psl gods mog battle

who do you think mogs the hardest?

• gabbeascend

• Ian Somerhalder

• Francisco Lachowski

Results are only viewable after voting.
@gabbeascend thats that nigga on tiktok that got mogged by a random guy in his comments and made a video coping about it
Screenshot 20240727 133148 TikTok

He mogged me so hard🤣

• JFL
Reactions: plutomadruga
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
You can't compare selfies to public candids

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
You can't compare selfies to public candids
Movie cameras with perfect lightning vs me with my android at my room in thrash lightning

Movie cameras with perfect lightning vs me with my android at my room in thrash lightning
Trust me you would look far worse in public candids. Go post some pictures of you in public and let's compare

• +1
Trust me you would look far worse in public candids. Go post some pictures of you in public and let's compare
Yeah man, let me get some movie cameras and sheet at premiers with make up, lets do it man!

he's a psl god in both pics wdym
Glazing , you must be a faggot to say that on the first pic he got mogged even in the dumps of mumbai

There’s no way the first Guy is psl god in the first pic he look disfigured sub
he's the ultimate aryan
a10 eyes + blonde hair = instant 8 psl

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
Yeah man, let me get some movie cameras and sheet at premiers with make up, lets do it man!
Just post a normal outside picture and let us see

ba6.jpeg

• +1
he's the ultimate aryan
a10 eyes + blonde hair = instant 8 psl
Get out of this forum fcking faggot obv have 0 knowledge on rating u disfigured faced mumbai lurcking border hopping freak glazing on every blonde guy is so subhuman

• +1
Glazing , you must be a faggot to say that on the first pic he got mogged even in the dumps of mumbai
Bro hates aryans

Bro hates aryans
There’s sub disgugured aryan and PSL god aryan so what you said is pointless im neutral for every race you just look shit in first pic far from psl god level that this faggot claimed

Get out of this forum fcking faggot obv have 0 knowledge on rating u disfigured faced mumbai lurcking border hopping freak glazing on every blonde guy is so subhuman
kys

There’s sub disgugured aryan and PSL god aryan so what you said is pointless im neutral for every race you just look shit in first pic far from psl god level that this faggot claimed
Im not a PSL god but Def CL