protruding belly

chexo0

chexo0

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
2
I’m not overweight — I weigh 52 kg, I’m 171 cm tall, and I’m 13 years old, but my stomach sticks out. Maybe I’m missing some muscles? Or is it just bad posture? What can be done about it??(Sorry if there are any mistakes — I’m using a translator.)
 
Skinny fat but don't worry about it for now, eat in a surplus and build muscle. You can cut down once you've finished growing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: chexo0
I’m not overweight — I weigh 52 kg, I’m 171 cm tall, and I’m 13 years old, but my stomach sticks out. Maybe I’m missing some muscles? Or is it just bad posture? What can be done about it??(Sorry if there are any mistakes — I’m using a translator.)
let's all love lean
 
I had the same issue, just hit the gym and work on arms and chest and it should balance out for the most part
 
I had same shit. I’m lean af but belly part was kinda looking out. It was just posture. Has something to do with pelvis. Look at alexander posture technique
 

Similar threads

gplatesclosedat13
Replies
2
Views
22
gplatesclosedat13
gplatesclosedat13
Minichud24(TFD)
Replies
5
Views
91
iywujjffvjkiure
iywujjffvjkiure
non-chalant
Replies
5
Views
164
non-chalant
non-chalant
Adam lite
Replies
1
Views
87
tntd.
tntd.
L
Replies
1
Views
66
GZod
GZod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top