Prude whores

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Banned
I hate women for their two faced behaviour. They are disgraced sluts who take it up the ass, suck off multiple guys and wear slutty outfits in public but at the same time they are pure maidens that deserve to be treated with respect. It makes sexual advances on them as an outsider extremely risky when it logically shouldn't be. A slut should not be offended by a sexual advance just like a prostitute should not be offended when someone offers them money for sex.

The fact that women are allowed to be two completely opposite things at the same is the worst social phenomenon. It means there are no negatives to their behaviour. We even reached a point where a prostitute can claim rape because she didn't like a part of the intercourse that she was paid and she gets taken seriously.

And no one seems to care about this and think that it's absurd. Instead they go out and defend these whores. They play along with this charade and treat dirty whores like young virgin girls. The entire normie society is just a giant poorly designed LARP fest that fails to follow even fantasy rules.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, borismonster, Mewton and 1 other person
That's why they are two faced lying sluts

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
That’s why I say I’m anti women

• +1
Reactions: borismonster