Proximity is the real requisite for sex and LTRs

So looksmatched? Or you slightly mog. Maybe for looksmatched couples that is really the dynamic, slow and steady.
Well, I wasn't chubby and my skin was clean and perfect, but being short and looking too young made it very hard to be seriously considered a man.

• So Sad
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
Sure, you can wait in line like a cuck while they fuck the other men. Some of them will leave the group over time, maybe new people will join, etc. I have seen the "wait in line like a cuck" lead to relationships before, but I have too much of an ego for that.

It's literally playing the game by women's rules. Wait in line, try your best and let's see what you can get. The problem is that you need to invest a lot of effort for unreliable results.

It's better to have an environment where you exert some power and hot women come and go, this is by far the best method, but you need an elite environment/social circle. College is the second best opportunity.

Then after all that you have in third place dating apps, but you need a big city and a spamming mindset and very good looks and pics. If you have a mogger Instagram, the better, if not you will cap the quality of women you can get there.

And last place is cold approach. It can work if you look decent and can hold your ground with strangers, but it's literally a numbers game where odds are against you (approaching strangers).

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, litaz, Whatever and 1 other person
It's literally playing the game by women's rules. Wait in line, try your best and let's see what you can get. The problem is that you need to invest a lot of effort for unreliable results.

It's better to have a environment where you exert some power and hot women come and go, this is by far the best method, but you need an elite environment/social circle. College is the second best opportunity.

Then after all that you have in third place dating apps, but you need a big city and a spamming mindset, if you have a mogger Instagram, the better, if not you will cap the quality of women you can get there.

And last place is cold approach. It can work if you look decent and can hold your ground with strangers, but it's literally a numbers game where odds are against you (approaching strangers).
Yes, I believe users here underrate how much one can achieve with effort (unless unfixable ugly), but at the same time I believe that the effort is degrading and you are a borderline cuck while doing it.

I heavily doubt the part about regular men you see IRL having good proximity to women though. I just cannot see good environments for that. And most men are ugly to women so internet status is not possible. This post kinda gaslights users as if they can go out and do something that will actually work. I disagree with that. It is literally the "just go outside bro" meme.

Yes, I believe users here underrate how much one can achieve with effort (unless unfixable ugly), but at the same time I believe that the effort is degrading and you are a borderline cuck while doing it.

I heavily doubt the part about regular men you see IRL having good proximity to women though. I just cannot see good environments for that. And most men are ugly to women so internet status is not possible. This post kinda gaslights users as if they can go out and do something that will actually work. I disagree with that. It is literally the "just go outside bro" meme.
Then why most LTR you see IRL are looksmatched. That fact destroys the hypothesis of "most men are ugly/disgusting to women".

Then why most LTR you see IRL are looksmatched. That fact destroys the hypothesis of "most men are ugly/disgusting to women".
Because women get into relationships with men for all kinds of reasons. Oofy doofy, betabuxx, settling for kids, too afraid to be alone, you name it. It does not destroy shit. The quality of said "relationships" and their duration prove very well that most men are disposable trash in the eyes of women.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Because women get into relationships with men for all kinds of reasons. Oofy doofy, betabuxx, settling for kids, too afraid to be alone, you name it. It does not destroy shit. The quality of said "relationships" and their duration prove very well that most men are disposable trash in the eyes of women.
Agree, but at the end of the day they (these men) are the ones holding hands in public and having sex. And women care for the most part for those men, emotional investment is important, I've seen this with my own eyes.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I don’t like this information.

I see everyday couples from the most diverse backgrounds from top to bottom: low class, drug addicts, low IQ, somewhat ugly...

Why these men can get sex and relationships while you rot? Because they interact socially in their respective backgrounds. They are not goodlooking, rich, smart or charismatic, but they put themselves in the real world and get women similar to them, a decent fit. Of course they are not getting an spectacular woman, but they are not incels and they subconsciously understand which one is their niche.

Meanwhile you are here reading about meaningless stuff 24/7, losing every opportunity while men dumber and uglier than you live a somewhat decent life.
Incels here don’t want to interact with any women other than a stacy, and them complain about hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and JOJOcelReturns
I see everyday couples from the most diverse backgrounds from top to bottom: low class, drug addicts, low IQ, somewhat ugly...

Why these men can get sex and relationships while you rot? Because they interact socially in their respective backgrounds. They are not goodlooking, rich, smart or charismatic, but they put themselves in the real world and get women similar to them, a decent fit. Of course they are not getting an spectacular woman, but they are not incels and they subconsciously understand which one is their niche.

Meanwhile you are here reading about meaningless stuff 24/7, losing every opportunity while men dumber and uglier than you live a somewhat decent life.
@Outerz14

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
you know where i met my gf? i cold approached her at the train station after seeing her at the gym a couple of times

but yea like i said enjoy staying single forever with this mindset

I want for it to be this simple, but there’s a heavy luck factor involved and you gotta understand how lucky you got that she was at that train station then and there. Approaching a girl who likes your looks and vibe, the chances on just that should be pretty good, but that’s not the end of it, you gotta multiply that by other circumstances (like if she’s seeing anyone at that moment, if it’s a good time in her life for a boyfriend, etc.) and just the odds of crossing paths with her at the right time and right place, that takes a luck that I just can’t seem to get.

