PSA: Your Looksmaxxing potential is limited. Don't expect looksmaxxing to transform you lives.

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Archangel, AsGoodAsItGets and 21 others
wtf ur voice doesn't resemble your appearance in any way at all

Too long didn't listen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, .👽., JL~ and 8 others
your limited by your harmony, pheno and height tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Philtrumcel, JL~ and 8 others
Didn't listen

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Growth Plate and J-B-SLAYER
Dnl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 2214 and J-B-SLAYER
exactly right, and surgery is not the savior it's made out to be.

good reality check

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
Not even a second

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
listened to everything

here is my take

people on this site are obsessed with becoming chad or chadlite but many here refuse to think propley, yes you can get surgeries and improve bone somewhat but some surgeries aren't going to help you, for example bimax, people here who have no mallaclusion or only slight recession think bimax will help them and they are dead wrong bimax is for genuinley recessed people and people with true mallaclsion, people here also don't factor in phenotype, if you have a bad phenotype like a true dravidian for example your never really going to ascend into a true chad or chadlite, ratios aswell ratios are very important for attractivenss i remeber taking a picture 10 ft away and seeing my es ratio and i knew in that moment i would never be a chad

surgery can only save recessedcels and people with bad individual features, if you don't have the harmony, height and pheno your never going to truly ascend to chad

but you don't even need to be chad tbh i think once you reach high tier normie dating is easy irl and you can get sex quite easy if you genuinley try and lower standards

this is my take on it anyway

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11134, Selinity and 12 others
if you have a bad phenotype like a true dravidian for example your never really going to ascend into a true chad or chadlite, ratios aswell ratios are very important for attractivenss i remeber taking a picture 10 ft away and seeing my es ratio and i knew in that moment i would never be a chad
:yes::yes::yes:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and datboijj
Think of all the cum I could’ve busted out my cock into your oneitis in those 5 mins of my life I won’t get back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, ShowerMaxxing, gamma and 2 others
dravidians born in rural india are moggers because of there natural lifestyle

hey man this will sound bluepill but some girls like dravidian guys not even joking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Super blackpilled

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 399
all u need to slay is a good lower third and average ratios and no severe failos prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
Jesus fucking Christ not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and AsGoodAsItGets
all u need to slay is a good lower third and average ratios and no severe failos prove me wrong
I have a top 5% jaw, average-ish ratios and no severe failos I’m 6’4 and I’m an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10615 and AsGoodAsItGets
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, datboijj, PYT and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and mogstar
your eyes are a bad falio tbh
True true I’m ngl it’s quite shit, probably the only thing making me ugly but I still can get surgery to achieve normie eye area

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
u also have irreparable autism so u don't count
Im NT I have friends I’m a good communicator I do well in uni, I only have depression and I can hide it irl, I’m not autistic

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, J-B-SLAYER, Chadeep and 2 others
In Australia?
yeah

ive seen this happen once at my old school

there was a short dravidian guy in the year above me and this hot becky with a good body liked him, she said she liked him because he was 'black' even tho he was indian

nothing is set in stone bro some women genuinley like indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Chadeep, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
@Chinacurry you masturbating over my voice?

This should be stuck in the best of the best section, I am not even kidding. I agree with everything you said here, you're so blackpilled to the core, I am mirin. Just ignore all the normies ITT who call you delusional, a self hating loser or a pessimistic gaslighter. You are correct.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Warlow
Just ignore all the normies ITT who call you delusional, a self hating loser or a pessimistic gaslighter.
The normies here are young and full of hope with raging hormones. It takes time to digest reality.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and john2
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and AsGoodAsItGets
This should be stuck in the best of the best section, I am not even kidding. I agree with everything you said here, you're so blackpilled to the core, I am mirin. Just ignore all the normies ITT who call you delusional, a self hating loser or a pessimistic gaslighter. You are correct.
this could never get pinned on BOTB here b/c it's the antithesis of looksmaxxing hope/motivation. However it could on .co b/c it's the raw, unadulterated truth.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, john2 and 2 others
op your a fat cunt you haven't even lost weight and your trying to tell everyone its over

go outside you faggot

muh its over its over don't make me show pictures of people i know irl with girlfirends that go agaisnt all your stupid little ideas

looks theory is so blown out of the water its autisitc

jfl at you op
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, .👽., AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
Well surgery is good for fixing falios and surgery should be pursued to fix failos. Once you start trying to create beauty you will be wasting money and let down at best, at worst butchering yourself in the process. Very very few people get excellent results like Getlooksordietryin, Saiyan etc

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10615
you have to adjust your goal face to your strengths and weaknesses. there is not always an ideal face because women dont even know what they want. go outside and see what kind of face works.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
op your a fat cunt you haven't even lost weight and your trying to tell everyone its over

go outside you faggot

muh its over its over don't make me show pictures of people i know irl with girlfirends that go agaisnt all your stupid little ideas

looks theory is so blown out of the water its autisitc

jfl at you op
Will Ferrell Lol GIF
Shut up retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5969
Are you from the US?

OP: is a serial rotter with no life

Youngcels with optimism: have a future and enjoy life

I dont want to go into details but this is just foolish

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Chadeep, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
listened to everything

here is my take

people on this site are obsessed with becoming chad or chadlite but many here refuse to think propley, yes you can get surgeries and improve bone somewhat but some surgeries aren't going to help you, for example bimax, people here who have no mallaclusion or only slight recession think bimax will help them and they are dead wrong bimax is for genuinley recessed people and people with true mallaclsion, people here also don't factor in phenotype, if you have a bad phenotype like a true dravidian for example your never really going to ascend into a true chad or chadlite, ratios aswell ratios are very important for attractivenss i remeber taking a picture 10 ft away and seeing my es ratio and i knew in that moment i would never be a chad

surgery can only save recessedcels and people with bad individual features, if you don't have the harmony, height and pheno your never going to truly ascend to chad

but you don't even need to be chad tbh i think once you reach high tier normie dating is easy irl and you can get sex quite easy if you genuinley try and lower standards

this is my take on it anyway
So curious would you say that for example the bimax I’ve been recommended on here would ascend me by much? I ask because the investment for it is high enough that I wouldn’t want to spend massive amounts just to have a marginal or non existent result

Attachments

• E20992D0-202D-4091-A8E0-1A692092A4E6.jpeg
    E20992D0-202D-4091-A8E0-1A692092A4E6.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 9E25A5D6-4EC8-4530-88C1-C520A52B9B84.jpeg
    9E25A5D6-4EC8-4530-88C1-C520A52B9B84.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 22
  • C4296567-31DD-42EE-BB16-E72D3110E1CE.jpeg
    C4296567-31DD-42EE-BB16-E72D3110E1CE.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 51A81B78-0C49-4871-BFE1-E61616B59E4C.jpeg
    51A81B78-0C49-4871-BFE1-E61616B59E4C.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 54820575-3155-4EED-8D56-B2D4973FAC57.jpeg
    54820575-3155-4EED-8D56-B2D4973FAC57.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
yeah

ive seen this happen once at my old school

there was a short dravidian guy in the year above me and this hot becky with a good body liked him, she said she liked him because he was 'black' even tho he was indian

nothing is set in stone bro some women genuinley like indians
bbcmaxxer @PrestonYnot

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
So curious would you say that for example the bimax I’ve been recommended on here would ascend me by much? I ask because the investment for it is high enough that I wouldn’t want to spend massive amounts just to have a marginal or non existent result
You have a good craniofacial base. You would reap good benefits from surgery. Get mouth widened if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10615
Looks maxing can at best give you a 2 pt increase if you're 4 or below and a 1 pt increase if you're a 5 or above (out of 8).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Looks maxing can at best give you a 2 pt increase if you're 4 or below and a 1 pt increase if you're a 5 or above (out of 8).
I mean a psl 6 is chadlite or chad from what I’ve seen so I guess it’s worth pursuing long as your close enough to reach that

I mean a psl 6 is chadlite or chad from what I’ve seen so I guess it’s worth pursuing long as your close enough to reach that
Depends on failos. Recessedcel with nw3 who has good eye area, height and ratios will get the 2pts if he trimaxes to a good jaw/chin and hair transplants to nw1. But usually the gains aren't so great.