very fierce looking but he dont look too strong

Sean op'ry
Images 80
Images 64

Wolf ofcourse he has face of a hunter

(Luis Allen)
Images 79
Images 70
(Gorilla) i swear to god im not being (genuinely)racist but i couldn't find a better animal which represents this niggas fierce,big and strong appearance
(Moose Ali Khan)
Images 73
Maxresdefault

(Bull)Bones of predator but something in him (prolly eyes) that makes him very high trust despite being very strong looking

Elias De poot
Images 78
Images 69
(Dhole, curry wild dog) very low trust and fierce looking but somehow majestic

(Richard Ramirez)
Images 83
Images 82
Images 68
(Cobra) very dengerous, feminine looking

(Chico)
Images 84
Images 71

Dont know he just look high trust and feminine its just his height and huge skull saved from getting brutally pegged by girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DeadTrees, Trilogy, Pei and 10 others
Based thread, I actually agree with all other than Elias De Poot, I can see the snake in his eyes.
A poisonous snake, that should stay 50m away from all schools

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
@Pei @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
stfu fanboy dickrider nigger

What OP represents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wiske9, Donquixote, mrriceguyreturn and 6 others
good thread
head pat perfect loops GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, rand anon, Donquixote and 1 other person
@iblamechico

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Mid thread get ur iq up

female barret mogs
4120007 IMG 1512

• Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Donquixote
foid tier thread

@Pei thoughts?

Gandy,salih, and ballou are not hawk,leopard and eagle they are dragon. Eagle,leopard and hawk pfl's is too low.
Screenshot 2024 0323 190743
Screenshot 2024 0323 183722
IMG 20240524 203816
. as for chico although he has very healthy fat pads his one eye his fully hooded and his brows are higher set now that is feminine but in his case it makes him look like he has even more hooding. He is cute looking but low trust. The animal you posted also looks cute but somewhat intimidating. if you just increased it's size(with bigger jaw like irl chico but not extreme like drago)I think you will agree with me. Do you get it Jordan's and chico's animals are cute but still have some intimidation to them(pct,hooding)just imagine them bigger with bigger jaw(not extremely robust like drago but as big as irl chico and jordan).Rest I agree. Also mirin name and avi.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Donquixote
Ramirez more represents black adder than a cobra,

Gandy,salih, and ballou are not hawk,leopard and eagle they are dragon. Eagle,leopard and hawk pfl's is too low.View attachment 2949308View attachment 2949310View attachment 2949311. as for chico although he has very healthy fat pads his one eye his fully hooded and his brows are higher set now that is feminine but in his case it makes him look like he has even more hooding. He is cute looking but low trust. The animal you posted also looks cute but somewhat intimidating. if you just increased it's size(with bigger jaw like irl chico but not extreme like drago)I think you will agree with me. Do you get it Jordan's and chico's animals are cute but still have some intimidation to them(pct,hooding)just imagine them bigger with bigger jaw(not extremely robust like drago but as big as irl chico and jordan).Rest I agree. Also mirin name and avi.
Dragon doesn't exist lil bro its a myth animal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and looksmac
Dragon doesn't exist lil bro its a myth animal
Who knows in this world tbh?Point is they look like it not the ones you posted.I am not lil bro. do you watch one piece?

Last edited:
Jordan Barrett
View attachment 2948944View attachment 2948945(Caracal) very fierce looking but not masculine enough to be lion or tiger

Hernan Dargo
View attachment 2948946View attachment 2948947he is lion ofcourse

David Gandy
View attachment 2948949View attachment 2948950 Leopard , fierce looking but not too intimidating

Atesh Salih
View attachment 2948951View attachment 2948954 very fierce looking but he dont look too strong

Sean op'ry
View attachment 2948957View attachment 2948959
Wolf ofcourse he has face of a hunter

(Luis Allen)
View attachment 2948960View attachment 2948962(Gorilla) i swear to god im not being (genuinely)racist but i couldn't find a better animal which represents this niggas fierce,big and strong appearance
(Moose Ali Khan)
View attachment 2948966 View attachment 2948968
(Bull)Bones of predator but something in him (prolly eyes) that makes him very high trust despite being very strong looking

Elias De poot
View attachment 2948971View attachment 2948974(Dhole, curry wild dog) very low trust and fierce looking but somehow majestic
(Richard Ramirez)
View attachment 2948976View attachment 2948978View attachment 2948980(Cobra) very dengerous, feminine looking
(Chico)
View attachment 2948989View attachment 2948991
Dont know he just look high trust and feminine its just his height and huge skull saved from getting brutally pegged by girls
Ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back