PRP cream - SoMe cream/PRGF endoret/PRP Cream Vi serum

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
TLDR: i want to make bloodcream and have blood on my face daily

PRP cream photo stuff:

Any guys know anything about PRP for topical use, I'm thinking about making a PRP cream/serum for daily use and especially after my Vampire facials to improve PRP absorbsion and moisturize right after I get vampire facials to avoid dry plasma on my face

There's this study that quite interesting, but half of the researchers have some conflict of interest. If you guys have any other studies or info let me know!

Also please bump my Reddit post so I get some answers!

Also I'm considering buying this device as the study also used an electroportation device to help absorbsion and red light therapy as a bonus
Screenshot 2023 02 08 18 10 00 667 comalibabaaliexpresshd

IMG 20230208 221151

Tag some high IQ people please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome, Deleted member 22354, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person

PRP cream photo stuff:

Any guys know anything about PRP for topical use, I'm thinking about making a PRP cream/serum for daily use and especially after my Vampire facials to improve PRP absorbsion and moisturize right after I get vampire facials to avoid dry plasma on my face

There's this study that quite interesting, but half of the researchers have some conflict of interest. If you guys have any other studies or info let me know!

Also I'm considering buying this device as the study also used an electroportation device to help absorbsion and red light therapy as a bonus
View attachment 2072105
View attachment 2072106

Most normal forum Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Niko after Alcuardmaxxing:
E2ADB408 9A70 426F 8FEA F20932E25B98

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Niklaus Mikaelson

PRP cream photo stuff:

View attachment 2072105
View attachment 2072106

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

There's a joke in that somewhere, just looking for it. No disrespect to what your trying.
Niko after Alcuardmaxxing:
View attachment 2072123
I'm looking kinda pale there

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Why don’t you make masks of your own cum or better yet we can all give you some so you don’t waste proteins?