PSA: You can tell your PSL by how strangers treat you IRL

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Ratings are being thrown around randomly, usually without much substance. You don't have to ask dalits to rate pictures of your deformed midface taken with a shitty android phone, just go outside. Here is how you can tell:

2 PSL

(Subhuman / Deformed): If you are disabled and sit in a wheelchair e.g., people will usually treat you with some respect and compassion, hiding their disgust. This is because most people have a baseline of empathy and decency that's fighting to suppress their primal instincts of reacting to you with revolt.

However, if you are an otherwise well-functioning adult, no lack of motor skills and walk, talk and and think like a 'normal' person, you will be treated horribly:

1. Some women will stare at you (not because you are attractive), and some will force themselves to not look at you.
  2. Women will never approach you. If you approach them, every single one of them will react with revolt and disgust. Some may try to suppress it, but all of them will feel it.
  3. Every conversation and social setting will be influenced by your looks in an utmost negative way.

----------- FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT EVERYTHING BELOW IS WHERE YOU CAN BEGIN TO "SLAY" OR HAVE SEX IF YOURE NOT A COMPLETELY AUTISTIC SPASTIC -----------

3 PSL

(LTN - Low Tier Normie): LTNs can be considered 'human', as they will be able to blend in with a crowd without standing out as excessively deformed - merely ugly.
  1. Some women will react to you with disgust, but most will just ignore your existence.
  2. In a crowd you will stand out as one of the uglier persons. The chance of women approaching you is astronomically low.
  3. Most conversations and social settings will to some degree be influenced by your looks in a negative way.
4 PSL

(MTN - Mid Tier Normie): The MTN is the dead average person you will meet on a daily basis. May stand out and be considered good-looking if tall with a great physique.
  1. Women will usually react indifferently to you. Depending on your height, physique and charisma they will either be receptive or disgusted.
  2. Blends in with the crowd completely. The chance of women approaching you is low.
  3. Conversations and social settings will generally not be influenced by your looks in a negative or a positive way.
5 PSL

(HTN - High Tier Normie): The HTN looks better than the average person you meet on a daily basis. Will usually stand out slightly from a larger group of people with the other HTNs in the group. If tall with a great physique, the HTN will have top 10% male SMV.
  1. Women will usually be positively inclined and smile at you. Most are receptive to conversation, but some may still treat you with indifference or even disgust depending on your height, physique and charisma.
  2. Stands out from the crowd slightly, but is usually not a head turner unless tall and ripped. The chance of women approaching you is only slightly better than MTN, and still kind of low. Unless you are tall and ripped.
  3. Conversations and social settings will generally be slightly positively influenced by your looks.
6 PSL

(Chadlite): This is where life begins. You will have an extremely easy time cruising through everything. People will treat you with respect and admiration. For all intents and purposes considered a chad.
  1. Women will be ultra receptive, smile and turn their heads at you. They will shamelessly stare at you in public transport and try to get your attention.
  2. In a large crowd you will stand out as the ultimately best looking person. You will have some males and females turning their heads at you when you walk. The chance of women approaching you is high, although some may be intimidated or polarised by your looks.
  3. Conversations and social settings will be extremely positively influenced by your looks. People will generally try to please you, even if you are slightly autistic.
7 PSL

(Chad): The PSL chad is obviously extremely rare to see IRL. People will be extremely polarised by your looks. Some may not believe you are real.
  1. Every single woman in the world will be receptive to you. Some may still turn you down if you are a complete and utter asshole with retard IQ or giga asperger.
  2. In the capital of your country, or the city with the most people in, you will stand out as one of the ultimately best looking people in the entire town. You will have almost every single male and females turning their heads at you when you walk. The chance of women approaching you might be lower than the chadlite, simply because they are so polarised by your looks that they get too nervous and find themselves underwhelming / not good enough.
  3. Conversations and social settings will be ruled only by your looks. Very close to not mattering what you say at all. People will do everything in their power to gain your acknowledgement and validation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 21863, Abhorrence and 14 others
3 PSL

(LTN - Low Tier Normie): LTNs can be considered 'human', as they will be able to blend in with a crowd without standing out as excessively deformed - merely ugly.
  1. Some women will react to you with disgust, but most will just ignore your existence.
  2. In a crowd you will stand out as one of the uglier persons. The chance of women approaching you is astronomically low.
  3. Most conversations and social settings will to some degree be influenced by your looks in a negative way.
That's me
7 PSL

(Chad): The PSL chad is obviously extremely rare to see IRL. People will be extremely polarised by your looks. Some may not believe you are real.
  1. Every single woman in the world will be receptive to you. Some may still turn you down if you are a complete and utter asshole with retard IQ or giga asperger.
  2. In the capital of your country, or the city with the most people in, you will stand out as one of the ultimately best looking people in the entire town. You will have almost every single male and females turning their heads at you when you walk. The chance of women approaching you might be lower than the chadlite, simply because they are so polarised by your looks that they get too nervous and find themselves underwhelming / not good enough.
  3. Conversations and social settings will be ruled only by your looks. Very close to not mattering what you say at all. People will do everything in their power to gain your acknowledgement and validation.
This is @aBetterMii

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, poopoohead, aBetterMii and 5 others
Nigga 6 psl is already chad. Fuck the PSL rating system has been so fucked lately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Detective, SubSigma and 8 others
Ratings are being thrown around randomly, usually without much substance. You don't have to ask dalits to rate pictures of your deformed midface taken with a shitty android phone, just go outside. Here is how you can tell:

2 PSL

(Subhuman / Deformed): If you are disabled and sit in a wheelchair e.g., people will usually treat you with some respect and compassion, hiding their disgust. This is because most people have a baseline of empathy and decency that's fighting to suppress their primal instincts of reacting to you with revolt.

However, if you are an otherwise well-functioning adult, no lack of motor skills and walk, talk and and think like a 'normal' person, you will be treated horribly:

1. Some women will stare at you (not because you are attractive), and some will force themselves to not look at you.
  2. Women will never approach you. If you approach them, every single one of them will react with revolt and disgust. Some may try to suppress it, but all of them will feel it.
  3. Every conversation and social setting will be influenced by your looks in an utmost negative way.

----------- FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT EVERYTHING BELOW IS WHERE YOU CAN BEGIN TO "SLAY" OR HAVE SEX IF YOURE NOT A COMPLETELY AUTISTIC SPASTIC -----------

3 PSL

4 PSL

(MTN - Mid Tier Normie): The MTN is the dead average person you will meet on a daily basis. May stand out and be considered good-looking if tall with a great physique.
  1. Women will usually react indifferently to you. Depending on your height, physique and charisma they will either be receptive or disgusted.
  2. Blends in with the crowd completely. The chance of women approaching you is low.
  3. Conversations and social settings will generally not be influenced by your looks in a negative or a positive way.
5 PSL

(HTN - High Tier Normie): The HTN looks better than the average person you meet on a daily basis. Will usually stand out slightly from a larger group of people with the other HTNs in the group. If tall with a great physique, the HTN will have top 10% male SMV.
  1. Women will usually be positively inclined and smile at you. Most are receptive to conversation, but some may still treat you with indifference or even disgust depending on your height, physique and charisma.
  2. Stands out from the crowd slightly, but is usually not a head turner unless tall and ripped. The chance of women approaching you is only slightly better than MTN, and still kind of low. Unless you are tall and ripped.
  3. Conversations and social settings will generally be slightly positively influenced by your looks.
6 PSL

(Chadlite): This is where life begins. You will have an extremely easy time cruising through everything. People will treat you with respect and admiration. For all intents and purposes considered a chad.
  1. Women will be ultra receptive, smile and turn their heads at you. They will shamelessly stare at you in public transport and try to get your attention.
  2. In a large crowd you will stand out as the ultimately best looking person. You will have some males and females turning their heads at you when you walk. The chance of women approaching you is high, although some may be intimidated or polarised by your looks.
  3. Conversations and social settings will be extremely positively influenced by your looks. People will generally try to please you, even if you are slightly autistic.
7 PSL

People will generally try to please you, even if you are slightly autistic.

Not really.

wasnt psl scale supposed to be 1-8 :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
wasnt psl scale supposed to be 1-8 :lul:
Yes it is but 8 psl is unreachable. Its obly hexum and drago standing at around 7.5

People will generally try to please you, even if you are slightly autistic.

Not really.

@pneumocystosis is hyper autistic like the rest of us, but I bet people still try to please him IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
confused american psycho GIF by theCHIVE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 17244
thanks for this i can conclude i am somewhere between 2 and 5psl.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Nigga 6 psl is already chad. Fuck the PSL rating system has been so fucked lately
Chadlite should be 8 on the decile scale, deduct 2 points from the decile scale and you have the PSL rating

Thats the point I stopped to read

Thats the point I stopped to read

Then I have bad news for your brain bro

LTNs out there smashing on a daily basis while you're rotting here with the rest of us

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, makeme183, Roamer and 2 others

LTNs out there smashing on a daily basis while you're rotting here with the rest of us
Nobody here really cares about slaying, we want chad treatment from a LTR. Everybody can slay some pussy once in a while, that’s not the goal

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zoomerstein, Deleted member 28414 and 5 others
Good thread

Praying i can get to 6

4.5-5 currently

Bro I know im a Mentalcel and I dont deny it, its my own fault and im working on that.
Im not the kind of .org user which only rotts instead of doing something.

But I agree with your thread 100% LTNs are fucking and you cant deny it, thats where the Blackpill is just huge cope in my opinion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 15539 and 1 other person
and what about PSL 1?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Whats my PSL if: Strangers come up to me and ask for directions and people usually smile at me, women sometimes smile at me while making eye contact?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
4 = MTN
5 = HTN
5.25 = Lite
5.5 Chad
6+ PSL god

Nobody here really cares about slaying, we want chad treatment from a LTR. Everybody can slay some pussy once in a while, that’s not the goal

Chad treatment from LTR is not only about your looks though

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
In fact, if you are LTRing someone I'd argue that looks is secondary to a lot of other shit

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Bro I know im a Mentalcel and I dont deny it, its my own fault and im working on that.

But I agree with your thread 100% LTNs are fucking and you cant deny it, thats where the Blackpill is just huge cope in my opinion.
Yeah if you actually have had life experience and go out you will see it happening all the time.

LTNs are fucking LTBs and MTBs in some cases. its not exactly enviable.

What PSL would Sean O Pry be ?

I used to be 4psl before looksmaxxing and now im 5psl but with 6psl potential.
The way I've been treated has been pretty much accurate to this.
Each time you ascend without a doubt people will treat you even better than before.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 22623
LTNs are fucking LTBs and MTBs in some cases. its not exactly enviable.
At least they're fucking compared to the LTNs here who just rot and do nothing to better themselves.
Even if they ascend they end up with the same personality that will put off a lot of girls

Good thread tho op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
5 psl is chadlite territory

• Hmm...
It doesnt work like that

I’m just going off incels.wiki

Anyways at the end of the day ppl have a lot of different opinions… and it’s not like anything is ultimately correct since it’s an incel rating scale and not a law of physics

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
Girls will treat you better if you are goodlooking

but most men will treat you worse sadly

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, nevermind2, Roamer and 2 others
I’m just going off incels.wiki

Anyways at the end of the day ppl have a lot of different opinions… and it’s not like anything is ultimately correct since it’s an incel rating scale and not a law of physics
No its based on this why is there a 1 point difference in each tier when in reality every point u go up the the fewer % u go up that doesnt make any sense. Above 6 psl is whoever is the biggest chad of the chads. Your rating is the blue line which is incorrect

No its based on this why is there a 1 point difference in each tier when in reality every point u go up the the fewer % u go up that doesnt make any sense. Above 6 psl is whoever is the biggest chad of the chads. Your rating is the blue line which is incorrect
View attachment 2228185
But then there's an inherent flaw even with the PSL guide on Looksmaxx

I'd argue that chad starts at 6.5 according to the examples. The 6 PSL ones would be strong chadlites.

View attachment 2228185
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Nebula
Girls will treat you better if you are goodlooking

but most men will treat you worse sadly
1000%
Jealousy is the downfall of many friendships and men are Inherintly competitive so they will feel threatened by a man who is better looking than they are.

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Johanjohan, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
But then there's an inherent flaw even with the PSL guide on Looksmaxx

I'd argue that chad starts at 6.5 according to the examples. The 6 PSL ones would be strong chadlites.
I mean its what you stated theres no real official guide. Even that one was made in 2021 and i dont think its a BOTB thread right? i had an older account from 2019 so i grew up with that vision. You dont have to agree ofcourse but it wouldnt make sense jumping from 4 psl to 5 psl and everything in between is just a mtn :lul:. The higher you go the percentile just gets less but the difference in looks is massive. Going from a 95% to a 98% is a 3% difference but the facial difference is huge.

• +1
looks for how you are treated by any specific group and “objective psl” are completely different metrics

I mean its what you stated theres no real official guide. Even that one was made in 2021 and i dont think its a BOTB thread right? i had an older account from 2019 so i grew up with that vision. You dont have to agree ofcourse but it wouldnt make sense jumping from 4 psl to 5 psl and everything in between is just a mtn :lul:. The higher you go the percentile just gets less but the difference in looks is massive. Going from a 95% to a 98% is a 3% difference but the facial difference is huge.
Acutually i take it back on the mtn point that one makes sense though cuz most people are stuck at that range and its widest percentile rage. Its the 5 to 6 psl where the confusion starts and more subjectivity comes in cuz of the amount of dalits we have here on the forum

I agree that 1 PSL is a huge bump

I just wrote it like that in my thread because I couldn't be bothered making all the inbetweens... Would've probably been better to exclude PSL completely and just done ltn, mtn, htn etc

I'm HTN but also short. I get approached by JBs but when i tell them i'm 20 they run away. it's over for me!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, nevermind2, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others