Protein powder is RETARDED and if you use it you are a RETARD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 5815
I eat 8 eggs a day and 250 grams of protein, u preaching to the choir greycel.

How many of you check your blood pressure or actually get blood work done? Maybe eggs three square meals a day for 40 years, being fat, smoking, drinking alcohol, never working out, sure you will fuck your arteries.

Most of you outside of the drastically overweight have perfectly normal blood pressure and clear arteries while eating the most disgusting and oily foods imaginable. I have heart disease, and out of jealousy and spite have checked my most out of shape normie friends before only to find the average person really does not have anything to worry about health wise until they are in their 40s.

Whey Protein is fine unless you get looksmin side effects. Personally, any dairy related products fuck my skin, so I buy plant based protein.

Protein per dollar though: eggs, chicken breast, pork, beans, milk, cheese, yogurt, and whey give you all you need.

You can eat anything you want sub 15% bodyfat if you exercise at all.
statincel cuck cope

13 cents each
13g of protein per egg
1 penny per protein gram?

This sounds less expensive than eggs are for me.

Even to buy tuna it's at best a dollar for a hundred grams, and the last time I saw that was years ago.

Also i boutht 6lbs (2.72kg) for about 50 bucks, and 5000/2720 works out less than 2 cents per gram

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Protein powder is OK post workout only in a moderate dose but it has a lot of sodium and will bloat you, it's better than eating nothing but if you can just meal prep

U look like a monster :lul: sometimes roping is really the only solution :lul:
273525509 478187710530597 8111389754244969209 n

holy shit u look like a clown my nigga
bro if u can remove any of that please do u look dumb asf your parents must cry everytime they see you

or you can drink 3 protein shakes a day in between your meals... and not eat 15 eggs a day cause they finna 1. taste like shit 2.make u gassy asf
also eat meat and shit lord you come to some retarded conclusion just cause u cant afford it or something? weird ass nigga

how u asshole

its natural
my fault cuhz its natural
i thought it was fake thats why i was being disrespectful
its not good 2 put people down my fault fr i see a lot of people saying shit about u 2 above in the comments dont listen to the rope people they toxic and prob cant get any girls either 🙏

my fault cuhz its natural
i thought it was fake thats why i was being disrespectful
its not good 2 put people down my fault fr i see a lot of people saying shit about u 2 above in the comments dont listen to the rope people they toxic and prob cant get any girls either 🙏
ok well ill give it to u

at least u apologized (y)

i already have to take out salludon thought i had to take u as well

The idea you need lots of protein is bullshit. You are fine insofar as you consume 60-100grams per day.

each egg has 6 of protein

Didn't read answers but OP is right. The jackest natural lifter I know told me to eat 2 eggs/ meal, every meal, and I got big results since then. He checked cholesterol+ the usual and all good.

Fuck your protein powder

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
stfu u obv started lifting 2 weeks ago stop acting like you know jackshit, protein powder is convienent and dissolves faster than eggs your prob a grass munching pussy
mogger reply

An egg has 6 grams of protein though?
If op is suggesting we eat 10 a day instead of just putting some powder in a shake he's retarded
Maybe from goyslop zogbot eggs but even industrial grade A eggs have 13g at the bare minimum, lol

Before you call everyone retarded, have you considered this:

A person can eat more than one food.

They can eat both eggs and protein powder in a single day!

Crazy, I know.

Not everyone is broke. Some people eat whatever they want.
Technically, theoretically and hypothetically, i could be eating on some bull testicles right now