Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 2968 and thecel
To put his recessed face into perspective, this is a good male side profile:

1619671499893.png
That's not good at all, it looks like a meme

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and thecel
O'Pry IMO has the best side profile I've ever seen tho
Sean OPry XOXO Magazine Koray Birand 03 2ff71906a8372c65b784794fafef61a9 Images 20 1e3146420de6a929d1a95cfd643517e0  reference images planes Sean o

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Frank Jack, Deleted member 13928 and 5 others
Just be morph theory, probably the best irl side profile tho memes aside tbh. Gandy is better looking from the front though and opry has a better side profile, maybe Barrett I guess for side profiles?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 1112843

This guy is NOT a PSL God. His maxilla is very far below average. It's extremely retruded and downswung, creating a horrible convex nose shape.

We need to stop idolizing this Gandy dude as the pinnacle of male aesthetics, because he clearly isn't. To put his recessed face into perspective, this is a good male side profile:

View attachment 1112849

David Gandy is very obviously recessed.

Even this AVERAGE male profile looks better than Gandy's:

View attachment 1112852

Just admire the huge improvement I gave him with this morph:

View attachment 1112855

Here’s a split view so you can see just how far I had to pull his midface forwards (top = morph, bottom = original):

View attachment 1112856

Other way ’round (top = original, bottom = morph):

View attachment 1112863

Gandy cannot compare to other male models such as Jordan Barrett:

View attachment 1112860View attachment 1112843

If you think Gandy has a good side profile, you're coping hard!

Animated GIF:

View attachment 1112862View attachment 1112862View attachment 1112862
Good finding, this demostrates that the maxilla doesn't have to be that forward in order to be considered a psl god like Gandy.

• +1
This Gandy pic is way overused.

First of all, it isn't a true side profile. His head is turned towards the camera. You can see his other eyebrow and a little bit of eyelashes on the opposite side.

Gandy is also tilting his head upwards. His head is not aligned to the Frankfurt plane.
One should always use correctly rotated (to the Frankfurt plane) versions of pics when discussing side profiles.
Autism
He looks good in motion and that’s what really matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and thecel
this under eye is attainable with infra orbital implant?
Not sure maybe. His eye shape and area is extremely extremely unique though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and pizza
I agree with you about his side profile but I think pslers frequently use frauded/not objective side shots of all the psl gods or other models and overrate them. And then some guy who has a normally good maxilla gets called flat or recessed when he posts a less favourable and more objective pic in the rate me and immediately gets called out if he's even slightly frauding
Except for me. I legit have a deformed maxilla and quite possibly lower jaw as well

• So Sad
he need bimax,im not joking
See what worries me is that if you somehow are good looking but not extremely forward frown why would you bother? I mean the point is looking good right? Forward growth is a part of that but if you are without it then who cares?

• WTF
See what worries me is that if you somehow are good looking but not extremely forward frown why would you bother? I mean the point is looking good right? Forward growth is a part of that but if you are without it then who cares?
harmony is more important for front

• +1
i know this thread is a joke, but still I'll say it.

The biggest cope of lookism community is to analyze the lateral view of someone's face to judge the aesthetics of that person's face.

My bet is that lookism do this because side view is the easiest shit to change with surgery, and people have a good shape difference from that perspective of the face.

So tards find it funny to point at someones face and say haha look how weak he is! Look how this one is robust! Haha, chad, incel!

Frontal view>>> all.

And ghandys frontal view is good :)
forward growth =/= being good looking (despite having something to do with it)

And to conclude my argument, the striking feature of Gandy are his very beautiful eyes, and guess in what perspective you see them? Frontal view.
Last time I said this and I got hounded down by PSL dogs. Its all about front and 3/4 view as you mention.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and thecel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and thecel
Last time I said this and I got hounded down by PSL dogs. Its all about front and 3/4 view as you mention.

3/4 view is 50% side profile. Keep coping

View attachment 1112843

This guy is NOT a PSL God. His maxilla is very far below average. It's extremely retruded and downswung, creating a horrible convex nose shape.

