pros and cons of being an asian male

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
pls try to stay factual and scientific in this thread, no troll responses pls!

pros:
+often pct eyes
+rarely upper eyelid exposure
+wide cheekbones
+good skin quality
+good hair quality
+good aging genetics
+high iq (debatable)

cons:
-shit pfl
-no eye colour halo
-weak brow ridge
-recessed forehead
-light eyebrows
-often pig like nose (not always though)
-weak nasal bridge
-flat maxilla
-often times lacking strong bones and forward growth
-short height
-small dick
(-often times lacking facial hair like beard)

anyone has something to add that i forgot on this list?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, currylightskin, Lorsss and 12 others
@vanilla @Nameless_Sunflower @Preston @Gargantuan @Lorsss @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Gargantuan, n0rthface and 1 other person
is 30 mm pfl good for asian?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
also in terms of frame, bad proportions like short legs and short arms normally

• +1
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@subhuman incel aren't you a hapa?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and subhuman incel
pros:
big skull
wide jaw
narrow eyes

cons:
high bf rate
pct eyes but not good shape
skull flat

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, exeight and subhuman incel
Better than average looking daughters
Ugly af sons

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, rand anon, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
also another thing i noticed is a lot of asians faces grow out instead of forward, so not only is face flat but the cheekbones and jaw are often too square and developed outwardly but not prominently, looks like 2d square. Messes up their ES ratios too and makes their eyes look even smaller, i also have this issue to a degree

• +1
+ high IQ

• +1
@subhuman incel aren't you a hapa?
yes bro unfortunately, and inherited more asian genes unfortunately facewise.... only thing i inherited that are caucasian is forehead and brow ridge projection, height, frame and hair a bit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 3828, Eternal and 1 other person
yes bro unfortunately, and inherited more asian genes unfortunately facewise.... only thing i inherited that are caucasian is forehead and brow ridge projection, height, frame and hair a bit
What kind of hapa you are? I mean what's your mother's ethnicity (I assume she is the Asian one)

• +1
only thing i inherited that are caucasian is forehead and brow ridge projection, height, frame and hair a bit
tf that should make you have lachowski eye area

• JFL
also another thing i noticed is a lot of asians faces grow out instead of forward, so not only is face flat but the cheekbones and jaw are often too square and developed outwardly but not prominently, looks like 2d square. Messes up their ES ratios too and makes their eyes look even smaller, i also have this issue to a degree
yes bro, wide cheekbones is a good point i forgot on the list, not sure about es ratio though

• +1
Reactions: Eternal
Also highest IQs and more likely to be born with a silver spoon

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17872 and subhuman incel
pls try to stay factual and scientific in this thread, no troll responses pls!

pros:
+often pct eyes
+rarely upper eyelid exposure
+good skin quality
+good hair quality
+good aging genetics

cons:
-shit pfl
-no eye colour halo
-weak brow ridge
-recessed forehead
-light eyebrows
-often pig like nose (not always though)
-weak nasal bridge
-flat maxilla
-often times lacking strong bones and forward growth
-short height
-small dick
(-often times lacking facial hair like beard)

anyone has something to add that i forgot on this list?
Pros (unless SEA asian)
High iq
High status
Good hair
Fair skin
Kpopmaxx
Good aging
Appealing to young foids

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and subhuman incel
What kind of hapa you are? I mean what's your mother's ethnicity (I assume she is the Asian one)
she is malaysian and my father is swiss, im a recessed hapa unfortunately, with shit undereyes and dark circles and recessed maxilla and jaw, fortunately i got bimax already so my two biggest failos right now are weak nasal bridge and dark circles. forward growth and lower thrid are good now, my eyes arent typical asian tier though, i

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Wallenberg
pros: none
cons: all

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, reptiles, Looks234 and 5 others
Also highest IQs and more likely to be born with a silver spoon
USA/1st world countries only.

If you're born Asian anywhere else then you're likely living in the slums under some tryant.

• JFL
she is malaysian and my father is swiss, im a recessed hapa unfortunately, with shit undereyes and dark circles and recessed maxilla and jaw, fortunately i got bimax already so my two biggest failos right now are weak nasal bridge and dark circles. forward growth and lower thrid are good now, my eyes arent typical asian tier though, i
Is she like Malay or Chinese Malaysian? I remember ER's mother was Chinese Malaysian.

• +1
Is she like Malay or Chinese Malaysian? I remember ER's mother was Chinese Malaysian.
chinese malyasian unfortunately :feelskek:. china is a subhuman race :forcedsmile: . but at least she got decent height which i inherited

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
chinese malyasian unfortunately :feelskek:. china is a subhuman race :forcedsmile: . but at least she got decent height which i inherited
Nah Chinese fog and mog Southeast Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and subhuman incel
Arent u like 6ft6??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and subhuman incel
asians have that weird eye hooding

• +1
Arent u like 6ft6??
no, thats a disgusting height, i wish i was stallone tier height 5'9, but unfortunately im 5'11, maybe i do Leg shortening in the future to become ideal height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and LooksOrDeath
im sorry bro, but i will hunt white girls, im just too fascinated by blonde girls with blue eyes with good bone structure, i know this will be a very hard path, but that is just what gets my dick exceited, im a greedy motherfucker :forcedsmile:

trying to ascend like this asian subhuman :lul:. this girl st peach is my ideal and i will settle for nothing less

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Eternal and LooksOrDeath
no, thats a disgusting height, i wish i was stallone tier height 5'9, but unfortunately im 5'11, maybe i do Leg shortening in the future to become ideal height
I am also 5'11, i want to give you 2 inches to become 5'9 chad while you rot at 6'1

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal and subhuman incel
you used to larp about your 6'6 height 2 years ago:lul::lul: never believe anything on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, subhuman incel and LooksOrDeath
USA/1st world countries only.

If you're born Asian anywhere else then you're likely living in the slums under some tryant.
Japan, Korea and China have higher HDIs than the west

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 5455, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
-short height
hapas, asian americans, and chinese-japanese asians are pretty tall I've heard. Young chinese men are 5'10-5'11 on average.
6'3 jfl

• +1
hapas, asian americans, and chinese-japanese asians are pretty tall I've heard. Young chinese men are 5'10-5'11 on average.
View attachment 17458456'3 jfl
its because of westernization and globalization, before that asians would only eat rice, but now they eat fast foods like mcdonalds and burger king and therefore getting bigger, taller and stronger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and LooksOrDeath
its because of westernization and globalization, before that asians would only eat rice, but now they eat fast foods like mcdonalds and burger king and therefore getting bigger, taller and stronger
ngl chinese people getting fat these days

• +1

@subhuman incel thoughts on this vid
are asians this wholesome or just low t

• JFL
nigga i said go on elaborate your point jesus fucking christ
school intelligence doesnt equal life intelligence, thats what he wanna say, asians are good sheeps and followers and disciplined, they do what they are told to do, but outside of that they arent that smart, they lack extroversion, creativity and leadership to be truly smart (thats just oversimpilfied and a stupid hypothese what other stupid users may thinkg xd)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

@subhuman incel thoughts on this vid
are asians this wholesome or just low t

why do these asian males all have the same hairstyle acting shy, cute and soft? why do they all look the same? why are asian females inferior to blond blue eyed stacies with good bone structures?

• +1
school intelligence doesnt equal life intelligence, thats what he wanna say, asians are good sheeps and followers and disciplined, they do what they are told to do, but outside of that they arent that smart, they lack extroversion, creativity and leadership to be truly smart (thats just oversimpilfied and a stupid hypothese what other stupid users may thinkg xd)
They are still intelligent in all traditional forms of that word. Granted asians tend to be npc's and in the box but their processing speed is damn fast, that's why amazon hires an army of chinese and indian code monkeys in their sweaty warehouse, they get shit done fast and they follow instructions with impeccable precision.

• +1
  • JFL
They are still intelligent in all traditional forms of that word. Granted asians tend to be npc's and in the box but their processing speed is damn fast, that's why amazon hires an army of chinese and indian code monkeys in their sweaty warehouse, they get shit done fast and they follow instructions with impeccable precision.
if they are so smart, why dont they develop looksmaxxing proxedures or genetic engineering to make themselves chad and stacies to mog the whole western world? why do they cope so hard with hard work and money, but arent high iq enough at what attracts females? or are they so smart that they dont care sbout female validation because they know its overrated and in secret they are planning to take over the world someday and enslave every non-asian male? they want revenge for being second class citizens for the majority of humanity, never trust what these chinks think, they can be dangerous.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Wallenberg and subhuman incel
Mirin looksmaxxing dedication, you’ve already done more than 99% of the forum
also got an otoplasty, but still im capped at normie right now

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and rand anon
Japan, Korea and China have higher HDIs than the west
Japan, Korea, and Hong kong would be great places to live, but it depends on the country. Norway has the highest HDI.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel