PSA: IF YOU HAVE A WATER SOFTENER YOU ARE BLOATING YOURSELF TO DEATH

I

idkwhattoputhere

Bronze
If you don’t start taking AT LEAST 2g of potassium daily you might be losing even an entire PSL point. I always wondered why I lose all bone definition at my dad’s house, until I realized the water softener USES PURE FUCKING SALT to remove the other hard minerals. All it’s doing is REPLACING THE MINERALS with one that won’t cause water spots, you aren’t even getting fully soft water lmao. Truly a death tier appliance, I make sure to turn mine off in the mornings now and fill up a gallon of water before I shower. The hair quality gains are nice though.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
You are autistic nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and NZb6Air
what the fuck is a water softener

Do u mean water filter

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
If you don’t start taking AT LEAST 2g of potassium daily you might be losing even an entire PSL point. I always wondered why I lose all bone definition at my dad’s house, until I realized the water softener USES PURE FUCKING SALT to remove the other hard minerals. All it’s doing is REPLACING THE MINERALS with one that won’t cause water spots, you aren’t even getting fully soft water lmao. Truly a death tier appliance, I make sure to turn mine off in the mornings now and fill up a gallon of water before I shower. The hair quality gains are nice though.
Wtf is a water softener Xd

• +1
Reactions: Rzn