PSA: Your Looksmaxxing potential is limited. Don't expect looksmaxxing to transform you lives.

Why is this thread still active jfl

You have a good craniofacial base. You would reap good benefits from surgery. Get mouth widened if you can.
his maxilla is recessed

the only good crainofacial base thing he has is browridge, masculine fore head and chin height

needs bimax and he can ascend pretty hard

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
his maxilla is recessed

the only good crainofacial base thing he has is browridge, masculine fore head and chin height

needs bimax and he can ascend pretty hard
Yes bimax will elevate him. Maxilla is his only failo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 10615 and Jason Voorhees
Yes bimax will elevate him. Maxilla is his only failo.
op i don't understand what you mean by good craino facial base

do features like, browridge, sloped forehead, chin height, high nose bridge, thin nasal base mean good crainofacial base?

go into detail if you can

i thought maxilla was the only thing that mattered with bones i think im wrong

op i don't understand what you mean by good craino facial base

do features like, browridge, sloped forehead, chin height, high nose bridge, thin nasal base mean good crainofacial base?

go into detail if you can

i thought maxilla was the only thing that mattered with bones i think im wrong
Its the pattern in which the entire skull has developed. Its about the shape of the cranium, forehead and brows. Its about maxilla, dentition, palate. Its about the angles which the occlusal plane creates with other reference points.

exactly right, and surgery is not the savior it's made out to be.

good reality check
Cope

EC497EFA 7593 421D A8CF 6F215B324D3D

yeah

ive seen this happen once at my old school

there was a short dravidian guy in the year above me and this hot becky with a good body liked him, she said she liked him because he was 'black' even tho he was indian

nothing is set in stone bro some women genuinley like indians
Jfl she will feel scammed when she sees his cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399, Chadeep and Deleted member 10615
Jfl she will feel scammed when she sees his cock
hahahahaha
maybe bro, ive heard indians have small cocks i don't know if its true or not tho

1 inch above Koreans still below average.
Koreans are moggers. They are big boned and robust. I'm sure they dickmog curries.

dravidians born in rural india are moggers because of there natural lifestyle

hey man this will sound bluepill but some girls like dravidian guys not even joking
Yeah I knew a super NT super confident Dravidian guy in Australia, he used to be a club promoter, looksmaxxed and stylemaxxed to fuck, living large with his parents money while they just lived like typical Dravidian paupers, and he always had Becky tier white GFS.

@Chinacurry you masturbating over my voice?
Did not listen to your voice am too autistic and too much anxiety cos it reminds me too much of a phone ringing.

However am glad to see you are alive Bhai, did you ascend?

I have a top 5% jaw, average-ish ratios and no severe failos I’m 6’4 and I’m an incel
Mentalcel. Just run online dating game, should be easy framelet 6ft 3, shredded, below avg face friend slayed on there. Definitely possible for you, only factor limiting you is yourself.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Did not listen to your voice am too autistic and too much anxiety cos it reminds me too much of a phone ringing.

However am glad to see you are alive Bhai, did you ascend?
No. Please stop asking me questions about roping, ascension, or anything else for that matter.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 10615
This tbh all I need is the harmony atm

almost 5 psl atm if I reach there That is enough for females imo
5 psl is chadlite irl trust me maybe even more

normie irl scale matters way more then psl

• +1
5 psl is chadlite irl trust me maybe even more

normie irl scale matters way more then psl
I mean I don’t want to doxx myself here But of you have discord or some shit I Can show I am basically bordering on chadlite so imo 4.5 psl currently

ascended from 3 psl with DJS and BSSO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I mean I don’t want to doxx myself here But of you have discord or some shit I Can show I am basically bordering on chadlite so imo 4.5 psl currently

ascended from 3 psl with DJS and BSSO
Also thanks for following me means I already have some Based takes

• +1
Also thanks for following me means I already have some Based takes
hope you stick around this site for a while your one of the few users here that are based in reality

also mirim the effort and dedacation to get bsso

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
hope you stick around this site for a while your one of the few users here that are based in reality

also mirim the effort and dedacation to get bsso
Thank you I am just trying to maxx all I can now after my surgery

