Proteins: Better to consume mostly in one large quantity c or better to space out in smaller quantities?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
Title

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I mean hunter-gatherers mostly ate alot in one meal and then fasted. However, it may be easier to digest small quantities though.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, arabcelxxx and Youㅤ
Yo offtopic but with all this stuff you’re doing for anti aging and longevity till what age are you aiming to preserve your youth?
And how old do you want to live to?

As long as possible.

As long as possible, ideally indefinitely
Do you have a goal you’ve set? Like till what age do you think you can look 20?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Do you have a goal you’ve set? Like till what age do you think you can look 20?
I have no SMART goals, my objective is simply to look as young as possible for as long as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
I wanna do alot at once but it'd be hard as I gotta eat alot

Depends on what it's going to be used for. It's better to load on protein before workout or before injecting a GH agonist.

• +1
eating protein spread out throughout the day keeps your body in a constant state of protein synthesis and in a positive nitrogen balance (i think). so if you want to maximize gains do that

• +1
eating protein spread out throughout the day keeps your body in a constant state of protein synthesis and in a positive nitrogen balance (i think). so if you want to maximize gains do that
its the best possible thing, but its like 20x less important than total intake in all cases

• Hmm...
Reactions: _elijahschmidt_
Depends on what it's going to be used for. It's better to load on protein before workout or before injecting a GH agonist.
What about for anti-aging? If a protein threshold must be reached for anabolism, then perhaps spreading it throughout the day in low amounts at a time would be a way to provide needed protein while minimizing growth.

I have no SMART goals, my objective is simply to look as young as possible for as long as possible.
Make a faceless twitter documenting such progress, given that we don't know when this site will disappear.