PSL for women is the stupidest thing

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I think at this point lots of us would agree PSL is a flawed system and not always applicable. However for women, its even more of a pointless system. Let me explain.

The whole system is based on proportions, and distinct features being attractive with no room for nuance. But when judging girls 'regularly' when does a single fucking guy think like this? There should be an entirely different system for women. Men statistically have longer and thinner eyes, sharper and more defined bone structure, thicker eyebrows etc. So why in the fuck are girls put on the same standard? Especially when they're put in different standards for everything else?

Sydney Sweeny vs Bella Hadid:
Bella's PSL mogs Sydney's to oblivion right? Maybe, but who in the fuck would rather make out/fuck Hadid over Sweeny? Not a single person on this forum if people we're being honest. You might say 'water' or "people can distinguish PSL from a 'regular scale.'" Thats true... but there are dozens of threads on here trashing Sweeny or other 'low PSL' models knowing damn well if they came up to them IRL they would nut before they could say hello, many users have spent to much time here, and actually think in terms of PSL when judging a girl's attractiveness.

Conclusion: Sure, you can rate women based on PSL. But wtf is the point? It doesn't apply to them and there should be a new system/ not used at all for women.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, yue, Deleted member 51465 and 7 others
dnrd, too much text but you prob said sum about psl vs appeal with examples. this also applies to men. psl was never a good system

also bella's midface is too long to be high psl lmao

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Melly, Feliezzx and 1 other person
dnrd, too much text but you prob said sum about psl vs appeal with examples. this also applies to men. psl was never a good system

also bella's midface is too long to be high psl lmao
I didnt bring up the word appeal once actually bc its overused but your takeaway is accurate

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
tagging good users @ylrven @NorwoodAscender @5.5 @dragomaxxer @pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss @Verline

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, Clavicular, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Very true. I was about to say in general PSL should be used to rate "objective beauty" but as I was saying that, I realized how stupid it was. What is objective beauty if in your example Hadid has higher PSL (theoretically objective beauty) but i'd rather fuck Sweeney? Completely pointless. This applies to men too. Some of the most lusted after men aren't men who have the highest PSL or even highest status.

Maybe there's something to beauty that isn't quantifiable. B-but m-muh ratios. My gonial angle.

Can you give another example of women who have objectively higher PSL than another women, but still get fogged?

Very true. I was about to say in general PSL should be used to rate "objective beauty" but as I was saying that, I realized how stupid it was. What is objective beauty if in your example Hadid has higher PSL (theoretically objective beauty) but i'd rather fuck Sweeney? Completely pointless. This applies to men too. Some of the most lusted after men aren't men who have the highest PSL or even highest status.

Maybe there's something to beauty that isn't quantifiable. B-but m-muh ratios. My gonial angle.

Can you give another example of women who have objectively higher PSL than another women, but still get fogged?
Sure. Also, I agree in a sense its pointless for men.

Jung Hoyeon vs Jennifer Lawrence

Jung has the much higher PSL but I don't know a single straight guy that would chose her over JLaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and TechnoBoss
Nah it works fine greycel.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and sportsmogger
Sure. Also, I agree in a sense its pointless for men.

View attachment 2762476View attachment 2762480
Jung Hoyeon vs Jennifer Lawrence

Jung has the much higher PSL but I don't know a single straight guy that would chose her over JLaw
This one is a bit more subjective. I can think of a few Asian worshippers who would choose Jung over Jlaw.

Overall though, it's interesting how we need to learn to identify PSL attractiveness, and people choose to use that learned metric as opposed to our natural sense of what beauty is, and isn't. I don't know if I agree 100% on this theory though, because once you look at what PSL is, you can easily identify the parts of a person that are attractive, and the parts that aren't. So PSL is obviously legit, but it doesn't account 100% for what a person will like more/what they find beautiful (even if they know PSL themselves and can breakdown peoples faces objectively)

Horrible pics for each of them
I do agree.

This one is a bit more subjective. I can think of a few Asian worshippers who would choose Jung over Jlaw.

Overall though, it's interesting how we need to learn to identify PSL attractiveness, and people choose to use that learned metric as opposed to our natural sense of what beauty is, and isn't. I don't know if I agree 100% on this theory though, because once you look at what PSL is, you can easily identify the parts of a person that are attractive, and the parts that aren't. So PSL is obviously legit, but it doesn't account 100% for what a person will like more/what they find beautiful (even if they know PSL themselves and can breakdown peoples faces objectively)

I do agree.

Good pics in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and TechnoBoss
Imagine taking effort to rate foids jfl. Either you would, or you wouldn't. It's that simple

• +1
Reactions: yue, VolcelFTW and GunDevilHybrid
I think at this point lots of us would agree PSL is a flawed system and not always applicable. However for women, its even more of a pointless system. Let me explain.