I’ve done activities, not to meet girls but because I enjoy them. I’ve never gotten a date from them. I’ve gotten IOIs, had girls start talking to me, but I always tell myself I’ll see them again somewhere else and approach them then. Which has never once happened, it’s like I get one chance and then never see her again.

I had the reverse of that in college, girls from class approaching me on campus, or one was on the bus. I’ve also been approached by girls who didn’t know me at all. Even as a guy I found a huge difference between getting warm approached versus getting cold approached. Looking back on it, the girls who kinda knew me were way more patient with my non-NT voice and mannerisms, I still got their time. But with almost every girl who didn’t know me, I’ll never know what the fuck happened with some of them but it was like they were put off by it and turned right around. So the difference was, once again, proximity. Girls will work with a guy who’s not the most NT or doesn’t look the best if they know that they’ll see him again. Proximity is everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
I want for it to be this simple, but there’s a heavy luck factor involved and you gotta understand how lucky you got that she was at that train station then and there. Approaching a girl who likes your looks and vibe, the chances on just that should be pretty good, but that’s not the end of it, you gotta multiply that by other circumstances (like if she’s seeing anyone at that moment, if it’s a good time in her life for a boyfriend, etc.) and just the odds of crossing paths with her at the right time and right place, that takes a luck that I just can’t seem to get.

I’ve done activities, not to meet girls but because I enjoy them. I’ve never gotten a date from them. I’ve gotten IOIs, had girls start talking to me, but I always tell myself I’ll see them again somewhere else and approach them then. Which has never once happened, it’s like I get one chance and then never see her again.

I had the reverse of that in college, girls from class approaching me on campus, or one was on the bus. I’ve also been approached by girls who didn’t know me at all. Even as a guy I found a huge difference between getting warm approached versus getting cold approached. Looking back on it, the girls who kinda knew me were way more patient with my non-NT voice and mannerisms, I still got their time. But with almost every girl who didn’t know me, I’ll never know what the fuck happened with some of them but it was like they were put off by it and turned right around. So the difference was, once again, proximity. Girls will work with a guy who’s not the most NT or doesn’t look the best if they know that they’ll see him again. Proximity is everything.
well the only luck i had is that it worked on the 1st girl i ever approached

if she wouldve rejected me i would just continue until i get another one. approaching girls with an excuse like "you go to the same gym ..." etc. is extremely easy.

cold approaching random foids on the street is hard

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, BeanletMogger and Whatever

Proximity and pure luck is how I got my gf. I literally never would've met her otherwise and she would've rejected me had I approached her at a bar or something because she thought I was a fuckboy when we met. I had to run beta game for ages to show her that I was ltr material jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Whatever and BeanletMogger
well the only luck i had is that it worked on the 1st girl i ever approached

if she wouldve rejected me i would just continue until i get another one. approaching girls with an excuse like "you go to the same gym ..." etc. is extremely easy.

cold approaching random foids on the street is hard
I guarantee you that even if you are charismatic and good looking there is a huge barrier for most women when you cold approach them. They will feel weirded out by the situation and block themselves to you. It takes a girl/woman with a very open mind to follow through like that
Proximity and pure luck is how I got my gf. I literally never would've met her otherwise and she would've rejected me had I approached her at a bar or something because she thought I was a fuckboy when we met. I had to run beta game for ages to show her that I was ltr material jfl
To be honest that's how most LTR appear, little by little. That's why majority of women are aversive to cold approach. It's not the meta.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, forevergymcelling and Deleted member 1140
I guarantee you that even if you are charismatic and good looking there is a huge barrier for most women when you cold approach them. They will feel weirded out by the situation and block themselves to you. It takes a girl/woman with a very open mind to follow through like that

To be honest that's how most LTR appear, little by little. That's why majority of women are aversive to cold approach. It's not the meta.
ye ik

its not natural in todays society to get cold approached so introverted girls will most likely always reject even if you did everything right

aight then have fun being alone forever
Ime hobbymaxxxing is cope unless ur in a Tier 1 and ur doing a super NT trendy hobby like Pickleball or Run Club.

I live in a Tier 2 or 3 southern city and tried salsa and yoga classes and found out that most of the foids there were 30+ and married. And the few chicks there that were 18-25 were all LTB and ethnic.

The only hobby where youll find prime aryan stacy's is pilates but if try going in as a non athletic sub Chad then you have NO chance lmfao

Ime hobbymaxxxing is cope unless ur in a Tier 1 and ur doing a super NT trendy hobby like Pickleball or Run Club.

I live in a Tier 2 or 3 southern city and tried salsa and yoga classes and found out that most of the foids there were 30+ and married. And the few chicks there that were 18-25 were all LTB and ethnic.
What's wrong with ethnic

What's wrong with ethnic
Not my ideal type personally. But honestly its the fact that they were LTB that was the real deal breaker. If they were MTB-HTB filipina or mestiza, I would've stayed

Not my ideal type personally. But honestly its the fact that they were LTB that was the real deal breaker. If they were MTB-HTB filipina or mestiza, I would've stayed
And which ethnics are a no-go zone?

Finding out how false the "abundance mindset" and "plenty of fish in the sea" theory were after spam approaching 100s of girls was one of the blackest pills to swallow. The reality is that you're "power"/options are tied to how socially connected you are and how big ur social circle is, your status, etc if ur sub Chadlite.

None. However for dark skin blacks and indians They'd need to be HTB minimum for me to be attracted to them
would you LTR a stacylite black girl or a MTB white

Users who are viewing this thread

Back