Protruding eyes isn't a failo

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
A40475aebd8033a0a793f46085fe0558

You'll notice guys with "big eyes" like Delon (aka wide pfl) almost always have above average eye protrusion and a slight negative vector. I'm pretty sure I also read a study that eye width was correlated to eye projection. Lorenzo Zurzolo is also an example of this

"How about bug eyes :soy:". Most bug eyes happen because there is protrusion beyond the browridge, or because of bad fat placement and scleral show.

Pictured above is standard curry bug eyes. Many on this forum would say that she needed orbital decompression, but if you look at the results just from manipulating sorrounding skin she was able to achieve an eye area that looked more deepset.

The push for orbital decompression on this forum is complete cope. Taban realized he could make a lot more money bulldozing your eyeball backwards for no aesthetic benefit and has trapped you all in his way of thinking. The only reason you should be considering OD is if your eyeball literally extends beyond your browridge.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, zipzam, AscendingHero and 7 others
Taban realized he could make a lot more money bulldozing your eyeball backwards for no aesthetic benefit and has trapped you all in his way of thinking.

:feelskek: I laughed so hard at this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Mewton, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
its a failo when you got other failos

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
yea i was just thinking about this, eye protrusion is an overrated problem

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
Bulging eyes are not a failo, depending by other features. Theorically you could have almond eye and good eye are also with bulging eye but i repeat, depending by other features.

• +1
View attachment 1587433

You'll notice guys with "big eyes" like Delon (aka wide pfl) almost always have above average eye protrusion and a slight negative vector. I'm pretty sure I also read a study that eye width was correlated to eye projection. Lorenzo Zurzolo is also an example of this

"How about bug eyes :soy:". Most bug eyes happen because there is protrusion beyond the browridge, or because of bad fat placement and scleral show.

Pictured above is standard curry bug eyes. Many on this forum would say that she needed orbital decompression, but if you look at the results just from manipulating sorrounding skin she was able to achieve an eye area that looked more deepset.

The push for orbital decompression on this forum is complete cope. Taban realized he could make a lot more money bulldozing your eyeball backwards for no aesthetic benefit and has trapped you all in his way of thinking. The only reason you should be considering OD is if your eyeball literally extends beyond your browridge.

Taban is pure shit and overrated. He fraud with his "after" picture after surgery and he works only to mill moneys, in fact he works at beverly hills and santa barbara. He is a pure arabshitcel with a wife that is fucked by other chads and he is also happy. He charges me 30k for a result that in italy i can achieve with 7k. Ridicolous

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15917 and Deprived
Taban is pure shit and overrated. He fraud with his "after" picture after surgery and he works only to mill moneys, in fact he works at beverly hills and santa barbara. He is a pure arabshitcel with a wife that is fucked by other chads and he is also happy. He charges me 30k for a result that in italy i can achieve with 7k. Ridicolous
do you know of dr. apostolakis?

do you know of dr. apostolakis?
No, but trust me, in Italy we have really good doctors, also not oculoplastic surgeon, who make really good works on the eye. If you want you can explain to me who is this doctor

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
You are not Alain Delon, just stop coping at get OD :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Mewton, AscendingHero and 4 others
View attachment 1587433

Legit post I only have 45mm pfl because they're slightly protruding and I have a 7ft head

View attachment 1587433

2787906 Polish 20220310 112151001

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zipzam, thecel, court monarch777 and 3 others
delon looks sick in that picture. I dont think hes a PSL god at all tbh. :blackpill:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero
i haven't seen many cosmetic Orbital decompression results tbh. It's a very niche surgery and imo unecessary unless it's really bad. Large fat pads can give the apprenance of deep set eyes from the front

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, AscendingHero, Deprived and 2 others
i haven't seen many cosmetic Orbital decompression results tbh. It's a very niche surgery and imo unecessary unless it's really bad. Large fat pads can make your eyes look deep set from the front
finally someone who use the brain. decompression surgery is for really prominent eyes, not for a simply negative vector
fat grafting or implants with lateral canthopexy works very well togheter and could easily fix an "bulging eye look"

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
finally someone who use the brain. decompression surgery is for really prominent eyes, not for a simply negative vector
fat grafting or implants with lateral canthopexy works very well togheter and could easily fix an "bulging eye look"
Implants + cantopexy will cost more than decompression unless you go to taban, that asks a lot for any of those. In europe there are surgeons who do it for 4-7K euro. Infraorbital rim implants are 10K minimum even in Europe and you have the risk of infection, poor placement and need for a revision, bone resorption, having an unnatural material under your skin. Fat grafts bear high risks of blindness. OD will make the browridge appear more prominent, as well as the lower and lateral rims.

Implants + cantopexy will cost more than decompression unless you go to taban, that asks a lot for any of those. In europe there are surgeons who do it for 4-7K euro. Infraorbital rim implants are 10K minimum even in Europe and you have the risk of infection, poor placement and need for a revision, bone resorption, having an unnatural material under your skin. Fat grafts bear high risks of blindness. OD will make the browridge appear more prominent, as well as the lower and lateral rims.
Malar implants 5k , in peek and 0 risky of infection in Italy
Fat grafting is the safest and with canthopexy cost 8k at max. Why you are so delusional

Malar implants 5k , in peek and 0 risky of infection in Italy
Fat grafting is the safest and with canthopexy cost 8k at max. Why you are so delusional
malar is not the same as infraorbital implants. Grow a brain. Cheek implants without infraorbital support will look like shit. I don't remember the numbers but the risk was much higher to go blind from fillers ( 50% of cases of blindness from fillers being from fat grafting ) than from orbital decompression.

Last edited:
By all means go ahead and waste 10k on a surgery only meant for deformed people. But to prove my point, I'll send his office a picture of the following eye area and ask for what kind of surgeries I need. And I'm 90% sure he's going to suggest "cosmetic orbital decompression" despite fat transfers, filler, or infraorbital implants being able to achieve a the same result for a much lower price.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bdh, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15917
But to prove my point, I'll send his office a picture of the following eye area and ask for what kind of surgeries I need. And I'm 90% sure he's going to suggest "cosmetic orbital decompression" despite fat transfers, filler, or infraorbital implants being able to achieve a the same result for a much lower price.

View attachment 1587838
He needs a whole ass frontal implant :ogre:

Imagine being sub mod and shitposting on the only useful subforum here
I am being serious nigga, his upper third is not projected enough.

By all means go ahead and waste 10k on a surgery only meant for deformed people. But to prove my point, I'll send his office a picture of the following eye area and ask for what kind of surgeries I need. And I'm 90% sure he's going to suggest "cosmetic orbital decompression" despite fat transfers, filler, or infraorbital implants being able to achieve a the same result for a much lower price.

View attachment 1587838
Is that you?

• +1

View attachment 1587838
OD is like 4-5K euro in Germany while infraorbital implants are 10K minimum. Fillers aren't permanent, migrate and can't be fully removed and have a risk of blindness. Infra implants are still better don't get me wrong because in combination with zygo/malar implants you will maintain your ogee curve after bimax or get it in the first place.
14A35D17 63F7 470D 89BB 72BCE39ECBA8

infraorbital implants or fillers would have never saved this guy but OD did. Just admit it, there are cases where OD is suitable without having your eye protrude more than your browridge, and giving Alain Delon as an example isn't enough .

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Jason Voorhees
OD is like 4-5K euro in Germany while infraorbital implants are 10K minimum. Fillers aren't permanent, migrate and can't be fully removed and have a risk of blindness. Infra implants are still better don't get me wrong because in combination with zygo/malar implants you will maintain your ogee curve after bimax or get it in the first place.
View attachment 1587911
infraorbital implants or fillers would have never saved this guy but OD did. Just admit it, there are cases where OD is suitable without having your eye protrude more than your browridge, and giving Alain Delon as an example isn't enough .
Is this cosmetic Orbital decompression result? I think he had some lower third work too. Damn impressive. Looks like Tom cruise in the after. Who is he? @Pendejo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Is this cosmetic Orbital decompression result? I think he had some lower third work too. Damn impressive. Looks like Tom cruise in the after. Who is he? @Pendejo
@kota is his username.

• Woah
Long midface is high class
Portruding eyes is high class
Balding is high class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Looks234, AscendingHero and 1 other person
His ascension is definitely up there tbh. Mirin. Eye area surgeries+ jaw implants?
Beside OD, I believe he had lower eyelid retraction, lip lift, and something to augment the chin ( can't remember here ). Genio, chin implant or fillers.

• +1
Beside OD, I believe he had lower eyelid retraction, lip lift, and something to augment the chin ( can't remember here ). Genio, chin implant or fillers.
Chin wing it was, I think he also got BiMax, but not on these pics tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Jason Voorhees
I have that problem, maxilla and browridge are way ahead of the eyeball and wide PFL but still have a negative vector orbit

You'll notice guys with "big eyes" like Delon (aka wide pfl)
Stop reading at this. Delon DOES NOT have wide PFL lmao

PFL is the horizontal width of the eye
- It's about average, circa slightly above.

-This is wide pfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Korea and volcelfatcel
Eating more meat increases the fat around your eyes. And sleep affects it too obviously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Eating more meat increases the fat around your eyes. And sleep affects it too obviously.
drinking orange juice and sprite gave me better eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
You are using 3/4 shots to assess PFL… really nigga?
Stop being pedantic, he has alot of old frontal pics but if i use niggas will call muh cherrypick. +Also I noticed his PFL seemed to get shorter as he aged.

Lmao also it's not like the angle of where the photo was taken drastically affects the width of the lateral orbital wall lmao

pRoTruDinG EyEs iSNT a fAiLO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Stop being pedantic, he has alot of old frontal pics but if i use niggas will call muh cherrypick. +Also I noticed his PFL seemed to get shorter as he aged.
View attachment 1587947View attachment 1587948View attachment 1587950View attachment 1587951View attachment 1587952

Lmao also it's not like the angle of where the photo was taken drastically affects the width of the lateral orbital wall lmao
His fat pad above is like dropping down with aging, it’s not tight like when he was young which lowers his visible pfl his actual pfl is still the same just hooded.

• +1
i haven't seen many cosmetic Orbital decompression results tbh. It's a very niche surgery and imo unecessary unless it's really bad. Large fat pads can give the apprenance of deep set eyes from the front
What do the ideal fat pads look like?

Especially under the eye, how should the fat there be orientated?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Jorge del rio has ideal fat pads
Indeed perfect amount to cover his UEE but his eyelash still have a nice dark tint and very prominent. Reminds me of Atesh's

That's water, I just want to see what the ideal under eye support and under eye fat pads look like? Chico's aegyo sal? @the next o'pry

Or this guy? Should there ideally be low LEE (lower eyelid exposure?
Insane under eye support african indigenous

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Cope, The only ones who can get away with any type of eye protrusion is women

View attachment 1587433

And her "results" speak for themselves. There is hardly a difference in her before/after photos. Compared to w/ OD:
Tabanmd 2

Gandy also has bulging eyes

Big eyes and protruding eyes are two different things

Nigga why did god give me bug eyes when none of my parents or siblings have them fuck