PSL features become much less important in motion

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autistic and not ashamed
In motion things of most importance become your skull proportions, bone mass, forward growth and coloring. PSL is mostly for stills.

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Not reading allat nigger

• +1
Reactions: TheJudgeofV
Those are psl features. Idk what you though psl features are

• +1
Reactions: TheJudgeofV and raleqtambrobret
Those are psl features. Idk what you though psl features are
Soft tissues specifically like philtrum groove, eyebrows, leptorrhine nose, etc..

Where did you get that idea? Pslers mostly discuss bones
To be rated high psl you need hooded eyes with positively arched low set brows, things I've mentioned prior and lack other soft tissue failos standing out in pictures like being in need of an otoplasty which matter much less irl.

To be rated high psl you need hooded eyes with positively arched low set brows
You dont at all. I rly dont know how you browse this site and think soft tissue = psl. Psl is just how good your face looks

• +1
Reactions: TheJudgeofV and NoReedemingFeature
You dont at all. I rly dont know how you browse this site and think soft tissue = psl. Psl is just how good your face looks
It's a poorly elaborated post

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
wide jaw with flared gonions (psl feature) mogs in motion hard , wide defined huge zygos mogs EXTREMELY HARD in motion (PSL feature) , low set dark pt eyebrows mog hard in motion (PSL feature) , wide square chin mogs hard in motion (psl feature) so what are you trying to say psl features become way more striking in motion

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature