Proximity is the real requisite for sex and LTRs

JOJOcelReturns

JOJOcelReturns

Special Grade Slayer
I see everyday couples from the most diverse backgrounds from top to bottom: low class, drug addicts, low IQ, somewhat ugly...

Why these men can get sex and relationships while you rot? Because they interact socially in their respective backgrounds. They are not goodlooking, rich, smart or charismatic, but they put themselves in the real world and get women similar to them, a decent fit. Of course they are not getting an spectacular woman, but they are not incels and they subconsciously understand which one is their niche.

Meanwhile you are here reading about meaningless stuff 24/7, losing every opportunity while men dumber and uglier than you live a somewhat decent life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: maarda, greycel, forevergymcelling and 24 others
It is well known that school and uni/ college have exactly this condition together with repeated and unplanned interactions (there was a third one, but I cannot remember it right now).

You say that they "put themselves in the real world". Where can one do this in the adult world? Cuz I cannot think of anything outside work which is highly individual to the job. Hobbies are a meme. I am searching for ideas though. Currently my target women are uni freshers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MedMogger, litaz, boss8055 and 8 others
Because most of these couples are probably boomers or older generations. If you look at the younger generations like zoomers or millennials, you'll see more single male virgins.

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger, thegiganigga, Xangsane and 5 others
100%, proximity is everything. Taking the proximity pill - my making the starting point of understanding things any girl's life (reality) instead of anything or everything about you (ego) - nukes every other theory. People on the internet are so lost in their theories that they're detached from their own lives, let alone the life of any girl on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, forevergymcelling, litaz and 9 others
So how am I going to be proximal to girls half my age?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MoggerGaston, litaz and 3 others
It is well known that school and uni/ college have exactly this condition together with repeated and unplanned interactions (there was a third one, but I cannot remember it right now).

You say that they "put themselves in the real world". Where can one do this in the adult world? Cuz I cannot think of anything outside work which is highly individual to the job. Hobbies are a meme. I am searching for ideas though. Currently my target women are uni freshers.
It's difficult because random interactions get less and less as you age.

It's very simple to show to class the first year of uni, no one knows each other as is very open to meet people. Then you go out with lots of new people, get invited to parties/events where friends of your friends are... you know how it goes. Totally different than being stuck at your job surrounded by older people already with families, friends, kids...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, MedMogger, forevergymcelling and 3 others
100%, proximity is everything. Taking the proximity pill - my making the starting point of understanding things any girl's life (reality) instead of anything or everything about you (ego) - nukes every other theory. People on the internet are so lost in their theories that they're detached from their own lives, let alone the life of any girl on the planet.
Yes, it's pretty simple once you think of it. Problem is that many try to destroy the wall of isolation/autism/poor social environment banging it with PSL/black pill.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, forevergymcelling, litaz and 2 others
Lol, I remember that back when I was in college, I had almost the perfect conditions: the university was focused on liberal arts and soft sciences, so the majority of students there were girls, I've spent years in an environment surrounded mostly by girls but I was still almost invisible to them and struggled a lot with dating, even though there was also little competition...

On the other hand, at the same time in my city, there were other guys at the Military, Navy and Police Academy who had absolutely no problem in getting girls, most even had a reputation of being ladies' men, even though their environment and conditions were much worse: they had to stay in their campus under military condition, had a strict schedule, needed permission from superiors whenever they wanted to leave, etc....However, since most of them were tall, robust, with well developed bones(conditions required to join those academies) they would easily slay whenever they were allowed outside and would go in bars and nightclubs, or even had girls coming to them, sneak inside their campus, etc.
So much for the proximity theory - I was in the best possible place, in close proximity to girls and still struggled like hell because of my looks, while these other guys were in the worst possible place, but girls simply came to them because of their superior looks, height and body.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, NoLongerHuman, BeanletMogger and 5 others
30% of men are incels nowadays tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, watah and bloomercel
Ngl, beetter being an incel than with a 7< girl

• +1
Reactions: litaz and thereallegend
Lol, I remember that back when I was in college, I had almost the perfect conditions: the university was focused on liberal arts and soft sciences, so the majority of students there were girls, I've spent years in an environment surrounded mostly by girls but I was still almost invisible to them and struggled a lot with dating, even though there was also little competition...

