PSL 5 friend claims to not work out at all, yet has sub 15% bf and a lean, toned mesomorph body

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Like how does this happen bruh

Claims to have a completely average body and says he doesn't work out (apart from a little bit of light activity) yet has toned pecs and arms and very little belly fat.
He's got a typical mesomorph, upside-down triangle body shape too with insane bidelts.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
How do you think models become models?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, ShowerMaxxing and user47283
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fart mic, datboijj, court monarch777 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Will be harder for sure
He looks very similar to this guy except his thighs are a little slimmer
Why would it be hard?
Nerd2

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Xangsane
Probably just did sports in hs and not eag like a pig, my dude

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Isn't julien 4 PSL and over 6 foot tall though?
Most people struggle getting into modelling while being short. Men and women. Worth a try though I guess not much to lose.

Most people struggle getting into modelling while being short. Men and women. Worth a try though I guess not much to lose.
He doesn't seem the type that would want to model though. He doesn't even have an insta or tiktok.
If he were over 6 foot tall could he model though?

He doesn't seem the type that would want to model though. He doesn't even have an insta or tiktok.
If he were over 6 foot tall could he model though?
I dunno dawg I can’t just go off a sims character

im not gonna post him here JFL
but he does look very similar
I’m not asking you to bro, just can’t give you a definitive answer that’s all. You good g. Allahi bro. jajajajajajaja.

• JFL
Probably just being active + good diet

high natty T levels

Their eyes.
Friend has a completely average eye area though. Almond-shaped, NeuCT, thick eyebrows, decent ridge, ideal IPD, no scleral show, very minimal UEE, dark brown.

Left is a regular guys orbitals, right is Sean O'Pry's.

incel-vs-chad-eye-area-png.1232691

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane

Claims to have a completely average body and says he doesn't work out (apart from a little bit of light activity) yet has toned pecs and arms and very little belly fat.
He's got a typical mesomorph, upside-down triangle body shape too with insane bidelts.

i knew someone like that aswell they dont eat much even if they claim to do so they will do too much activity that burns calories dont forget standing,walking all burns calories. Unless hes in bed 24/7 i dont think hes a genetical wonder. The person i knew thats like that gained weight as soon as he ate lots of food specifly cheating meals

Guy has a mogger jaw too jfl

ok his eyes don't look like oprys
You clearly missed the point. O'pry wouldn't be a model without his eyes.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i knew someone like that aswell they dont eat much even if they claim to do so they will do too much activity that burns calories dont forget standing,walking all burns calories. Unless hes in bed 24/7 i dont think hes a genetical wonder. The person i knew thats like that gained weight as soon as he ate lots of food specifly cheating meals
He did tell me he watches his diet though.

You clearly missed the point. O'pry wouldn't be a model without his eyes.
Yeah ik, but what if they were brown instead of a10?

how good is he genetically?

Yeah ik, but what if they were brown instead of a10?

how good is he genetically?
It's the eye area that matters so yes, his looks would not change much with brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Xangsane
Juliencentral could model then

good muscle insertions and androgen receptors

does he have a body like that?

very very similar
only difference is that he doesn't have visible abs and his shoulders are slightly wider
can be easily achieved with soccer drills.

• +1
when I coached soccer, the coach forced us to do push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks and squats

• +1
Genetics

How does one be 5'8, while another 6'3?

"Just workout bro and you'll grow, you need to be healthy."

Meanwhile a good chunk of tall guys (6'2+) I know ate like shit and were sedentary during puberty. I worked out and ate well, and barely got to 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and volcelfatcel
when I coached soccer, the coach forced us to do push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks and squats
He's doing a couple of those right now but doesn't consider that working out

Genetics

Meanwhile a good chunk of tall guys (6'2+) I know ate like shit and were sedentary during puberty. I worked out and ate well, and barely got to 5'10.
5'10 is still a good height
Does my friend have good genes then?

He did but he didn't do football, rugby, weightlifting or anything like that.
Doesn't matter, every sports team does exercises; When I was on cross country they made us do sit ups and push ups after we ran

Genetics

Indeed brotha
i have eaten like shit and was sedentary grew to 5'10 possibly getting to 5'11-6'0 when I finish, my older brother worked out and he is shorter than me at 5'8 jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadison and Xangsane
Doesn't matter, every sports team does exercises; When I was on cross country they made us do sit ups and push ups after we ran
He does those every now and then but doesn't really consider that working out

Indeed brotha
i have eaten like shit and was sedentary grew to 5'10 possibly getting to 5'11-6'0 when I finish, my older brother worked out and he is shorter than me at 5'8 jfl.
never work out excessively when you're young
I was a fatcel when growing up

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
never work out excessively when you're young
I was a fatcel when growing up
no working out is beyond good when you're young jfl
@chadison just got unlucky as fuck with height genes lmao, working out environment is an utter meme for height

my nigga @Copeful the indo nordic chadpreetlet only got to 5'6 even when playing basketball

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, chadison and Xangsane
no working out is beyond good when you're young jfl
@chadison just got unlucky as fuck with height genes lmao, working out environment is an utter meme for height

my nigga @Copeful the indo nordic chadpreetlet only got to 5'6 even when playing basketball
5'10 isn't bad

• +1
Reactions: chadison