jaw reconstruction vs jaw implant. etc. It is for people that have both options.

Chin implants are for modest augmentation and where no vertical shortening is required. For larger cases, a genioplasty is needed, possible with a chin implant on top of that.

Jaw surgery is to bring the jaws forward or back, implants are to add width or change shape, so not really a big overlap.
There's also chin wing but I'm not a fan of it.

So I think in most cases there's a clear procedure that you need, although in a moderate chin deficiency you could choose between genioplasty and implant.

Chin implants are for modest augmentation and where no vertical shortening is required. For larger cases, a genioplasty is needed, possible with a chin implant on top of that.

Jaw surgery is to bring the jaws forward or back, implants are to add width or change shape, so not really a big overlap.
There's also chin wing but I'm not a fan of it.

So I think in most cases there's a clear procedure that you need, although in a moderate chin deficiency you could choose between genioplasty and implant.
What’s wrong with chin wig?

• +1
Reactions: dogeatsgrass and Deleted member 4887
Genetics will mog anything tbh. Surgeries are risky.
No shit. Because I’m sure everyone would rather choose a flaw that needs to be corrected through cosmetic surgery over being born attractive. You think I like spending money on surgeries and people thinking I’m fake? Just fucking lol captain obvious.

I also read somewhere here that fillers aren't "temporary" really, they just migrate and get moved around face, instead of completely dissolving or dissapearing, and thats why people who re-do them many times end with totally bloated, "ken doll/bogdanoff" looking faces.

Fillers won't make you look feminine if you inject them in the good areas : chin, gonions, malar region.

Only submalar and lip fillers give gay/feminine looking