On the other hand, at the same time in my city, there were other guys at the Military, Navy and Police Academy who had absolutely no problem in getting girls, most even had a reputation of being ladies' men, even though their environment and conditions were much worse: they had to stay in their campus under military condition, had a strict schedule, needed permission from superiors whenever they wanted to leave, etc....However, since most of them were tall, robust, with well developed bones(conditions required to join those academies) they would easily slay whenever they were allowed outside and would go in bars and nightclubs, or even had girls coming to them, sneak inside their campus, etc.
So much for the proximity theory - I was in the best possible place, in close proximity to girls and still struggled like hell because of my looks, while these other guys were in the worst possible place, but girls simply came to them because of their superior looks, height and boi

So much for the proximity theory - I was in the best possible place, in close proximity to girls and still struggled like hell because of my looks, while these other guys were in the worst possible place, but girls simply came to them because of their superior looks, height and body.
You need to look at least mid. You need to have at least middle inhibition. If you meet those 2 criteria plus your environment, you can have sex/some LTRs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, forevergymcelling, thegiganigga and 4 others
That's bad statistics. It's not even real.
Cope. And I don't even need a statistic, just talk to many people not only those in your Chad social circle that you probably have

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
bro we all went to school/uni and clubs/parties, it just doesn't work for some of us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and thereallegend
Women are having even less sex.
Yeah, but they also have a lower sex drive so they choose to.

Meanwhile most men would be slayers if they could, so if they don't get sex for a year its clear that its cause they can't (or they are religious but idk how prevelant that is in the US)

If females had the same sex drive as men the problem would probably cease to exist, just look at gay dudes, there are no gay incels.

Yeah, but they also have a lower sex drive so they choose to.

Meanwhile most men would be slayers if they could, so if they don't get sex for a year its clear that its cause they can't (or they are religious but idk how prevelant that is in the US)

If females had the same sex drive as men the problem would probably cease to exist, just look at gay dudes, there are no gay incels.
It's proven that men have less sociosexual inhibition than women (they are more promiscuous).

I agree with you, women have far lower libido and it shows, being much more circumstancial. It's not that they only care for Chad, is that they remain most of the time pretty passive and "asexual" compared to male standards.

Most women don't care about sex majority of the time, chad or no chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6, litaz, Chadeep and 2 others
You're absolutely correct but it's gonna take me and some other users some time to get over the obsession with mogging constantly and becoming unmoggable.

Some of us wanna be worshipped to the point it's counterintuitive for successful LTRs.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Chadeep, bloomercel and 1 other person
It just says that 23% of men had no sex in a year, not much different from the 30% I said
the data from the 2020s tells a different story than than common incel narrative from 2018

men and women are having roughly equal amounts of sex with young men and older women less likely to be in relationships

the reality is pretty simple

It's proven that men have less sociosexual inhibition than women (they are more promiscuous).

I agree with you, women have far lower libido and it shows, being much more circumstancial. It's not that they only care for Chad, is that they remain most of the time pretty passive and "asexual" compared to male standards.

Most women don't care about sex majority of the time, chad or no chad.
get a young woman off the birth control and SSRIs and get her to eat raw seafood with raw milk and watch her libido explode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, thegiganigga and bloomercel
You need to look at least mid. You need to have at least middle inhibition. If you meet those 2 criteria plus your environment, you can have sex/some LTRs.
Lol, I didn't have much inhibition, I hit on everything that moved and it still took me like two years until I finally found a girlfriend...After finishing college and moving out of that environment with an over-abundance of girls, it was over for me.

Lol, I didn't have much inhibition, I hit on everything that moved and it still took me like two years until I finally found a girlfriend...After finishing college and moving out of that environment with an over-abundance of girls, it was over for me.
What is your looks rating

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, BeanletMogger and litaz
I don't know...pretty average I guess, my face looks neotenous, like not fully developed, I'm 5'5 also...
So below average all around. What is the rating of your gf?

