psl forums only exist because people are bluepilled

comfortably dumb

comfortably dumb

Gold
people who post on them, that is

bluepilled in the sense that they got triggered when they realized they, as ugly/average/somewhat above average looking guys, can't just register on dating apps and have 150 attractive women salivating over them on the basis of underwhelming selfies they posted on their accounts

way too many "suicidefuel" and "blackpilled" threads that get posted turn out to be attempts at humblebragging or inability to deal with what i wrote above for me to believe otherwise

the nt pill kills sex/social lives of 100 x more men than the lookspill, since most people look average (so not so ugly that all women in their range immediately dismiss them as potential partners and not gl enough for women to overlook their other flaws)

simply put - if you got"blackpilled", it's just a correction of your bluepilled state of mind most people dont even share to begin with, or are you not being honest about this to yourself

but i guess extreme social isolation and/or low intelligence and self-awareness are clouding the mindset of guys posting here, so they end up confusing defeatism and even masochistic tendencies for seeing their position on the "sexual market" for what it is

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I just want to discuss my love for JB’s & fat white women freely

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Skywalker, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
Thats a lot of words to be saying nothing with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, gtuktm, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
most people look average
Wrong. Most men are ugly.

Men r ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Daniel Plainview, Skywalker and 3 others
Damn females only find 19% of men to even be above average and 58% of men to be ugly.
Quite literally 80% of men are sub 5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Skywalker, Moggie and 1 other person
Any guy here who is at least HTN is a mentalcel. If you are below this you are not.

Who gives a shit about being an average Joe and having a girlfriend? The other day i saw a LTN with a HTB and all of my non blackpilled friends commented that she was probably a golddigger.

See? This is what you get as a below average and even average motherfucker. Dehumanizing comments like this. Even if you're a really good guy you still get treated like dogshite by this stupid society.

Most guys can get a girlfriend if they try hard enough. But for what? To have your self-dignity tarnished when your girl is eyefucking some Chadlite.

Fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Skywalker
Any guy here who is at least HTN is a mentalcel. If you are below this you are not.
A pattern I have noticed with HTN is scrawniness or height holding them back in dating doesnt match psl theory where it is all about the face but it is the most common thing I hear from women, more they will compliment a physique on tv and say why doesnt the HTN look like that when he is there, brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood