PSL has diminishing results after 6

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
You thinking that a 6psl 6'2 man will outslay a 7psl 5'10 man = delusion.
After 6 psl, ratings are extremely objective. Most 6psl people would be rated a 10/10 irl for reference.
This is why the common cope amongst these forum is "x will outslay y" even though they are both high PSL.

Once you are above 6psl, no woman will dump you. At that point, how old you look (women 18-24 prefer maesthetic and ever prettyboys over masculine ogres).

Basically, subjectivity exists in females, but if you're not good looking this subjectivity is a max of 0.5psl difference
After 6psl no women cares if you have more facial growth unless they have a niche for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 8 others
yeah i just wanna be like 5.5-6 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
I think you meant subjective. But I dunno man I think face matters a lot still.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
yeah^ @Dope

and i personally think it’s subjective after 7psl but no women would dump you and RARELY reject if you’re 6psl facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Tfw not even close 5PSL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
No meant objective lol.
PSL past 6 is entirely objective. Obejctivity for anything below that will max make a difference of .5psl
I mixed up objective and subjective
NVM

No meant objective lol.
PSL past 6 is entirely objective. Obejctivity for anything below that will max make a difference of .5psl
I mixed up objective and subjective
NVM
yeah... i was gonna say lol

yeah^ @Dope

and i personally think it’s subjective after 7psl but no women would dump you and RARELY reject if you’re 6psl facially
I think it gets more subjective after 6.5 chad range. But chadlites even at 6 psl can get rejected all the time no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
After 6 psl, ratings are extremely objective. Most 6psl people would be rated a 10/10 irl for reference.
This is why the common cope amongst these forum is "x will outslay y" even though they are both high PSL.
bro watch out

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, shimada and Deleted member 2846
I think it gets more subjective after 6.5 chad range. But chadlites even at 6 psl can get rejected all the time no?
6psl isn’t chadlite tbh. and yes, 6.5psl and up is subjective. no one can ascend past it (facially).

If 6 psl isn't chadlite what is it?
i mean ig it’s chadlite. idk i’m starting to lose interest w all this psl and categorizing shit. getting repetitive after a while lol

i mean ig it’s chadlite. idk i’m starting to lose interest w all this psl and categorizing shit. getting repetitive after a while lol
Well chadlite are normal gl guys. I see them all the time. Of course higher quality girls that are hoes that can ons a chad and don't want no relationship will just reject a chadlite because they're a dime a dozen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
im 2-3 psl and persian

its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
high IQ thread
couldn't agree more
know a bunch of 6 psl guys who slay IRL, users here thinking you need to look like Chico in order to slay are d e l u s i o n a l, being good looking does suffice

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 2581
Actually your psl is higher than that but you have the worst failo ever. Severe autism. I'd rather high high ipd and long midface.

Once you are above 6psl, no woman will dump you. At that point, how old you look (women 18-24 prefer maesthetic and ever prettyboys over masculine ogres).

Basically, subjectivity exists in females, but if you're not good looking this subjectivity is a max of 0.5psl difference
After 6psl no women cares if you have more facial growth unless they have a niche for it.
No you are overestimating how good looking a PSL 6 is imo

• Hmm...
No you are overestimating how good looking a PSL 6 is imo
Considering @Alarico8 was rated just below 6psl, despite being rated an 8 on r/truerateme scale, I don't think so. Maybe ratings are just to deflated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3043
Like everything else in life..

• +1
PSL scale is cope. It should be either gl or ngl.
Considering @Alarico8 was rated just below 6psl, despite being rated an 8 on r/truerateme scale, I don't think so. Maybe ratings are just to deflated.
alarico8 was rated much lower on truerateme than in here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
PSL scale is cope. It should be either gl or ngl.

alarico8 was rated much lower on truerateme than in here.
which psl would you give to alarico ?

He was rated considtently a high 7 lol on r/truerateme. Also Alarico isn't 5.5, Many people who were rated above that look worse than him. I've seen ratings ranging Alarico from mid 5s to mid 6s. The truth is he would get as much appeal as a 6.0psl man, considering his pictures are undfrauded. Rating someone a whole psl point below is really bad. He's only really lacking in side profile if I remember correctly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CarlSagan96
He was rated considtently a high 7 lol. Also Alarico isn't 5.5, Many people who were rated above that look worse than him.
I've seen a single pic of him so idk if I had a few it'd be much more easier to rate.

• +1
Change the D for the C

• Hmm...
Yeah I agree after 6psl it’s preference at that point

look will no longer hold you back in dating and life if your not autistic

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others

yup

I've seen a single pic of him so idk if I had a few it'd be much more easier to rate.
I've only seen 1 as well. People underrate harmony here, specifically in relation to PFL.

• +1
Lol when was he rated an 8 on truerateme? I literally helped make the new guide there, I also asked the mod group what they would rate him. Most of them said around 6

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
Lol when was he rated an 8 on truerateme? I literally helped make the new guide there, I also asked the mod group what they would rate him. Most of them said around 6
The mod group is completely cucked. In fact even the "trusted raters" are cucked.
In an effort to "avoid being biased" they don't take into account facial features as much as eye area and ratios. They think that it all comes down to bone structure, and anything other than that is bias (which is not true).

