PSA: Your lower third probably isn't "pushed back" or something, it's just small.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
There's a reason why bimax surgeries tend to be underwhelming unless the patient has a clear malocclusion (overbite). If the jaw really is "pushed back" then that's when you'll see a good change. But if you have a class 1 bite don't expect a maxillomandibular advancement to do any shit to your face. Your chin has to be increased in size. That's possible through osteotemies such as the chin wing and genioplasty, but they can't augment the jaw angles. No osteotemy can do this, in fact.

That's also why genioplasties are so common alongside bimax surgeries. You'd think that your mandible has been totally reshaped, but really it just looks different because your maxilla has been moved and they gave you the godly procedure a genioplasty is.

In this case, people like to go for a jaw angle augmentation. The problem with this is that the transition between the jaw angle and the osteotomy for the chin isn't blended so the chin sticks out like a tumor. If you look at plastic surgeon's results, the implant results always look like shit for this very reason - unless it was a custom one-piece implant.

That's all I have to say, just a quick rant. It comes from idiots on jawsurgeryforums (I remember Lazlo who thought that he was going to get a jawline like Jason Statham from moving his incel tier jaw around and then eventually gave up and went suicide mode with a Lefort III which didn't even do anything finally etc) thinking that a genioplasty will "malform their mandible." No, it will give you a properly sized chin. Your chin isn't "pushed back", it just did not grow forward and this surgery pulls it forward.

------------------

That's all I have to say. And as for implants "placing a bandage" or acting as "camoflauge", they're really the only solution which works and I'd only say that "camouflage" or whatever is a shit idea if you actually have a dental issue.

Also, genioplasties can help all you sleep apnea recessedcels out there. In case you want to get the $40k procedure to fix your "sleep apnea." Moving the chin forward moves the genioglossal tongue muscle forward which can stop your tongue from raping your airways during sleepy sleep time.

I think my ranting is over now.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Custom wrap around implant is the solution

Western women mog my small jaw with their Chad jaws/chins (manjaw) and lower thirds.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 206 and Alcatraz
There's a reason why bimax surgeries tend to be underwhelming unless the patient has a clear malocclusion (overbite). If the jaw really is "pushed back" then that's when you'll see a good change. But if you have a class 1 bite don't expect a maxillomandibular advancement to do any shit to your face. Your chin has to be increased in size. That's possible through osteotemies such as the chin wing and genioplasty, but they can't augment the jaw angles. No osteotemy can do this, in fact.

That's also why genioplasties are so common alongside bimax surgeries. You'd think that your mandible has been totally reshaped, but really it just looks different because your maxilla has been moved and they gave you the godly procedure a genioplasty is.

In this case, people like to go for a jaw angle augmentation. The problem with this is that the transition between the jaw angle and the osteotomy for the chin isn't blended so the chin sticks out like a tumor. If you look at plastic surgeon's results, the implant results always look like shit for this very reason - unless it was a custom one-piece implant.

That's all I have to say, just a quick rant. It comes from idiots on jawsurgeryforums (I remember Lazlo who thought that he was going to get a jawline like Jason Statham from moving his incel tier jaw around and then eventually gave up and went suicide mode with a Lefort III which didn't even do anything finally etc) thinking that a genioplasty will "malform their mandible." No, it will give you a properly sized chin. Your chin isn't "pushed back", it just did not grow forward and this surgery pulls it forward.

------------------

That's all I have to say. And as for implants "placing a bandage" or acting as "camoflauge", they're really the only solution which works and I'd only say that "camouflage" or whatever is a shit idea if you actually have a dental issue.

Also, genioplasties can help all you sleep apnea recessedcels out there. In case you want to get the $40k procedure to fix your "sleep apnea." Moving the chin forward moves the genioglossal tongue muscle forward which can stop your tongue from raping your airways during sleepy sleep time.

I think my ranting is over now.

Didn't really understand all this but im preety sure my mandible is pushed back. I can see that its way further back from pictures from like a year ago when it was in its proper state.

EDIT: Also pointed more downwards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Western women mog my small jaw with their Chad jaws/chins (manjaw) and lower thirds.

Won't a large jaw harm your boymaxin