PSA if you can grow a beard young

nuisance

nuisance

Bronze
Back when I was red-pilled I was celebrating the hairs sprouting out of my face at 15.

Fast forward to 17 I had more beard hairs than my peers.

Now between 17-20 I noticed hairline thinning but was in denial thinking it was stress.

Finally couldn't deny it any longer and I'm on finasteride.

If you have more beard hairs than your peers monitor your hairline. I hope Finasteride makes my beard grow slower t 5 o'clock shadow looks like shit gotta shave every day.
body hair to btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, iabsolvejordan, ErbCel and 4 others
are you talking about me bro:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Jeww
Back when I was red-pilled I was celebrating the hairs sprouting out of my face at 15.

Now between 17-20 I noticed hairline thinning but was in denial thinking it was stress.

If you have more beard hairs than your peers monitor your hairline. I hope Finasteride makes my beard grow slower t 5 o'clock shadow looks like shit gotta shave every day.
body hair to btw
When did u stop growing?

I have full thick hair since 15 and still do

• +1
Reactions: coispet

body hair to btw
Beard is just a cope. Shaving is really annoying

• +1
Reactions: nuisance and Jeww
Beard is just a cope. Shaving is really annoying
depends on ethnicity

In my experience MENA girls and Latinas rarely fw with dudes that have no facial hair

i cant grow a single strand of facial hair at 17, idc tho since beard makes me look awful

@arab_chink i hate this shit even when I shave I get that grey pattern on my face and upper lip I need a tan this summer. Funny how I was happy to start seeing beard and chest hair at 15.

depends on ethnicity

In my experience MENA girls and Latinas rarely fw with dudes that have no facial hair
Both are girl you dont want to attract. Whites are the best

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
<22 yes, when you get older women do like bearded men more
Mmmmmm idk about that. I look 30 when i am just 19 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mio
depends on ethnicity

both are high t beasts, latinas not only annoying but ugly, mena too

Both are girl you dont want to attract. Whites are the best
naaaah bro iraqi girls and latinas are fines as hell

at least the ones where I live

both are high t beasts, latinas not only annoying but ugly, mena too
latinas where I live are fine asl, the iraqi ones too. Idk about other arabs though

naaaah bro iraqi girls and latinas are fines as hell

at least the ones where I live
They are a pain in the butt:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:, they both give attitude and thats not worth it. Alsolatinas are more likely to cheat apparently

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Lebron_James
latinas where I live are fine asl, the iraqi ones too. Idk about other arabs though
u dont want to marry no latina beacuse they are 5'2 subhumans with 30lbs of makeup and 10lbs fake lashes, also when they get pregnant they turn into barrel, also annoying personalities and accents

They are a pain in the butt:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:, they both give attitude and thats not worth it. Alsolatinas are more likely to cheat apparently
idc about relationships with these girls tbh I just wanna fuck:lul::lul:

All the hairy Indians in my class who grew full beards at 14 all ended up with shit hairlines, most of them wear turbans now to cover their balding. I can only just about grow sideburns now and my hairline is pretty good, I used to obsess over wanting facial hair for some reason

u dont want to marry no latina beacuse they are 5'2 subhumans with 30lbs of makeup and 10lbs fake lashes, also when they get pregnant they turn into barrel, also annoying personalities and accents
I'm not trynna marry out of my ethnicity

I just wanna smash bro:lul:

All the hairy Indians in my class who grew full beards at 14 all ended up with shit hairlines, most of them wear turbans now to cover their balding. I can only just about grow sideburns now and my hairline is pretty good, I used to obsess over wanting facial hair for some reason
Same bruh I thought it was cool like I'm turning into a man. No nigga you're turning into a ogre.:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
every CVS has condoms

almost every iraqi girl I've known is hot man

perfect skin, nice lips and eyes, some of them have ass too but not all even their voices and accents are cute
Send pics

Send pics
I'm in highschool bro and most of them barely post themselves, probably because of they're dads not letting them or somehting

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
I'm in highschool bro and most of them barely post themselves, probably because of they're dads not letting them or somehting
Lmao how are you not hitting on them then

Lmao how are you not hitting on them then
I gotta focus on my grades and shit rn bro:lul:, after spring break I gotta get straight A's to maintain my gpa

maybe this summer when I get a car🙏

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I gotta focus on my grades and shit rn bro:lul:, after spring break I gotta get straight A's to maintain my gpa

maybe this summer when I get a car🙏
Inshallah lebron jahames

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
just because it happened to me its gonna happen to you theory

• +1
Reactions: pillintellect
just because it happened to me its gonna happen to you theory
I said monitor your hairline, im 20 now and the people who had even more beard hair are noticeably balding. Its more likely nigga doesn't mean it will happen tho

i started growing my beard and now im noticing norwooding. Fuck im only 18

body hair to btw

absolute facts

Cope
It’s just your genes
I know multiple subhumans with patchy beards that are already nw3+
My chad mate grew a full beard at 18 and is still nw0
My cousin was hairy asf at 16 and had full coverage at that age and is still a nw0 at 27

Cope
It’s just your genes
I know multiple subhumans with patchy beards that are already nw3+
My chad mate grew a full beard at 18 and is still nw0
My cousin was hairy asf at 16 and had full coverage at that age and is still a nw0 at 27
didnt say you will bald but you are more likely to