Also they have a new scale now. On the old scale, 6 was top 20%, and people still underrated. I legit think if some male model was posted up there, they would rate them low as well. Their rating guid is also not accurate (7 is too high in terms of percentiles) and their 9 and 8 categories are complete bullshit.

Last time I posted Alarico I got high 7s anyway.
One time, I saw them rating a person who's at 5.5ish psl an 8, just for having a dimorphic side profile.
Also one last thing, they overrate girls as well. Whenever a girl puts "no makeup" in the title, their rates go up by like 3 points.

Last edited:
The mod group is completely cucked. In fact even the "trusted raters" are cucked.
In an effort to "avoid being biased" they don't take into account facial features as much as eye area and ratios. They think that it all comes down to bone structure, and anything other than that is bias (which is not true).

Also they have a new scale now. On the old scale, 6 was top 20%, and people still underrated. I legit think if some male model was posted up there, they would rate them low as well. Their rating guid is also not accurate (7 is too high in terms of percentiles) and their 9 and 8 categories are complete bullshit.

One time, I saw them rating a person who's at 5.5ish psl an 8, just for having a dimorphic side profile.
Yeah I agree the scale there is not correct, which is why we need to make a new one for this site so that people can actually agree on what each PSL looks like. Did people really rate alarico as an 8 on there though? That’s surprisingly high, only that 6’8” Russian guy and Crisick were rated at that level

• +1
Yeah I agree the scale there is not correct, which is why we need to make a new one for this site so that people can actually agree on what each PSL looks like. Did people really rate alarico as an 8 on there though? That’s surprisingly high, only that 6’8” Russian guy and Crisick were rated at that level
I'm guessing Crisk frauded right?
Also the only other wierd thing I found is they rated amnesia surpisingly low. I thought he'd atleast get 7 but he got around mid 6s.

• Hmm...

Also one last thing, they overrate girls as well. Whenever a girl puts "no makeup" in the title, their rates go up by like 3 points.
You've only seen 1 pic of Alarico8? I wanna see these threads you're talking about

• Hmm...
You've only seen 1 pic of Alarico8? I wanna see these threads you're talking about
The threads on reddit? I deleted them lol.

I saw 2 but they were from the same angle. 4 if you include his fatcel ones.

I'm guessing Crisk frauded right?
Also the only other wierd thing I found is they rated amnesia surpisingly low. I thought he'd atleast get 7 but he got around mid 6s.
Ya Crisick frauded, although I thought amnesia got a few 8 ratings. When did alarico post there btw?

• +1
Ya Crisick frauded, although I thought amnesia got a few 8 ratings. When did alarico post there btw?
I posted both around last month. It seems lke ratings can differ greatly in that sub.

This is the reality and you see it in the majority of couples but I would say it's more or less PSL 5 with some outlier women who are pickier and more local. Those types tend to be the ones incels dwell on and use a lot of dating apps so it creates a lot of nifty anecdotes for someone with BDD to obsess over.

A 4.5 male who has a nice house, a large family, lots of NT friends and lifestyle choices is going to drastically outperform a preening 6.5psl loner who rubs cream on his face in the basement and never misses a work out.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
This is the reality and you see it in the majority of couples but I would say it's more or less PSL 5 with some outlier women who are pickier and more local. Those types tend to be the ones incels dwell on and use a lot of dating apps so it creates a lot of nifty anecdotes for someone with BDD to obsess over.

A 4.5 male who has a nice house, a large family, lots of NT friends and lifestyle choices is going to drastically outperform a preening 6.5psl loner who rubs cream on his face in the basement and never misses a work out.
Are you new here?
You must have missed the part of the quote that says 6 PSL

Are you new here?

You must have missed the part of the quote that says 6 PSL
New, no

I've just stopped posting as much over the years after figuring things like that about life out and not rubbing creams on my face in the basement while shitposting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Alarico8 was rated much lower on truerateme than in here.
Last time I made a post on TrueRateMe I was a fatcel at like 20% body fat, and I was rated ~6-6.5. I would have been about 5.5 PSL at that point, in my opinion.
I also asked the mod group what they would rate him.
You both posted my pictures on that subreddit without asking me, nor ever telling me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
Last time I made a post on TrueRateMe I was a fatcel at like 20% body fat, and I was rated ~6-6.5. I would have been about 5.5 PSL at that point, in my opinion.

You both posted my pictures on that subreddit without asking me, nor ever telling me?
Yeah sorry. Won't do it again lol. I used you and a couple other people from this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 656
Related image
Related image

• JFL
HOLD TIGHT EVERYBODY, THE COPE ROLLERCOASTER IS ABOUT TO GO.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I agree if i reach 5 psl and a good body i think i am set to go slay

I'd say over 5 psl and over 6 feet if you're strugling you're autistic tbh

high IQ thread
couldn't agree more
know a bunch of 6 psl guys who slay IRL, users here thinking you need to look like Chico in order to slay are d e l u s i o n a l, being good looking does suffice
legit son, also is more common that your "good looking friend" is 6 psl and slay everything 6+ psl is so rare to find almost every "good looking guy" is clothemaxxing and stylemaxxing

• +1

It just gets fun after 6PSL. It's a benchmark for sure. If you mean diminishing returns in terms of trying to push towards complete perfection, then obviously the returns are extremely diminished. The satisfaction levels don't diminish at all though, if you keep looksmaxing past 6PSL.

• +1