PSG is the reason im far left now

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
French league is officially dead, it was on life support since 2014 but this is it. Money ruined football, time for the revolution comrades
fox news GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
lenin, stalin, putin, kim jong un all mog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15338 and subhuman incel
But they weren't based Vegetarians like Hitler tbh
Hitlers ideal face btw
Images 1
He wanted to turn all humans into vegie no sex drive blonde twinks with no dimorphissm that listens to low t classical music all day if you think

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Hitlers ideal face btw
View attachment 1342634
He wanted to turn all humans into vegie no sex drive blonde twinks with no dimorphissm that listens to low t classical music all day if you think

How Aryans have sex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 15338 and TsarTsar444
Hitlers ideal face btw
View attachment 1342634
This is propaganda, it was Himler who considered this ideal, Hitler didn't have these ideas actually, he considered all Europeans based. Plus the way Germany was run under him was giga based, except the jew thing (i seriously would never treat jews or anyone like that). Like when i say i hate jews i mean the international jewlry, not normal folk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
PicsArt 09 29 100100

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and TsarTsar444
This is propaganda, it was Himler who considered this ideal, Hitler didn't have these ideas actually, he considered all Europeans based. Plus the way Germany was run under him was giga based, except the jew thing (i seriously would never treat jews or anyone like that). Like when i say i hate jews i mean the international jewlry, not normal folk
Ww2 happened because London and Paris Jewry thought their Jewish bros in Germany mistreated by Germans btw not because of Poland it was just an excuse. Hitler hated idea of colonies he wanted an European land empire which contains Slavic lands, Germans absouletly didnt want anything from England and France except Alsace region they didnt even take more when they fully conquered France.

• +1
Ww2 happened because London and Paris Jewry thought their Jewish bros in Germany mistreated by Germans btw not because of Poland it was just an excuse. Hitler hated idea of colonies he wanted an European land empire which contains Slavic lands, Germans absouletly didnt want anything from England and France except Alsace region they didnt even take more when they fully conquered France.
Idk tbh, Hitler did get too gready when he attacked Poland, he shouldn't have done that, the world would be a much better place today if he just made an alliance with Poland and attacked the Soviets together to destroy communism.
Imagine how more based the world would be today. The world basically ended 1943, we all just live in a limbo now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
Idk tbh, Hitler did get too gready when he attacked Poland, he shouldn't have done that, the world would be a much better place today if he just made an alliance with Poland and attacked the Soviets together to destroy communism.
Imagine how more based the world would be today. The world basically ended 1943, we all just live in a limbo now
I started to think progressivism isnt that bad tbh. And Germans didn't except a world war just because of fucking Danzig jfl it was because of London jewry as i say even Oswald Moseley admits that in like 1960s. Also holocaust denial in this forum is retarded too but i dont agree with the 6 million number and usage of le epic gas chambers and crematoriums. For sure it is used but %95 jews died cus of starvation and overworking.

• +1