We need to stop idolizing this Gandy dude as the pinnacle of male aesthetics, because he clearly isn't. To put his recessed face into perspective, this is a good male side profile:

View attachment 1112849

David Gandy is very obviously recessed.

Even this AVERAGE male profile looks better than Gandy's:

View attachment 1112852

Just admire the huge improvement I gave him with this morph:

View attachment 1112855

Here’s a split view so you can see just how far I had to pull his midface forwards (top = morph, bottom = original):

View attachment 1112856

Other way ’round (top = original, bottom = morph):

View attachment 1112863

Gandy cannot compare to other male models such as Jordan Barrett:

View attachment 1112860View attachment 1112843

If you think Gandy has a good side profile, you're coping hard!

Animated GIF:

View attachment 1112862View attachment 1112862View attachment 1112862
Generally i agree with your threads but psl autism consumes you tbh jfl at you if you think gandys maxilla is more recessed than average man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and thecel
Chico is more recessed than gandy btw

• WTF
How does this benefit your life whatsoever

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Chico has a FLAT maxilla.

Gandy has a RECESSED maxilla.
So ? Still Gandys better i dont care if chicos maxilla supposed to that way

• Ugh..
How does this benefit your life whatsoever

It helps me get better info from this forum in the future by persuading people to stop using an un-ideal person as an aesthetic ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 12344
It helps me get better info from this forum in the future by persuading people to stop using an un-ideal person as an aesthetic ideal.
Never thought of it that way but good point.

• +1
Fuck racism, cause that shits really wack

• +1
He is 0 percent recessed and his profile is great

ITs ROman and masculine profile

1000x better than some feminive short nose

• +1
Reactions: thecel, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 756
Major cope
He’s one of the best looking men ever

• +1
Reactions: thecel and volcelfatcel
Major cope
He’s one of the best looking men ever
Indeed, his front is the greatest ever. Unmoggable in prime, he was the complete man aesthetically, 6'2, great frame, dark hair, hunter eyes, great dimorphism.

GHFNnZ9 BO2kboA 3562e0ff9ddab07207cd5ae12cf19d9e T9p5r7xojd201 4
8bP4

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and thecel
never began for gandy

• +1
What PSL says is true isn’t always true. Forward growth is a meme. Tbh it often even looks feminine with too much forward growth like Barrett

yes if you are actually recessed you will be ugly. Gandy is not recessed he is just not super forward grown. In fact that’s why he has facial averageness, he is average forward growth same with average ratios etc. if he was super forward grown he’d look weird. He also has features of someone with a far forward maxilla without having one, such as hunter eyes. His orbitals are more recessed than mine and his eyes are still more hunter.

anyways can we flush the dog pill already forward growth won’t make you a mogger if you’re already in normal range. Unless you mean upper maxilla forward growth like orbitals and brow then yes, the more the better. Lower maxilla forward growth is the biggest mewing meme

INB4 cope I have a lot of forward growth and it makes me look boyish. I’d look better with fewer “ideal PSL features”.

• JFL
If u rhink this is a good side then u are mental ill
Its extremlya. Abnormal

Attachments

• 8C0AD422-DC37-4112-A898-216B3136804E.png
    8C0AD422-DC37-4112-A898-216B3136804E.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and StrangerDanger
Forward growth is such a meme

• JFL
It's just a bad angle in the original photo.

• Woah
I agree he's recessed but only his alveolar process / mandible. You greatly overdid the changes to the frontal process, brow ridge, forehead, nasion etc and cranial base in general.

I assume most of your over-the-top side profile morphs are partially for comedic purposes and you realise that they aren't realistic in the slightest.

Here is a more realistic and very simple morph that fixes his shortcomings in forward growth:
View attachment 1238458

Also, a reason e.g. his frontal process looks more recessed when you apply the maxillary triangle in that original photo because it seems to me that images from far away seem to make your ears appear lower set which makes you appear more recessed when aligning the image in frankfurt plane.

You can see a similar thing happens to David Laid and Arvid who both have great side profiles.
View attachment 1238465View attachment 1238466
View attachment 1238468View attachment 1238469
Head rotations towards the camera also plays a role but is not the sole reason. Lens distortion / rectilinear distortion / perspective obviously plays a part too but that's the point - the lack thereof is what causes people to look more recessed than they are, because the standards commonly used to determine forward growth have these circumstances in mind.

Also, ear position is usually pretty similar across individuals but how can you truly know it's always constant in these scenarios? David Gandy has always struck me as potentially having low-set ears to a noteworthy degree.

Connor Murphy is a great example of someone whose side profile in frankfurt plane is deceptive. Whether it's due specifically to his ear position or his cranial base angle - I'm not sure. But if you look at him in motion and then analyse his side profile autistically you can see there's quite a dissonance happening. Just look at how upturned his nose looks in frankfurt plane. It's obvious his eye position and ear position do not align like in most individuals.
View attachment 1238477View attachment 1238481View attachment 1238482View attachment 1238483View attachment 1238484
damn nigga you should analyze my ceph when i post it, i have a skull deformity by injury so itll be interesting

• +1
I agree he's recessed but only his alveolar process / mandible. You greatly overdid the changes to the frontal process, brow ridge, forehead, nasion etc and cranial base in general.

I assume most of your over-the-top side profile morphs are partially for comedic purposes and you realise that they aren't realistic in the slightest.

Here is a more realistic and very simple morph that fixes his shortcomings in forward growth:
View attachment 1238458

Also, a reason e.g. his frontal process looks more recessed when you apply the maxillary triangle in that original photo because it seems to me that images from far away seem to make your ears appear lower set which makes you appear more recessed when aligning the image in frankfurt plane.

You can see a similar thing happens to David Laid and Arvid who both have great side profiles.
View attachment 1238465View attachment 1238466
View attachment 1238468View attachment 1238469
Head rotations towards the camera also plays a role but is not the sole reason. Lens distortion / rectilinear distortion / perspective obviously plays a part too but that's the point - the lack thereof is what causes people to look more recessed than they are, because the standards commonly used to determine forward growth have these circumstances in mind.

Also, ear position is usually pretty similar across individuals but how can you truly know it's always constant in these scenarios? David Gandy has always struck me as potentially having low-set ears to a noteworthy degree.

Connor Murphy is a great example of someone whose side profile in frankfurt plane is deceptive. Whether it's due specifically to his ear position or his cranial base angle - I'm not sure. But if you look at him in motion and then analyse his side profile autistically you can see there's quite a dissonance happening. Just look at how upturned his nose looks in frankfurt plane. It's obvious his eye position and ear position do not align like in most individuals.
View attachment 1238477View attachment 1238481View attachment 1238482View attachment 1238483View attachment 1238484
Why the hell is Connors nose like that? Did he get a rhino?

• +1
If your theory is true, shrinking his nose and flattening his brow ridge should make him look less recessed. But it’s the opposite: making his nose and brow ridge smaller makes him look even more recessed.

View attachment 1113580 View attachment 1113581
The right looks more forward grown to me. But i agree his infraorbitals are a bit recessed thats why he has negative orbital vector. Can you do a morph where you recess his whole forehead not just the brow ridge, maybe that will make a difference. But his lower third ( mandible, chin, lower maxilla) are well developped.There is no way you actually think the left one looks more forward grown, if yes, you have to be trolling. Also think about it logically, if you recess a part of a face ( for example brow ridge, forehead) the other parts (like jaw and maxilla) will stand out more ,will look more forward grown in comparison.

• +1
Just be morph theory, probably the best irl side profile tho memes aside tbh. Gandy is better looking from the front though and opry has a better side profile, maybe Barrett I guess for side profiles?
o pry sid eprofile is the shitties tof them all
those are frauded modelling pics
this is the real o pry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 16371 and volcelfatcel
also @volcelfatcel look a bit closer
who's that nigga lauging
and you realize

• JFL
  • +1