PSL.HARVY Jumped. Video

negativepsl

negativepsl

Iron
Video Of Kids Jumping Me At School

don’t like to think back on those days. I’m going virtual this year because the bullying was so bad.

Literally when I was walking through the hallways, girls would make throw up noises at me and they would giggle at me while I was walking into my classes.

Every time I had to go piss in the bathroom after getting jumped, one of those guys who jump me with me and try and beat me up again. So I had to hold in my P till I got home.

Every time I eat lunch, girls would take videos of me and upload it on their snap stories with captions saying I stink or whatever making fun of me. So I had to eat in the bathroom the whole year after. And some kids started learning that I went in the bathroom to eat lunch so they would come in the bathroom and shout my name.

I’m really glad my parents understood and they are letting me go virtual. I still have fucking nightmares about highschool.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, somewheredying1, aber and 26 others

don’t like to think back on those days. I’m going virtual this year because the bullying was so bad.

Literally when I was walking through the hallways, girls would make throw up noises at me and they would giggle at me while I was walking into my classes.

Every time I had to go piss in the bathroom after getting jumped, one of those guys who jump me with me and try and beat me up again. So I had to hold in my P till I got home.

Every time I eat lunch, girls would take videos of me and upload it on their snap stories with captions saying I stink or whatever making fun of me. So I had to eat in the bathroom the whole year after. And some kids started learning that I went in the bathroom to eat lunch so they would come in the bathroom and shout my name.

I’m really glad my parents understood and they are letting me go virtual. I still have fucking nightmares about highschool.
Why do the wiggers hate you

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, WeiWei, beefliverontop and 3 others
textbook incel

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, WeiWei, beefliverontop and 3 others
Larps from the baseball field buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZachS, aber, WeiWei and 1 other person
Larps from the baseball field buddy boyo
Provides video = “heh he’s larping”

Go fuck your self dude. Suck my dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZachS, aber, monkeyman296 and 10 others
That can be any random American kid
That’s my fucking face! Are you actually retarded. You’re just hating because you have literally nothing better to fucking do. Genuinely suck my dick. There’s a video of me getting jumped with my exact face in it, and you’re still saying I’m the Larping? Go fuck yourself.

• +1
Reactions: widdi, aber, roadtochang123 and 2 others
what thefuck, James saphire 2.0

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZachS, TheLookInYourEyes, aber and 3 others
if that's actually you then that's awful

• +1
Reactions: aber, heyheyheybro22, beefliverontop and 4 others
whats the story? why did they bully you? cause surely this behavior doesnt happen just because youre ugly(?)

• +1
Reactions: aber, beefliverontop and skkrrrtcantdo
maybe if you got rid of that yiyi ass haircut, you'd get some bitches on your dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, billymidnight, beefliverontop and 6 others
Tell us why u got bullied harvey no one gets beat up like that for just looking a certain way this is nothing to do with lookism

U were probably an annoying twat i assume

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, nathan, billymidnight and 3 others
That’s my fucking face! Are you actually retarded. You’re just hating because you have literally nothing better to fucking do. Genuinely suck my dick. There’s a video of me getting jumped with my exact face in it, and you’re still saying I’m the Larping? Go fuck yourself.
:lul:Lol fell for ragebait.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aber, beefliverontop, got.daim and 1 other person

Fucking brutal just pumpking night ur school. Go around killing all ur bullies like the girl in the manga🤷🏿. U might get a bunch of ltb making edits over u

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240811_150028_MangaDex.jpg
    Screenshot_20240811_150028_MangaDex.jpg
    837.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aber, heyheyheybro22 and beefliverontop
That’s not even bullying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and beefliverontop
What do u think is the reason for ur bullying , ur a white boy with blonde hair jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, heyheyheybro22, beefliverontop and 2 others

why did they jump you

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and beefliverontop
whats the story? why did they bully you? cause surely this behavior doesnt happen just because youre ugly(?

