PSL GODS MOG BATTLE: IDENTICALLY CANDID UNFRAUDED PICTURES OF THE BIG FOUR.

Who will take it away one final time?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
go to the thing above hair, the ''skin appearance'' tab or whatever but don't click on it, just hover over it and press x

it should remove it all, be ready to get shocked how frauded he is lmfao
JFL I JUST WENT ON THE SIMS ON MY SISTER'S COMPUTER AND I'M SEEING SOME BALD HAPA ABOMINATION MOGGER IN FRONT OF ME :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
JFL I JUST WENT ON THE SIMS ON MY SISTER'S COMPUTER AND I'M SEEING SOME BALD HAPA ABOMINATION MOGGER IN FRONT OF ME :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
LMFAOOOOO CAGE

• JFL
HAHAHAHAHA THE NO CC VERSION LOOKS HTN

What psl is he in my avi then
Shit like 6.5 unironically tbh

Show the No CC version

Shit like 6.5 unironically tbh

Show the No CC version
Aw sheeeit I logged off bc I'm very tired
I'll show you another time bit he looked very HTN

What psl do you predict is the unfraided version?

democracy GIF

@volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haven, volcelfatcel and RODEBLUR
  • So Sad
His actual eye colour is dark brown :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He completely changed ethnicity. Looks hapa or turanid now
Probably did it to simulate limbal ring

• +1
Sean is relatable because he is aspie and has pets and doesn’t like his nose. But the monster mogs

Sean is relatable because he is aspie and has pets and doesn’t like his nose. But the monster mogs
That boy is a monster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Everyone else said trans med (North African) or hapa :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
rofl

yeah bro, north africans with blue eyes and straight brown hair and normal noses

hapas with good jaws brown hair and no epicanthics

they see a guy with dark skin and immediately assume he's not white lmfao

• +1
Time to settle this. The big four in their primes, Jordan Barrett, Sean O'Pry, David Gandy and Francisco Lachowski.

All in a neutral expression, taken by unrelated stock photographers from the same distance under the same controlled lighting and camera flash, headshots cropped the same way from full-length images. Which one is the genuine mogger?
View attachment 1285190View attachment 1285191View attachment 1285192View attachment 1285199
Choose.
good poll but tbh that gandy picture is far after his prime

his prime was here

Chico and opry look the most striking here. But Chico takes this with a higher appeal look

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
rofl

yeah bro, north africans with blue eyes and straight brown hair and normal noses

His eyes are green...

rofl

He could have dyed his hair. Original no cc hair was black.

good poll but tbh that gandy picture is far after his prime

his prime was here View attachment 1286781
It was difficult to find stock images of both Gandy and Lachowski.

Gandy has a couple decent ones around 2010, which i'd argue is very much still in his prime range. Finding pictures of Gandy from the ''prime'' you mentioned was already near-impossible, let alone finding stock images.

Lachowski didn't have a single stock photo of himself not looking like someone's 40-year-old uncle 1 beer away from liver cirrhosis.

I had to use a non-stock photo of him in his prime so i didn't get his fanboys riled up.

There is no mogging in that level

They are all equally unfrauded, but you used one of Chico’s best Candids and poor ones of O’Pry and Gandy
This would be the most fair comparison
5BC46E3C 5A7A 441B 8CE5 ED9545E50746
D8576434 813E 4466 99F2 C2F25EC6061B

Prime Gandy and O’Pry mog

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksmaxxHopeful
Gandy & Chico > O'Pry & Barrett

And Gandy mogs Chico
Milan Dolce Gabbana Men Fall 2010
Dolceandgabbana thefashionisto2
080697084dce16421f4bb0a077e6a3d1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14867
reminder that there are 1000 of unknown tik tok fags who mog these "prime" schizos lmao

and to the standards of this forum(y)

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Time to settle this. The big four in their primes, Jordan Barrett, Sean O'Pry, David Gandy and Francisco Lachowski.

All in a neutral expression, taken by unrelated stock photographers from the same distance under the same controlled lighting and camera flash, headshots cropped the same way from full-length images. Which one is the genuine mogger?
View attachment 1285190View attachment 1285191View attachment 1285192View attachment 1285199
Choose.
I honestly think it's even dumb to include Barrett among these guys, and that's shown by the vote count, a better replacement would have been someone like Mathew Novska, Barrett gets roasted all the time for looking uncanny but Novska has female simps all over his instagram.

I honestly think it's even dumb to include Barrett among these guys, and that's shown by the vote count, a better replacement would have been someone like Mathew Novska, Barrett gets roasted all the time for looking uncanny but Novska has female simps all over his instagram.
That guy doesn't have fanboys here and he'd still get mogged by all three

Worst photo of chico and gay barrett

Worst photo of chico and gay barrett
You think? Multiple people started using that Lachowski picture as their profile picture just after this thread was made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back