So below average all around. What is the rating of your gf?
Below average too, she was chubby and had acne on her face and I still had to go through hell and back to seduce her, it took me two years of orbiting her...

Below average too, she was chubby and had acne on her face and I still had to go through hell and back to seduce her, it took me two years of orbiting her...
So looksmatched? Or you slightly mog. Maybe for looksmatched couples that is really the dynamic, slow and steady.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar

hobbys arent really a meme tbh

theres tons of hobbys with gl foids (mostly not stacys but mtb-htb)

• +1
Reactions: litaz and JOJOcelReturns
They do not want to be bothered unless you are good looking/ betabuxxing
the fuck is this reply

where do girls outside of hobbys not want this?

the fuck is this reply

where do girls outside of hobbys not want this?
I am just saying that they will do the stupid climbing/ crossfit and ignore you. Simple as that. If the hobby does not force them to talk to you it is worthless. These are both sausage fest infested too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I am just saying that they will do the stupid climbing/ crossfit and ignore you. Simple as that. If the hobby does not force them to talk to you it is worthless. These are both sausage fest infested too.
If sausage fest they would be chatting up niggas right?

cope

these hobbies usually have clubs, where you interact a lot with each other. if youre mtn and can talk like a normal human its very possible to get a gf there

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
Cope harder 90% of couples meet online these days.

But it's through social media.

cope

these hobbies usually have clubs, where you interact a lot with each other. if youre mtn and can talk like a normal human its very possible to get a gf there
I have seen both and they brutally suck. Muh clubs and hobbies. Foids go with their friends or boyfriends and the single will ignore you unless you do some form of jestermaxxing. Not to mention all the tryhard men that have been doing the sport long before you and mog.

I have seen both and they brutally suck. Muh clubs and hobbies. Foids go with their friends or boyfriends and the single will ignore you unless you do some form of jestermaxxing. Not to mention all the tryhard men that have been doing the sport long before you and mog.
aight then have fun being alone forever

Wrong. Usually, it will appear some group dynamic: a telegram/whatsapp group, dinners, lunches, meetings... then the magic happens overtime.

There will be single and non single women there. Same with work. Usually at work there is a whatsapp group and people go to dinners and special events. I've seen it happen time and time again. I don't indulge in those because I focused on dating apps to get women, but if dating apps are too hard for you for whatever reason, is either cold approach in bars/clubs or the method just described.

This is not the best way, but a very NT and safe (slow) way of doing it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, litaz, Deleted member 1140 and 3 others
aight then have fun being alone forever
That is fine, but JFL at people in this forum trying to gaslight with "muh hobbies". Hobbies are trash garbage that do not work. After school and uni most foids are taken and they always go with friends and boyfriends (their close social circle).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 1140 and watah
Wrong. Usually, it will appear some group dynamic: a telegram/whatsapp group, dinners, lunches, meetings... then the magic happens overtime.

There will be single and non single women there. Same with work. Usually at work there is a whatsapp group and people go to dinners and special events. I've seen it happen time and time again. I don't indulge in those because I focused on dating apps to get women, but if dating apps are too hard for you for whatever reason, is either cold approach in bars/clubs or the method just described.

This is not the best way, but a very NT and safe (slow) way of doing it.
Sure, you can wait in line like a cuck while they fuck the other men. Some of them will leave the group over time, maybe new people will join, etc. I have seen the "wait in line like a cuck" lead to relationships before, but I have too much of an ego for that.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
That is fine, but JFL at people in this forum trying to gaslight with "muh hobbies". Hobbies are trash garbage that do not work. After school and uni most foids are taken and they always go with friends and boyfriends (their close social circle).
you know where i met my gf? i cold approached her at the train station after seeing her at the gym a couple of times

but yea like i said enjoy staying single forever with this mindset

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling, litaz, thegiganigga and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back