Would love any advice you can give out

just bought castor oil for my hair and brows

• +1
6 PSL is chadlite. 7 and above is Chad.
Ohh Damn really ? Odd

i think 6 psl is to high for chadlite

the cut off is right around 5.5 realistically

you Would know This if you looked around irl

6 PSL is chadlite. 7 and above is Chad.
i feel bad for you

your mind has been corrupted by lookism so hard

your not even ugly, the only falio you have is being a curry and even then your not a very dark one

have you ever seen a 6psl person irl? a genuine 6psl person is very rare you could go out everyday for months and not see one

i have only seen one genuine 6psler in my life and he was one of the biggest slayers i knew

you are one of the many users here that take lookism to serious all you need to be is a non recessed normal looking non manlet

i see normies with girlfriends everyday

muh chad or death is a meme made by people who have never left the house

the blackpill is real and correct but you people take it to the extreme

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
have you ever seen a 6psl person irl? a genuine 6psl person is very rare you could go out everyday for months and not see one
I have seen guys around 6 as well as higher than 6. I live in Canada where the Anglo Saxon bloodlines are very pure due to lack of racemixing.
your not even ugly, the only falio you have is being a curry and even then your not a very dark one
I am a low T manlet, framecel and dickcel. I also have health problems.
you are one of the many users here that take lookism to serious all you need to be is a non recessed normal looking non manlet
Yeah being a 5.5 PSL will work, but you need to have the right pheno.

• +1
I have seen guys around 6 as well as higher than 6. I live in Canada where the Anglo Saxon bloodlines are very pure due to lack of racemixing.

Bro many celebs arent psl 6 and ur telling us u see psl 6 on a regular basis lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Philtrumcel
i feel bad for you

i have only seen one genuine 6psler in my life and he was one of the biggest slayers i knew

100%

Well yes obv mewn North Athlantid or Subnordid since I live in an area with men only like this roughly

i take it for granted when mentioning 5-5.5 psl as Chadlite

i feel bad for you

A601FD7F E9AB 41F3 A393 711BB155FC3A
Is This a chadlite or HTN that is roughly How I look so curious

• Woah
Bro many celebs arent psl 6 and ur telling us u see psl 6 on a regular basis lol
Yes not every good looking person is a model. Is every good looking foid an actress or model? NO!

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel

bro 5.5psl are you kidding? you can be 3.5psl and non manlet and get a girlfriend i see it every single day

i also live in a heavily anglo saxon country australia and most men are balding or recessed or just plain average

the guys you say that you see would likely not be rated 6psl by the people on this site

normie irl scale matters more then psl anyway

3.5 psl is 4/10 in my eyes and 3psl is 4/10 in my eyes, once you reach 6psl you are a 10/10 in the eyes of most women because of how rare it is to see a genuine chad

• +1
View attachment 1078041Is This a chadlite or HTN that is roughly How I look so curious
is that you bro? your a 8/10 irl your very attractive

how tall are you? you don't even need this site you could get a girlfriend and casual sex with your looks right now

• +1
Yes not every good looking person is a model. Is every good looking foid an actress or model? NO!
bro 5.5psl are you kidding? you can be 3.5psl and non manlet and get a girlfriend i see it every single day

i also live in a heavily anglo saxon country australia and most men are balding or recessed or just plain average

the guys you say that you see would likely not be rated 6psl by the people on this site

normie irl scale matters more then psl anyway

3.5 psl is 4/10 in my eyes and 3psl is 4/10 in my eyes, once you reach 6psl you are a 10/10 in the eyes of most women because of how rare it is to see a genuine chad
This I used to land dates even when I was 3 psl just Cause JBW Aryan pill

the ones That can’t are the ones That limits their dating pool

• +1
is that you bro? your a 8/10 irl your very attractive

how tall are you? you don't even need this site you could get a girlfriend and casual sex with your looks right now
I am 184 no That is not me I can DM you I just ascended This summer from 3 psl through DJS But That morph looks alot like me

• +1
This I used to land dates even when I was 3 psl just Cause JBW Aryan pill

the ones That can’t are the ones That limits their dating pool
how where you ever 3psl? you look insane in that picture

was that after your surgeries?

Stop LARPing please. I'm 3.5 and manlet, but I don't see too many guys below 5.5 PSL with girlfriends. You need to be at a certain level to qualify with women.

• JFL
Stop LARPing please. I'm 3.5 and manlet, but I don't see too many guys below 5.5 PSL with girlfriends. You need to be at a certain level to qualify with women.
its not a larp at all but ok buddy

you should check out my thread getting jbs is so easy its not even funny

that is the title i think it will igve you a does of reality

• +1