Prostaglandin/Minoxodil Alternatives for eyebrow/eyelash growth?

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
Prostaglandin can cause orbital fat loss, minoxodil can cause collagen loss, both of which are looksmins. The only other I know is stemoxydine which may avoid these but i’m not sure about it’s effectiveness. Are there other ways to grow eyebrows/eyelashes?

Last edited:
Sent you a dm

Androgen receptors are necessary for collagen production, reduced androgen receptors = reduced collagen

minoxidil don"t cause collagen los
and even then go collagenmax to counter that effect

Androgen receptors are necessary for collagen production, reduced androgen receptors = reduced collagen
@DR. NICKGA

But anyway the issue is that i have open plates and collagen synthesis is very important for height growth, and collagenmaxing doesn’t increase androgen receptors so it wouldn’t counteract this so minox isn’t an option for me atm

Minox doesnt cause collagen loss
Even then it doesnt matter because it wont be visible

@IAMNOTANINCEL it does unfortunately

Yeah the collagen loss around the eyebrows would be fine but when used on eyelashes it could fuck up the under eyes. Also i’m pretty sure minoxodil always goes at least a bit systemic so it would reduce overall collagen synthesis too

@IAMNOTANINCEL it does unfortunately

Yeah the collagen loss around the eyebrows would be fine but when used on eyelashes it could fuck up the under eyes. Also i’m pretty sure minoxodil always goes at least a bit systemic so it would reduce overall collagen synthesis too
You shoiuldnt use minox on lashes anyway

castor oil or argan oil

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I been using minoxidil for 6 month and didn’t loss collagen

• +1
I been using minoxidil for 6 month and didn’t loss collagen
This is ofc anecdotal but still fair. I doubt the collagen loss is that bad it’s mainly bc it can affect collagen synthesis throughout the whole body which can reduce height growth

Prostaglandin can cause orbital fat loss, minoxodil can cause collagen loss, both of which are looksmins. The only other I know is stemoxydine which may avoid these but i’m not sure about it’s effectiveness. Are there other ways to grow eyebrows/eyelashes?
I used one from olaplex since july. It worked👍🏿 gonna switch to the ordinary tho since its cheaper

• +1
@DR. NICKGA

But anyway the issue is that i have open plates and collagen synthesis is very important for height growth, and collagenmaxing doesn’t increase androgen receptors so it wouldn’t counteract this so minox isn’t an option for me atm
hmmmm idk, if thats true then its gonna be difficultt lolol

then use .... for enchaning eyebrow and eyelashes growth, but that will probably also fuck with you eye fat loss

So idk, the solutiom: heightmax and then eyebrow max

• +1