PSL 5, 120 IQ or PSL 6, 90IQ?

which


  • Total voters
    68
This.

I would be willing to be chad with 90 IQ but I won't be just slightly more attractive than average at the expense of having borderline pathetic IQ. 90 IQ almost useless for doing anything complicated. I would not be able to cope with my hobbies if I had 90 IQ.
do you think 100 iq is pathetic too?
 
PSL 6 and I’d make a living out of streaming on twitch. 90iq basically guarantees that everything I say will be funny
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
do you think 100 iq is pathetic too?

Massive difference between 90 and 100. At 100 you can do some semi-complex things, where as at 90 anything harder than mopping the floor will become borderline impossible.
 
5 PSL, 120 IQ for sure.
 

Similar threads

ethnic_coper67
Replies
1
Views
48
polarpop
polarpop
i6w9
Replies
0
Views
11
i6w9
i6w9
TGUN.
Replies
33
Views
142
Whatever
Whatever
swaggyp1
Replies
4
Views
88
moongazing
moongazing
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
30
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top