People started hating me since middle school.

In middle school, I wore camera glasses to look smart. I didn’t film or anything and people made up rumors that I went into the girls locker room to film them changing and that I filmed the girls asses.

That’s when the girls started treating me like shit. Obviously that carried onto my freshman year in high school.

I dated a girl in middle school. All I did was make out with her and while we were making out, I tried to escalate further, but she resisted. After we broke up, she she told everyone in my gym class so I was begging to have sex with her.

Another time in middle school I was with my friend and I put a sock hanging down from my pants and I was swinging it around pretending it was a dick, and two groups of girls walked by. Then later went to the guidance counselor and said I sexually assaulted them, and I got suspended for two weeks

And then freshman year I posted white pride on my story.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, TheLookInYourEyes, aber and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, beefliverontop, got.daim and 1 other person
And then freshman year I posted white pride on my story.
well thats probably the reason isnt it

those situations u described are just unlucky though i feel like u might be fine if u went into another school that's if you want to of course

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, beefliverontop, casuus and 1 other person
You mog these fat masculinity coping subhuman nigtards to Simbabwe and back. Also wtf America really is a shithole. I thought this retard type of high school bullying is a movie cliche

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, beefliverontop, got.daim and 1 other person

Why do they do this

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

High school is hell if you aren't playing your cards right, I was bullied last year and 2 years ago but not as badly as you seem to have it. Try to switch schools

• +1
It’s perceived as a sign of femininity. And some ethnics get jealous of Caucasian coloring. Girls also typically go for a blonde blue-eyed in highschool.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, beefliverontop and j05
Because they are stereotypically weak. Whether this is true or not doesn't change the fact they tend to be challenged more by other boys than darker haired males of the same stature

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, beefliverontop and j05
It’s perceived as a sign of femininity. And some ethnics get jealous of Caucasian coloring. Girls also typically go for a blonde blue-eyed in highschool.
could be bc of your long hair

• +1

you deserve it for not following me back on tiktok jfl:ROFLMAO:

• +1

nigs jealous of chadlite harvy so they jumped you because they couldn’t beat you in a mog battle :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, beefliverontop and negativepsl
nigs jealous of chadlite harvy so they jumped you because they couldn’t beat you in a mog battle :feelskek:
Do both of u guys go to the same school:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
no

• +1
what’s the exact hair dye you use. or do you go to a salon. I’m trying to get my hair as blonde as yours because mine’s kinda fading

• +1
Aren't guns free in America?

• +1
Wow. I used to hate you to be honest, because of your cringy TikToks but after reading this I feel so bad.
No wonder you got beaten up, dont post white pride on your story my friend. Your face looks punchable aswell. Im glad your doing better now tho. Keep it up brotha❤️💯

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
around pretending it was a dick, and two groups of girls walked by. Then later went to the guidance counselor and said I sexually assaulted them,
Holy fuck if this is actually real then this nigga needs to sue that school

• +1
no offense but consider roping plz
ur life is shit

• WTF

brutal, why did you get jumped

Dude i fr cant understand this. There are kids at my school whos 10x uglier than you and most definitely is autistic as fuck but is still swarmed with love (im in a prestigious highschool) even if that is people cant really act like normal human beings lmfao. This is actually sad asf idk why are people tryna condescend you just because you are a "lesser model of a conventional human", not to mention the fact that you looked better than these botted dreadies lol. Getting on org wont help u anyways cause its also filled with insecure fucks with mentally unstable traits

If i were friends with you irl im just gonna fry up these dudes and take advantage of social media to record, yes im a delusional watches too many disney cartoons and animes fuck but fr man nobody had empathy? Dude cmon

lmaooooo why are u getting ganged up by a bunch of skinny niggers? You must have provoked them somehow no way they just do this for fun

• +1
Reactions: aber and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

brutal

Send in mp4 Im not clickin that