Protein powder is RETARDED and if you use it you are a RETARD

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
This is for new gymbros

TLDR eat more eggs instead,
they're cheap as fuck and more cost effective. Where i live they're like 13 cents each, 15 x 3 = 45 cents a day, 45 x 31 = 1395 cents = 14$ a month. Considering theres like 13g of protein per egg. Way cheaper than anything fr.

If you get tired of cooking or boiling them, just make a protein shake with them or get creative.

Also if you don't intake at least 150g of protein a day, you are missing out and I am really sorry you are on such a low point in your life. Tbqh 150g is bare minimum, especially if you're <18 and are in puberty

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 28691, Johanjohan and 8 others
stfu u obv started lifting 2 weeks ago stop acting like you know jackshit, protein powder is convienent and dissolves faster than eggs your prob a grass munching pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, HTNGOD, Disbox789 and 37 others
Tbh protein powder fucks up my skin and causes stomach issues whenever I try taking it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Luke LLL, Gaia262 and 1 other person
stfu u obv started lifting 2 weeks ago stop acting like you know jackshit, protein powder is convienent and dissolves faster than eggs your prob a grass munching pussy
K keep chugging down foul tasting 50$ protein powder retard:lul:

25g of protein per serving :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Eggs give me acne , also not healthy to eat too many of them in a day .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
i drink them raw. eggs are unbearable cooked or boiled

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 6423, Danish_Retard and 2 others
where else can you get 50g of protein for 260 calories without fat? not everyone wants to be a bloated gymcel

• +1
Reactions: meesam, Johnnybegood, Deleted member 15302 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17027, Deleted member 14905, BearBoy and 1 other person
This is for new gymbros

they're cheap as fuck and more cost effective. Where i live they're like 13 cents each, 15 x 3 = 45 cents a day, 45 x 31 = 1395 cents = 14$ a month. Considering theres like 13g of protein per egg. Way cheaper than anything fr.

If you get tired of cooking or boiling them, just make a protein shake with them or get creative.

Also if you don't intake at least 150g of protein a day, you are missing out and I am really sorry you are on such a low point in your life. Tbqh 150g is bare minimum, especially if you're <18 and are in puberty
wtf???

13c an egg is gonna be a v badly treated and fed chicken, so egg.quality and riskiness will be bad.

theres 6, maximum 7g of protein in an egg, not 13g

eggs have other stuff, v important, like sat fat, but eating 6 eggs is gonna fuck ur macros for many people (lot of people dont want 18g of sat fat just to get 36g of protein)

protein in egg is less bioavailable and less well absorbed than whey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Germania, Schönling and 5 others
i drink them raw. eggs are unbearable cooked or boiled
raw egg yolks are extremely healthy but don't eat the whites raw it will lead to a biotin deficiency :)

We don’t live India ,so it’s not that cheap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt, .👽., Deleted member 14905 and 7 others
  • Ugh..
This is for new gymbros

First of all one egg doesn't have 13g of protein (I know that's what it says on google but that information is not accurate)
it's more like 6-7g per egg

second I have a daily intake of 175g of protein
and it's mostly from chicken breast and whey protein

0 eggs, eggs have a shit ton of cholesterol

You can buy a shit ton of yogurts with 20g of whey protein for very cheap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16834 and Preoximerianas
In a medium or large sized egg, If I am not mistaken, there is 13g.

Not thag big of a deal

Wrong, egg protein quality is on par with beef and whey
where is ur avi from?

Tbh protein powder fucks up my skin and causes stomach issues whenever I try taking it
That's because you're most likely lactose intolerant

if op died from downing his own shit for protein it would take out his subhuman gene pool

• +1
eating too many eggs gives you cancer, diabetes, and heart problems :ROFLMAO:
Thats why Arnold died of cancer and heart problems

Eating too many eggs will only kill if you have shitty genetics

But still whey protein is superior to eggs

Eating too many eggs will only kill if you have shitty genetics

But still whey protein is superior to eggs
op probably started lifting a week ago and thinks that going against the fitness norm is making him edgy

op probably sucks his giriflriend's bf cock for an hour and calls it a workout

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and raidenfrommetalgear
raw egg yolks are extremely healthy but don't eat the whites raw it will lead to a biotin deficiency :)

the biotin/avidin bond is actually beneficial since it helps to dissolve biocarbons and helps muscles retain carbs

no proof of this.

Eggs have good cholesterol. Since your brain is mostly fat and cholesterol, eggs are essential for brain health (eggs also contain selenium).

