Its over for body buildingcels, gymcels, musclecels

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 1089
just DIY

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2729, Gargantuan and 10 others
It tastes like fucking shit too, I fucking hate protein powder its disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, BigJimsWornOutTires, Copeful and 2 others
jfl if you arent roiding already

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Lux
It tastes like fucking shit too, I fucking hate protein powder its disgusting.

there are shit tastes but there are VERY good tastes as well. Also suck my dick I aint bringing a pan to the gym to cook my chicken there. Yeah you can eat normal foods and have other nutrients as well. But its very easy to take 20-40 extra grams of proteins in with a shake

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
there are shit tastes but there are VERY good tastes as well. Also suck my dick I aint bringing a pan to the gym to cook my chicken there. Yeah you can eat normal foods and have other nutrients as well. But its very easy to take 20-40 extra grams of proteins in with a shake
which flavours you like the most and which site

I agree, I just hate all protein powder. I eat protein bars instead, its worse but atleast I can get it down.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
which flavours you like the most and which site

overal chocolate is good(there are variations), I like myprotein tbh good brand and cheap.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Lars
don't buy body&fit they dont put real protein in there they put sugar
yeah body&fit is fucking scam also with their prices buy only my vitamines there

• +1
Reactions: Julian
yeah body&fit is fucking scam also with their prices buy only my vitamines there

also shit just don't buy from that scamming trash company. They buy the failed batches of other companies I think jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lars
overal chocolate is good(there are variations), I like myprotein tbh good brand and cheap.
i bought vanilla it taste like shit
still have my whole 11lb bag sitting there

i bought vanilla it taste like shit
still have my whole 11lb bag sitting there

ye I tried vanilla as well. Just used that shit to make pancakes jfl. That actually tastes good tho. Just make a normal pancake but without sugar & use protein powder instead. Ez protein pancakes tbh.

ye I tried vanilla as well. Just used that shit to make pancakes jfl. That actually tastes good tho. Just make a normal pancake but without sugar & use protein powder instead. Ez protein pancakes tbh.
Which protein brand? all protein brands I tried taste like actual shit

Which protein brand? all protein brands I tried taste like actual shit

wtf I love my proteinshakes. Myprotein man myprotein.com

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
wtf I love my proteinshakes. Myprotein man myprotein.com
ye I heard about them, do you have them locally or how much is the shipping?

ye I heard about them, do you have them locally or how much is the shipping?

they are quite cheap and deliver fast, shipping was a few euro's or smth but I think its free over a certain amount

Use whey protein isolate 100% to avoid diarhea

also shit just don't buy from that scamming trash company. They buy the failed batches of other companies I think jfl
did you ever used the flavour drops of myprotein i got mango banana and cherry and love them all 3 in my kwark gonna order more soon

did you ever used the flavour drops of myprotein i got mango banana and cherry and love them all 3 in my kwark gonna order more soon

nah when I eat yoghurt or kwark I put either blueberries or protein powder in it

• Love it
Reactions: Lars

Was literally watching this video protein powder at walmart has dog food in it

You're a fat fuck projecting loser vibes on everyone. I've been using whey for years and I feel fucking great! Muscled and ripped! Roids are for faggots. Be a real man and pump that shit naturally! Ugh. MAKE ME WANNA BREAK SOMEONE IN HALF!!

You can't be that dumb. Who the fuck cares about some dog food, you need protein to build muscle, you can either eat a shit ton of meat every day or drink a simple protein shake, doesn't make a difference. Protein powder isn't some snake oil that was invented yesterday, there are studies behind it.

Only a moron who never tried steroids thinks that you can pin your ass and magically grow while eating burgers and pizza every day.

• +1
Reactions: pythong