Prove who the fuck you are

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Don't prove this to a woman. You don't have to prove yourself to a parent or boss, nor a teacher. Anyone can memorize a book, then take a test and pass it. A child can. Probably even a discreet government lab experimental monkey can too. But who the fuck are you physically, as to the origin-alphas, will determine her aching drive for you.

Prove to yourself! And after that, women won't have anything against you. Meaning you can finally meet one to slam—punch—train—jackhammer that shit into oblivion.

Set a small goal while maintaining persistence and perseverance. For example. Start with a simple 3-mile walk/jog/run every day at one-mile intervals. And in between those sets, add strength training—curls, bench presses, deadlifts, etc. So when you complete those miles, you would've also worked out other muscles.

Do this for five days straight. Ugh. Probably by the 3rd, you'll try to convince yourself, "Sheeit, this shit be useless, nigga." BINGO! That's precisely why you don't fuck vaginas and why they don't trust you.

Do you get it?

Now, if you didn't understand any of that, it's over. Set an appointment up with a Woke-surgeon and have him turn your penis inside out into a vagina. Then TikTok that shit to the world, thus embarrassing your entire family and their friends and coworkers. Probably even destroy the legacy of that faggot last name of yours, that no one gives a fuck about too, in the process.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 14543, Kmscurry and 3 others

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Main qimg 2806b166be56a8be14eaacc96efe0742

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I was a fat fucker at one time. Ugh. Not too fat. But you know. Overweight and not pleasing to the eyes. Though back in my teens, I was a bodybuilder. So. You know. Once a Chad...

But I had to retrain myself. And became, SOMETHING ELSE. Ugh. And what I explained above was one of the techniques I used. But it's important to have that time available every day. Multitask too. What I usually do during that workout, study.

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
THANK YOU JIM

• Woah
Sheeit

• Woah
Now, if you didn't understand any of that, it's over. Set an appointment up with a Woke-surgeon and have him turn your penis inside out into a vagina. Then TikTok that shit to the world, thus embarrassing your entire family and their friends and coworkers. Probably even destroy the legacy of that faggot last name of yours, that no one gives a fuck about too, in the process.

• JFL