Proviron for puberty maxxing?

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
I was planning on using it since it has lot of good benefits and it doesnt cost much.Are there any risks and how much should i take them for and how much in a day week month?? Did anyone saw results?

Nah bro I was thinking of doing it too a few weeks ago but l cartinine is better bcah wit proviron u have to have a test base it's all lomg n dat.

I was planning on using it since it has lot of good benefits and it doesnt cost much.Are there any risks and how much should i take them for and how much in a day week month?? Did anyone saw results?
ive never taken it but it will crash your shbg which can lead to a lot of side effects after your done with it run hcg monotherapy

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax
ive never taken it but it will crash your shbg which can lead to a lot of side effects after your done with it run hcg monotherapy
damm isnt there any other way getting hcg is mad expensive also hard to get

Nah bro I was thinking of doing it too a few weeks ago but l cartinine is better bcah wit proviron u have to have a test base it's all lomg n dat.
wht l cartinine also i through proviron doesnt crash ur t

wht l cartinine also i through proviron doesnt crash ur t
l cartinine is gd for maximising ur androgen sentsitivity I'm same age as u and avoid proviron unless ur good with pct after.

l cartinine is gd for maximising ur androgen sentsitivity I'm same age as u and avoid proviron unless ur good with pct after.
how old are u also what about creatine also they just a bit expensive

how old are u also what about creatine also they just a bit expensive
I'm 15 and with creatine everyone @ my school does it and I don't c any difference with their facial structure/build before and after.

I'm 15 and with creatine everyone @ my school does it and I don't c any difference with their facial structure/build before and after.
does l carnetine change ur face