Pros and Cons of me Staying in UK as a Turbomanlet, or Geomaxxing. Idk which one to pick

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I dont know whether to take the landwhale pill like my dad and stay in UK as a turbomanlet and suffer.

Or to try get online work so I can geomaxx to live in SEA and have a life there.

If I stay in UK as a turbomanlet:
- easier to get work and earn more money(for what tho?all i need is food and shelter and a gf)
- extremely harder dating
- can only get a landwhale gf probably
- have to get heightmogged everywhere i go
- extremely low status due to my height so hard to make friends
- if i have a son he will suffer like me
- my skin colour has no worth here
- better quality of life and social protection in UK
- dont even like british girls faces or skin colour or height. theyre to masc for me, i prefer darker girls, and most are taller than me, and there fat

If I geomaxx to SEA:
- hard to get online work
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf
- my skin colour has worth here
- wont get heightmogged as much. ill be average. or average if i wear lifts
- high status and treated better due to being white so maybe could make friends
- if i have a son he will be high SMV as hapa's are the highest smv there
- maybe lower quality of life and social protection. but maybe still a good quality of life if i have money and live in a 1st world SEA city like Bangkok
- i prefer thai girls. i like their asian alien faces, nice lips, more feminine, ideal tanned skin colour, are tiny, slim, petite

i had a thai hooker last night in uk and she let me go raw. i think its the hottest girl, most my type, and best sex i ever had. she was like 24, the first girl i ever fucked which was actually short and petite and made me feel like a man. she was like 5ft. very slim, very petite. light/medium brown. cute asian alien face, cute high pitch voice. felt very passionate gf experience.

which one do u think i should do? im stuck..

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, shalomnigga and Debetro
I dont know whether to take the landwhale pill like my dad and stay in UK as a turbomanlet and suffer.

Or to try get online work so I can geomaxx to live in SEA and have a life there.

- easier to get work and earn more money(for what tho?all i need is food and shelter and a gf)
- dont even like british girls faces or skin colour or height. theyre to masc for me, i prefer darker girls, and most are taller than me, and there fat

If I geomaxx to SEA:
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf
- maybe lower quality of life and social protection. but maybe still a good quality of life if i have money and live in a 1st world SEA city like Bangkok
- i prefer thai girls. i like their asian alien faces, nice lips, more feminine, ideal tanned skin colour, are tiny, slim, petite

i had a thai hooker last night in uk and she let me go raw. i think its the hottest girl, most my type, and best sex i ever had. she was like 24, the first girl i ever fucked which was actually short and petite and made me feel like a man. she was like 5ft. very slim, very petite. light/medium brown. cute asian alien face, cute high pitch voice. felt very passionate gf experience.

England is the worst country in Europe get out of this shithole arab country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dodevu, T50 Mogger, Detective and 8 others
How tall are you??? Because young koreans especially in the big cities they are very tall.

England is the worst country in Europe get out of this shithole arab country
EuropeansInAmericaVsEurope

Seriously

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, SonOfDarkseid, aspiringexcel and 7 others
raping british girls is more entertaining than raping sea girls. trust me i do it all the time. I am an expert on the matter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bululu_87, optimisticzoomer, Aleksandrtheblessed and 2 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aleksandrtheblessed and laaoo
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 26859 and laaoo
raping british girls is more entertaining than raping sea girls. trust me i do it all the time. I am an expert on the matter.
god damn auto correct rape = consentual sex.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and laaoo
UK women are copy and paste stacies that put on pounds of makeup lol

That nigga Mizzy fell off
British foids are bimbos and extremely low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Deleted member 26859
How tall are you??? Because young koreans especially in the big cities they are very tall.
nah they aint. korea japan is 5ft8 avg in young generation

but i want to go even shorter places like thailand philipiines etc..

nah they aint. korea japan is 5ft8 avg in young generation

but i want to go even shorter places like thailand philipiines etc..
I live in korea their average is 5feet 9 and in mainsttream cities such as seoul gangnam they are even taller. I ain't joking they are very very tall. You can see lots of 6feet above.

• +1
Reactions: Sick, aspiringexcel and Wallenberg
I live in korea their average is 5feet 9 and in mainsttream cities such as seoul gangnam they are even taller. I ain't joking they are very very tall. You can see lots of 6feet above.

nah the average in seoul is 5ft8 like their study says. its shorter than 5ft8 outside of seoul

but also theyre getting shorter for the last 3 generations

nah the average in seoul is 5ft8 like their study says. its shorter than 5ft8 outside of seoul

but also theyre getting shorter for the last 3 generations
I think that study is weird because currently the 2023 military service test had confirmed the new born 04(starting age of adult) has confirmed as average of 174.5 which this is 5feet 9. Yeah I agree outside of seoul they are short but mainstream cities in seoul I feel their average is even bigger than 5feet 9. I can see over 6feet asians towering me everytime.

As a manlet in the UK I was able to slay LTBs on OLD. I even got to MTB, very very occasionally, on clubs, but that was humiliating and exhausting because the rejection ratio was enormous.

My success ratio with LTBs improved after moving out though.

If I were you I would definitely flee the country man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zipzam, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 26859
  • So Sad
Reactions: hansmoleman
As a manlet in the UK I was able to slay LTBs on OLD. I even got to MTB, very very occasionally, on clubs, but that was humiliating and exhausting because the rejection ratio was enormous.

My success ratio with LTBs improved after moving out though.

If I were you I would definitely flee the country man.
yea manlet is difficult. turbomanlet like me is nightmare/impossible mode

clubs was humiliating for me too

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel

If I geomaxx to SEA:
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf

" if i have a son he will suffer like me"

No if you capture he same height asian girl and inject you son with massive hgh and nuke his estrogen to 0 he can easily grow to a normal height

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Get out of here fella

Us proper lads will fight in this country till the end no matter what. Honour beyond Thai pussy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 26859
"pros and cons" = cope

• JFL
Bro just Asian max,

You’ll never get a Stacy white gf with ur height let’s be real unless she had other issues

But you’ll probably get an Asian chink who’s willing to worship you for being white.

Try your luck on Chinese exchange students and get one pregnant

• +1
go to sea and marry a taller than average woman 5'7, your son will be hapa and tall

If I geomaxx to SEA:
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf

practice muay thai and go to thailand to slay some thai girls. If you are tall enough, they will treat you like a god.