Cholesterol also IMPROVES cardiovascular health and also synthesizes VITAMIN D

Last edited:
op probably sucks his giriflriend's bf cock for an hour and calls it a workout
Damn stfu kike nigger, you are so desperate for my cock.

I bet you get like 70g a day with fucking soy protein  how does it feel paying 50$ a month for no big difference at all:lul::lul::lul:

Leo says high protein intake is unhealthy and shortens your lifespan

no proof of this.

Eggs have good cholesterol. Since your brain is mostly fat and cholesterol, eggs are essential for brain health (eggs also contain selenium).

Cholesterol also IMPROVES cardiovascular health.
the fat and cholesterol in moderation is good but when you eat too many like the retard op you can get cancer and diabetes, theres plenty of evidence in the shriveled bodybuilders past their prime with heart problems from chugging egg whites

Damn stfu kike nigger, you are so desperate for my cock.

I bet you get like 70g a day with fucking soy protein  how does it feel paying 50$ a month for no big difference at all:lul::lul::lul:
you can get protein from your shit for free now eat my shit faggot

Kinda agree with this one. Real food always mogs but the idea of protein powder is about convenience. It's more easier to drink a glass of protein shake rather than eat a pound of chicken breast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and irrumator praetor
When autist Zoomers try and act like bros

the biotin/avidin bond is actually beneficial since it helps to dissolve biocarbons and helps muscles retain carbs
...raw egg white contains avidin, which binds to biotin and can impair metabolism of other B-vitamins. Note however that raw egg toxicity should not be overstated: 20 raw eggs per day for several weeks would be necessary to create a biotin deficiency."

I read that it could cause biotin deficiency from someone and just ran with it but you're right it doesn't seem that dangerous

the fat and cholesterol in moderation is good but when you eat too many like the retard op you can get cancer and diabetes, theres plenty of evidence in the shriveled bodybuilders past their prime with heart problems from chugging egg whites

no proof. Anecdotal evidence from bodybuilders means nothing, they have the most unhealthy eating habits ever, not to mention PED abuse on top of that.

the masaai people have notoroiously high fat (saturated animal fats) diet with no cardiovascular complications, cancer or diabetes

Same goes for the inuit whose traditional diet was raw muscle meat, organs and blood. LITERALLY 0 health complications and cancer until they were introduced to modern western diets

From what i know most of the issues seem to be caused by polysatured fats, transfats, processed foods, sugar, undigestible fiber ect

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
That's because you're most likely lactose intolerant
No, milk is fine for me, I used to drink a huge amount daily for years with no issues, it’s just whey protein powder idk why

This is for new gymbros

The amount of fat your gonna get from the yolks eating 10 eggs a day wil make u a fat cunt lol- and no it's 0.82 per lbs if lean body weight for protein.
So it can be less than 150g you know nothing

Take collagen powder. It has high amounts of protein and actually IMPROVES skin.

13g of protein per egg. no buddy thats /100g. 1 large is 6g.

better buy egg white cartons. more protein, less calories:p

How many of you check your blood pressure or actually get blood work done? Maybe eggs three square meals a day for 40 years, being fat, smoking, drinking alcohol, never working out, sure you will fuck your arteries.

Most of you outside of the drastically overweight have perfectly normal blood pressure and clear arteries while eating the most disgusting and oily foods imaginable. I have heart disease, and out of jealousy and spite have checked my most out of shape normie friends before only to find the average person really does not have anything to worry about health wise until they are in their 40s.

Whey Protein is fine unless you get looksmin side effects. Personally, any dairy related products fuck my skin, so I buy plant based protein.

Protein per dollar though: eggs, chicken breast, pork, beans, milk, cheese, yogurt, and whey give you all you need.

You can eat anything you want sub 15% bodyfat if you exercise at all.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and whoremonger94
Thats why Arnold died of cancer and heart problems

He was on steroids which enhance your body’s ability to digest protein. For regular natty folks too much protein leads to putrefaction in the stomach aka “protein farts”

Ps you’re stupid

Eggs give me acne , also not healthy to eat too many of them in a day .
Cope, gaston ate 5 dozen eggs a day, and nobody moggs like gaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irrumator praetor and HOLYFUARK
Whey protein is inflammatory and horrible for your digestive tract. Pea protein powder is better but you should be getting most of your protein from meats anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 16834
Yes anyone who uses protein powder is a @retard_205

just eat food retard

ur a gymcel while i get any girl i want with this body

Attachments

• 273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 273569619_629086458356457_4357785677244743668_n.jpg
    273569619_629086458356457_4357785677244743668_n.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5060.jpg
    IMG_5060.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0