psl forums only exist because people are bluepilled

D

Deleted member 22037

Bronze
people who post on them

bluepilled in the sense that they got triggered when they realized they, as ugly/average/somewhat above average looking guys, can't just register on dating apps and have 150 attractive women salivating over them on the basis of underwhelming selfies they posted on their accounts

way too many "suicidefuel" and "blackpilled" threads that get posted turn out to be attempts at humblebragging or inability to deal with what i wrote above for me to believe otherwise

the nt pill kills sex/social lives of 100 x more men than the lookspill, since most people look average (so not so ugly that all women in their range immediately dismiss them as potential partners and not gl enough for women to overlook their other flaws)

simply put - if you got"blackpilled", it's just a correction of your bluepilled state of mind most people dont even share to begin with, or are you not being honest about this to yourself

but i guess extreme social isolation and/or low intelligence and self-awareness are clouding the mindset of guys posting here, so they end up confusing defeatism and even masochistic tendencies for seeing their position on the "sexual market" for what it is

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 22080 and datboijj
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
jfl at this schitzo reposting his pretentious threads

• +1
cope this website exists so i can post sexy jb´s

• +1