Protein pudding legit?

Underdog9494

Underdog9494

Iron
So i got about 60 protein puddings who each have about 20g of protein, do they work or is it just goyslop?.

Attachments

• 1000040309.jpg
    1000040309.jpg
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000040310.jpg
    1000040310.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000040311.jpg
    1000040311.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000040308.jpg
    1000040308.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, slavicpsycho and NZb6Air
Goyslop

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Mewton and slavicpsycho
make your own it's easy and cheap, pudding is just milk and gelatin with whey for protein.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Underdog9494
make your own it's easy and cheap, pudding is just milk and gelatin with whey for protein.
Yeah i cant afford protein and i barley work out i just do like 200 pish ups daily, and my whole family will bully me if i buy protein powder and my mom will think its drugs or sum

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
just eat tuna at this point

Yeah i cant afford protein and i barley work out i just do like 200 pish ups daily, and my whole family will bully me if i buy protein powder and my mom will think its drugs or sum
From a macro perspective it’s probably decent. Ideally you should only eat whole foods

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
I try to eat whole foods, i got these for free :feelsautistic:

If you like them you could eat them, nothing really bad in them

Good you are eating whole foods. Best would be to only eat it, but it isn’t sustainable for some people and also expensive

• +1
Reactions: Underdog9494
grocery stores usually sell mix for pudding that you can heat with some milk and then cool.

• +1
Protein pudding mix? Cause 200 ml of milk have 6.4 g of protein

So i got about 60 protein puddings who each have about 20g of protein, do they work or is it just goyslop?.
Just mix some whey protein with low fat greek yoghurt(or even eat it on its own)there u got protein pudding. If u want some carbs u mix some oats and berrys in. There is nothing special about these protein puddings, cookies, bars whtever else. Taste like shit nothing like the real thing they are trying to replicate.

U got 20 grams of protein in 200-250 grams of low fat greek yoghurt (varies by brand) plus serving of potassium which u prob need if ur on western high sodium diet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Just mix some whey protein with low fat greek yoghurt(or even eat it on its own)there u got protein pudding. If u want some carbs u mix some oats and berrys in. There is nothing special about these protein puddings, cookies, bars whtever else. Taste like shit nothing like the real thing they are trying to replicate.

U got 20 grams of protein in 200-250 grams of low fat greek yoghurt (varies by brand) plus serving of potassium which u prob need if ur on western high sodium diet.
Thanks but as i said,
Sooo...

Thanks but as i said,

Sooo...
So just use greek yoghurtt low fat version. U cn flavour it with whtever u want. If u cnt afford tht bulk buy tins of tuna and bshit them and say ur coach at school(im assuming ur in school) said u need more protein for recovery from sport.

• +1
Just eat real food you mornon

So just use greek yoghurtt low fat version. U cn flavour it with whtever u want. If u cnt afford tht bulk buy tins of tuna and bshit them and say ur coach at school(im assuming ur in school) said u need more protein for recovery from sport.
I dont do pe class, my teacher is a skinny female and i cant eat too much tuna cause mercury poisoning (i eat like 4 cans a week) also im on bulk so i wont use low fat yogurt.

I dont do pe class, my teacher is a skinny female and i cant eat too much tuna cause mercury poisoning (i eat like 4 cans a week) also im on bulk so i wont use low fat yogurt.
Mercury poisoning is exaggerated trust me I ate 7 cans a week for prob 8 years. If ur on bulk thn drink full fat milk or full fat yoghurt with oats.

• +1
Mercury poisoning is exaggerated trust me I ate 7 cans a week for prob 8 years. If ur on bulk thn drink full fat milk or full fat yoghurt with oats.
Im still scared of mercury poisoning but ill try eating more tuna and once i go to gym maybe i will buy some protein powder
Thanks dear nigga!

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
WDYM they work? They have protein that's it, but if you mean if they are healthy, not at all, obviously they are highly processed

• +1
Make the whey protein yourself too while you're at it