The whole system is based on proportions, and distinct features being attractive with no room for nuance. But when judging girls 'regularly' when does a single fucking guy think like this? There should be an entirely different system for women. Men statistically have longer and thinner eyes, sharper and more defined bone structure, thicker eyebrows etc. So why in the fuck are girls put on the same standard? Especially when they're put in different standards for everything else?
View attachment 2762455View attachment 2762456
Bella's PSL mogs Sydney's to oblivion right? Maybe, but who in the fuck would rather make out/fuck Hadid over Sweeny? Not a single person on this forum if people we're being honest. You might say 'water' or "people can distinguish PSL from a 'regular scale.'" Thats true... but there are dozens of threads on here trashing Sweeny or other 'low PSL' models knowing damn well if they came up to them IRL they would nut before they could say hello, many users have spent to much time here, and actually think in terms of PSL when judging a girl's attractiveness.

Conclusion: Sure, you can rate women based on PSL. But wtf is the point? It doesn't apply to them and there should be a new system/ not used at all for women.
Yes this is very very true. Most women celebrities who people call "mid" would instantly become crushes if they were to be women in our lives.

I didnt bring up the word appeal once actually bc its overused but your takeaway is accurate
human attraction or appeal is a multifaceted interplay of psychological and physiological determinants driving aesthetic and emotional appeal

appeal is relevant and is exactly what your describing

Yes this is very very true. Most women celebrities who people call "mid" would instantly become crushes if they were to be women in our lives.
nah

Ok so why aren't the random girls you find models then lol.
are you retarded nigga? appeal is a wide range of fruit, not every girl you find attractive can be a model, most the 'appeal' both male and female models have is range, not facial aesthetic appeal

bella doesnt look very good

objectively speaking

Bella doesnt mog shit even in psl scale

are you retarded nigga? appeal is a wide range of fruit, not every girl you find attractive can be a model, most the 'appeal' both male and female models have is range, not facial aesthetic appeal
regardless the meme u sent is completely opinionated and meaningless

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

There is a psl for women but we dont know how to measure it since most of our ratios is for males only, the only way we will get close to the most attractive female is use common ratios(example: midface) and ai

Attachments

• 02B9CBE1-4AC6-4D33-B3F7-FC0788864B58.jpeg
    02B9CBE1-4AC6-4D33-B3F7-FC0788864B58.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
This applies to men too. Some of the most lusted after men aren't men who have the highest PSL or even highest status.

Harmony = collagen + ratios
End of discussion
PSL does work, bella would fog sydney at the same bodyfat, same lighting and same expression

There is a psl for women but we dont know how to measure it since most of our ratios is for males only, the only way we will get close to the most attractive female is use common ratios(example: midface) and ai
There are ideal ratios for women too yk...

End of discussion
PSL does work, bella would fog sydney at the same bodyfat, same lighting and same expression

"b-but Bella would fog if she had more collagen, better lighting, same bodyfat, same expression, same everything!" Blah blah blah cope cope cope.

Semi agree with the first sentence though gj.

Yes that is my point, the thing is that ratio is different than males
No, you said we don't know how to measure it and you're wrong because we do

No, you said we don't know how to measure it and you're wrong because we do
Ok well do you know the gonail to cheekbone width for females

"b-but Bella would fog if she had more collagen, better lighting, same bodyfat, same expression, same everything!" Blah blah blah cope cope cope.

Semi agree with the first sentence though gj.
Her hair is stuck to her head with fucking elmers glue, she's looking sickly pale and malnourished and has a thousand yard blank expression

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Jung looks cuter imo, I would fuck her, due to the collagen on her skin and plump lips, Jlaw is a used up roastie, would not go near
Tf are you talking about used up bro would be lucky to be in a vicinity of her

W for mads profile picture

• Love it
False appeal is something more than that
This guy has way more female attention than hernan drago and he isnt even widely known tho both of them lost youthfulness and colagen and hernan having heigher PSL so there more too appeal than what u imply
Cccb2025f9d44c7e75a56087e775d6c2
502f807ed5196c0ad7e4c30a390f8c6e
36660b4afc12bb252cc48bfce1af6ef4
9107ac6708317e91de9063a2d4f9a4fe
0bf18b3327c9cacacade59ff5fdc6f05

End of discussion

• +1
Tf are you talking about used up bro would be lucky to be in a vicinity of her
you're acting like I'll ever be in the vicinity of Jung kek, if I had to choose between both Jung all the way, she is way more youthful and cute, JLaw has nothing about her that basic bitch on tinder doesn't have.

This is true, but i use it for eugenics, keep ur offspring in mind.

• +1
W for mads profile picture
Finally, he's getting some recognition. Hes also a great actor watch 'The Hunt' if you haven't.

• +1
Reactions: Melly
Yeah he perfomance was unmatched in hunt
Screenshot 20240218 133047 Video Player

Finally, he's getting some recognition. Hes also a great actor watch 'The Hunt' if you haven't.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_133047_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_133047_Video Player.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 0
Tf you mean false are you fucking retarded getting your fucking knowledge from tiktok you piece of shit graycel
Joined Aug 26, 2023, you came from tiktok lol