PSL INSULT MEGATHREAD

Bullies me
It took you a while, I really thought you committed suicide by now. You're literally a self-hating self-wounding blonde dog who keeps following me around for more abuse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, sytyl, Alexanderr and 2 others
mogged to oblivion, morrowind, skyrim and back

also

somali = submali jfl new term i coined it!!

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT
YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.
I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of a gangbanged whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND,
You know you are a real looksmaxxer when you can use auto correct to make a paragraph of insults.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6963
what do you know lol

2 digit autistic high school student. you know 0 about the world. you get up, go to school, stare angrily like your favorite male model elias de poot, go home and play forma 1 with ur tesco wheel pad then eat some polak low quality candy so your skin looks even worse then come here to complain your normie looking crushes chooses the normie looking guy instead of your nasty acne ridden ass JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
not a wannabe roast, you are pushing on 40, been looksmaxing for decades and from my understanding are still in long term unemployment, still single, still not getting pussy and still have no friends.

So from this we can assume you come from a worthless family and were bullied for your looks in the past, making you become a full time looksmaxer. But as already stated , you have no job, no career, no education, no dating life. So you have looksmaxed chronically for what? To get compliments by teenage slavs and Indians on the internet and drunk girls at the bar

i never said give up, you are projecting now.. because in your situation you have almost no chance to live a normal life in your final third of existance. .i said max out what you have been given, and if that is not enough then not even a head transplant will save you

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
It took you a while, I really thought you committed suicide by now. You're literally a self-hating self-wounding blonde dog who keeps following me around for more abuse.
You're full of anger and hate my g but that's expected from a truecel shitskin rat like you who has been bullied and excluded his whole life xd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 6963
DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD

GO SLIT YOUR THROAT IN FRONT OF YOUR WORTHLESS DISGRACEFUL SUBHUMAN PARENTS, YOU NASTY DISGUSTING GROSS FILTHY LOW IQ DISABLED TRANNY.

LITERALLY NO ONE IS GONNA CARE. JUST FUCKING END IT.
Lol at this subhuman greycel thinking he’s the shit. You're just a Fuking pathetic socially awkward loser listening to young people like me slaying thic titty girls, whilst being a balding, low t, out of shape incel masturbating to asspics of me on an incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and Summer
didn't read a single word nor look at a single picture

Niro

keep begging for my attention, you fatherless orphan armenian genocided son of a crucified whore slave to turks

Cage2

Moroccans cuck niggers way harder than niggers will ever do to Moroccans. Morocco alone *country* genocides, cucks and brutalizes and entire race *niggers*. do you see how superior Moroccans are?

[/originals/2b/a1/19/2ba1198ad121c7df7ca27c2e7b985871.jpg[/img]
a58e842842c119c52e9f5cf5c691adfe--black-love-couples-mixed-couples.jpg
']https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/8e/84/...e--black-love-couples-mixed-couples.jpg[/img][/URL]

DPwBrLLVoAETO8O.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-01-26-at-10.37.34.png
']https://i0.wp.com/www.mdrebahri.com...-2018-01-26-at-10.37.34.png?fit=709,402[/img][/URL]

black females = sex slaves of Moroccans

black males = shooting targets and slaughtering practice (for Eid) for Moroccans

Goodfellas

Moroccans cuck everyone. no one comes close to our superiority

time to end it all, you little obsessed fangirl slave

Why are you still alive you subhuman

don’t care lol , you’re literally a 29 year old delusional paedophile rotting his life away on an aspie forum for teenagers

@Taylorswift jfl at this guy tbh

0A012C73-7338-485E-9B3E-AE0A537EAD24.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
didn't read a single word nor look at a single picture

View attachment 853582

keep begging for my attention, you fatherless orphan armenian genocided son of a crucified whore slave to turks

View attachment 853584

Moroccans cuck niggers way harder than niggers will ever do to Moroccans. Morocco alone *country* genocides, cucks and brutalizes and entire race *niggers*. do you see how superior Moroccans are?

[/originals/2b/a1/19/2ba1198ad121c7df7ca27c2e7b985871.jpg[/img]
a58e842842c119c52e9f5cf5c691adfe--black-love-couples-mixed-couples.jpg
']https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/8e/84/...e--black-love-couples-mixed-couples.jpg[/img][/URL]

DPwBrLLVoAETO8O.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-01-26-at-10.37.34.png
']https://i0.wp.com/www.mdrebahri.com...-2018-01-26-at-10.37.34.png?fit=709,402[/img][/URL]

black females = sex slaves of Moroccans

black males = shooting targets and slaughtering practice (for Eid) for Moroccans

View attachment 853585

Moroccans cuck everyone. no one comes close to our superiority

time to end it all, you little obsessed fangirl slave

Gifntext gif 1

• +1
keep barking for me you abused dog while chad is emptying his balls in your oneitis

Lol at this subhuman greycel thinking he’s the shit. You're just a Fuking pathetic socially awkward loser listening to young people like me slaying thic titty girls, whilst being a balding, low t, out of shape incel masturbating to asspics of me on an incel forum
lmfao holy shit? THIS was what took you 3 hours to write?

didnt read a single word. keep thinking that twink is me.

the twink i've been larping since i signed up LMFAO. btw he MOGS you to death, at least the kid isnt a 34 year old virgin.

in that case.. mods ban this subhuman for doxing me

@goat2x @PYT

mods he posted my pics.

[size=xx-large]Holy shit LMFAO, this subhuman shit skin 34 year old utter failure at life loser subhuman is STILL writing essays to me thinking im reading them. LOL at low key submitting to me with this thread, begging me for peace. you low T subhuman loser pathetic incel.

this kike STILL wants to be my bitch after this whole time i've degraded him... you were in a concentration camp for 15 months,, slaving away for me.. role playing for me like the hoe that you and your mother are

didn't read a single word you little bitch. You are my bitch for life, get over it.. you got fucked over. join the armadylbrah abuse and support group with my other victims...you should of read the warning signs you dumb cunt.

alarm bells should have been going off in your autistic head when you saw what i did to johnny, you thought i would never do that to you.. but i did. you dog, and look at you now with this pussy as passive thread.. low key begging me for peace. you low T worm, you will continue suffering here.. the same way filthy kikes suffered under hitler and are suffering in palestine.

just like the arab soldiers who raped kike whores after beheading an entire village and you kikes doing nothing about it

you will be eradicated from this site.. your fate is no different to the kikes that were burnt alive to ashes and fed to the pigs...

if you couldnt stand the heat.. you shouldve never even fell into my trap you subhuman.. now you're crying and breaking down mentally like johnny because you realized i threw you into the oven,

Hoess-Was-Kind-to-Animals.jpg

just like Hitler the greatest man of all time did to your family...

after experimenting on you untermensch subhumans.. the same way i experimented on you and had you running for me like a hamster in a lab rat.

t1c.gif

1018316866.jpg

i own your life you subhuman loser, the movie called 40 year old virgin is based on you.

you absolute loser. look how an alpha half your age has fucked with you mentally and destroyed your place of refuge... and you didnt even see it coming.. just like when hitler invaded poland and slaughtered millions of subhuman kikes.

5419.jpg

2B8813FD00000578-3205754-image-a-49_1440145426241.jpg

This is what will happen to you in your life time, it's your destiny... you mentally ill subhuman...

look how easy you are to manipulate.. i fucked your life.. i will forever be living in your head tormenting you

220px-VolarydeadJews.jpg

get the fuck outa here, trying to make peace. you low T bitch, i am your pimp, and i will keep slapping you around until you do whats right and off yourself you mentally ill dog

200.gif

i handed you your 3rd L on this website.. kill yourself subhuman..

giphy.gif

shouldve never played with fire.. i am the fire in the nazi ovens that ethers kikes into ashes.

adln6eXy.gif
[/URL]

p.s.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[size=xx-large]I am literally undoxable, there isn't a shred of info about me on the internet. kill yourself subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Lolcel, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
JFL AT INTENTIONALLY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DISGUSTING LESBIAN TRANNY WHEN YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO TWINKMAXX OR KPOPMAXX YOU FUCKERS DISGUST ME WHY DONT YOU JUST CASTRATE YOURSELF WHILE YOUR AT IT BECAUSE THATS CLEARLY THE FAGGOTRY LOOK YOU ARE GOING FOR JUST INJECT T 99% OF YOUR FUCKING RACE IS DEFICIENT IN IT.

• JFL
You're full of anger and hate my g but that's expected from a truecel shitskin rat like you who has been bullied and excluded his whole life xd
lmfao, I'm laughing so fucking hard right now that feces is coming out of my anus and I'll feed that to your mother+sister, you ugly deformed broke blonde twink. I bet you walk with your hands in pocket while staring right down at the ground to scared to even look up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, sytyl, toth77 and 1 other person
5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order
Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 6963
lmfao, I'm laughing so fucking hard right now that feces is coming out of my anus and I'll feed that to your mother+sister, you ugly deformed broke blonde twink. I bet you walk with your hands in pocket while staring right down at the ground to scared to even look up.
quick reminder this is what u looked like my age before u were bullied to the point of having to spend ur hard earned pennies on surgeries to reach human status:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 6963
Jordan Barrett mouthbreathing chincel grade a lesbian

1588791372860.png

1588791449254.png

Chico low T favela subhuman

1588791572958.png

1588791641428.png

David Gandy bengali refugee jewish rat

1588791704738.png

1588791729832.png

Opry alien autist school shooter bully victim

1588791788915.png

1588791795208.png

1588792089555.png

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
190ED539 EA25 4984 9631 713BE3C87D95

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and nonserviam

the twink i've been larping since i signed up LMFAO. btw he MOGS you to death, at least the kid isnt a 34 year old virgin.

@goat2x @PYT

mods he posted my pics.

[size=xx-large]Holy shit LMFAO, this subhuman shit skin 34 year old utter failure at life loser subhuman is STILL writing essays to me thinking im reading them. LOL at low key submitting to me with this thread, begging me for peace. you low T subhuman loser pathetic incel.

this kike STILL wants to be my bitch after this whole time i've degraded him... you were in a concentration camp for 15 months,, slaving away for me.. role playing for me like the hoe that you and your mother are

didn't read a single word you little bitch. You are my bitch for life, get over it.. you got fucked over. join the armadylbrah abuse and support group with my other victims...you should of read the warning signs you dumb cunt.

alarm bells should have been going off in your autistic head when you saw what i did to johnny, you thought i would never do that to you.. but i did. you dog, and look at you now with this pussy as passive thread.. low key begging me for peace. you low T worm, you will continue suffering here.. the same way filthy kikes suffered under hitler and are suffering in palestine.

just like the arab soldiers who raped kike whores after beheading an entire village and you kikes doing nothing about it

you will be eradicated from this site.. your fate is no different to the kikes that were burnt alive to ashes and fed to the pigs...

if you couldnt stand the heat.. you shouldve never even fell into my trap you subhuman.. now you're crying and breaking down mentally like johnny because you realized i threw you into the oven,

after experimenting on you untermensch subhumans.. the same way i experimented on you and had you running for me like a hamster in a lab rat.

t1c.gif

1018316866.jpg

i own your life you subhuman loser, the movie called 40 year old virgin is based on you.

you absolute loser. look how an alpha half your age has fucked with you mentally and destroyed your place of refuge... and you didnt even see it coming.. just like when hitler invaded poland and slaughtered millions of subhuman kikes.

5419.jpg

This is what will happen to you in your life time, it's your destiny... you mentally ill subhuman...

look how easy you are to manipulate.. i fucked your life.. i will forever be living in your head tormenting you

220px-VolarydeadJews.jpg

get the fuck outa here, trying to make peace. you low T bitch, i am your pimp, and i will keep slapping you around until you do whats right and off yourself you mentally ill dog

200.gif

giphy.gif

shouldve never played with fire.. i am the fire in the nazi ovens that ethers kikes into ashes.

adln6eXy.gif
[/URL]

p.s.
[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
[size=xx-large]I am literally undoxable, there isn't a shred of info about me on the internet. kill yourself subhuman
CRINGE AT THAT PISSWEAK AUTISTIC BORING CHILDISH REPLY FROM THE UNKNOWN IRRELEVANT GREYCEL.

I am 100% sure your parents always think about murdering you in your sleep. imagine how utterly disappointed they are by you. your whore mother must regret it extremely that she didn't abort you while you were still in her subhuman disgusting womb you utter coping tard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 6272, Lolcel and 2 others
Bald

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Ocelot, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
I HAVE BEEN SWIPING FOR HOURS ON TINDER, BUT LITERALLY 0 MATCHES AND 0 LIKES. THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE

I AM STARTING TO THINK I AM SO HANDSOME, GIRLS THINK I AM CATFISH (I ONLY HAVE 1 PIC ON MY PROFILE THAT)

it indeed feels good to be so good looking, females are too intimidated to swipe right on you
200 3
I look way too low trust

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 9380
This thread:

TALES FROM THE MENTAL ASYLUM

quick reminder this is what u looked like my age before u were bullied to the point of having to spend ur hard earned pennies on surgeries to reach human status:lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 853596
Your replies are embrassingly weak. I just see you as a wounded pig squeaking for mercy tbh. it's extremely cringe. I have hurt you and abused you. that was my goal and I have indeed done it. I am not a guy that beats down on a paralyzed victim like you. I have already ruined your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Gremblo, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
"Tyrone's abused rape victim"

I came up with this myself a few weeks ago

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6963
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Looks234, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
shut the fuck up you drug addict!shut the fuck up!

• +1
Ok so maybe i do dress like a bum

but tell me how this is worse than being in a relationship with a skank ass girlfriend and a group of copeing faggot friends.

• JFL
CRINGE AT THAT PISSWEAK AUTISTIC BORING CHILDISH REPLY FROM THE UNKNOWN IRRELEVANT GREYCEL.

I am 100% sure your parents always think about murdering you in your sleep. imagine how utterly disappointed they are by you. your whore mother must regret it extremely that she didn't abort you while you were still in her subhuman disgusting womb you utter coping tard.
LMFAO AT YOUR EXTREMELY WEAK BETA PISS-WEAK BITCH ASS RESPONSE, ROFL. YOU FURTHER PROVE YOU ARE MY LITTLE SUBMISSIVE INFERIOR SLAVE AND WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, YOU WILL FUCKING DO IT. YOU ARE MY DOG ON A LEASH. YOU ARE MY COCKROACH UNDER MY SHOE. YOU ARE MY ABSOLUTE INFERIOR AND I'M BULLYING YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE. LOOK HOW NERVOUS AND SCARED YOU ARE OF ME. I'M CRUSHING LIKE YOU A COCKROACH
7143302-3x2-940x627.jpg

Niro

REMINDER, YOU WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN SON OF A DEAD RAPED MUTILATED WHORE. YOU ARE BETTER OFF COMITTING SUICIDE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AN UTTER FAILURE, AN UTTER DISGRACE, A COMPLETE WORTHLESS USELESS LITTLE NOBODY. YOU HAVEN'T ACHIEVED SHIT. YOU HAVE BEEN SPIT ON, BULLIED, RAPED AND TORMENTED BY LITERALLY EVERYONE. FROM THE JOCKS AT YOUR SCHOOL BULLYING YOU TO YOUR FATHER RAPING YOU A A PUNISHMENT FOR FAILING GRADES. YOU LEGIT NEED TO SET YOURSELF ON FIRE AND SUFFER THE BRUTAL AGONIZING DEATH YOU TRULY DESERVE, YOU WORTHLESS SON OF A FILTHY SUBHUMAN DISGRACE

gLY789.gif

Goodfellas
END IT NOW, YOU FRIENDLESS VIRGIN INCEL REJECT. YOU WILL BE A VIRGIN TILL THE DAY YOU COMMIT SUICIDE. THERE IS LITERALLY NO HOPE FOR 5'5" MIDGET 80LBS TWINKS LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE A MICROPENIS TOO. YOU'RE WEAK AS SHIT, LMFAO. I BULLY KIDS LIKE YOU ON A DAILY BASIS. I'D BREAK YOUR FUCKING FACE. YOUR UGLY FACE WOULD BE ALL BRUISED UP AFTER AN ENCOUNTER WITH ME, YOU WORTHLESS CUCK @Salludon

View attachment giphy.webp

THIS IS YOU AFTER I'M DONE BEATING YOU UP, BULLYING YOU AND HUMILIATING YOU IN FRONT OF ALL THE GIRLS IN YOUR SCHOOL AS YOU CRY FOR ME, FAGGOT LOW T BITCH:
27415EF100000578-3024504-image-m-35_1428068846526.jpg

Goodfellas

THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO TO YOUR SISTER AND I WILL MAKE THAT HORNY BITCH LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT AS SHE SCREAMS PAPI FOR ME. YOU UGLY SELFHATING LITTLE BASEMENT DWELLING SMELLY FAILURE SON OF A WHORE
o-RAPE-facebook.jpg

Cage2

Goodfellas

KILL YOURSELF NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN TORMENTED BEYOND BELIEF. I'M BULLYING EVEN MORE THAN THE JOCKS USED TO BULLY YOU. I'M MAKING YOU CONSIDER SUICIDE BY REMINDING YOU OF HOW USELESS, WORTHLESS, HOPELESS, SELFHATING YOU REALLY ARE. THIS IS A PICTURE OF YOU VS ME. I MAKE YOU MY LITTLE BITCH AND YOU WILL BE TAKING MY ORDERS LEFT AND RIGHT IN THE MOST SUBMISSIVE WAY YOU CAN, YOU UTTER LOW T SUBHUMAN GAY VIRGIN TWINK. SLIT YOUR WRISTS IN FRONT OF YOUR FATHER ASAP. YOU ARE MY LITTLE CRYING BITCH THAT I BULLY FOR FUN
@goat2x @PYT @sytyl @GreenTea

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, toth77 and sytyl
Your replies are embrassingly weak. I just see you as a wounded pig squeaking for mercy tbh. it's extremely cringe. I have hurt you and abused you. that was my goal and I have indeed done it. I am not a guy that beats down on a paralyzed victim like you. I have already ruined your life
You're probably trolling or you're extremely autistic xd
U can larp as a bully online all you want but we both know ur an insecure overcompensating abused dog, there is no surgery for being a victim your whole life, ur mind is permanently damaged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

@goat2x @PYT

mods he posted my pics.

t1c.gif

1018316866.jpg

5419.jpg

220px-VolarydeadJews.jpg

200.gif

giphy.gif

adln6eXy.gif
[/URL]

p.s.
[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

• JFL
Reactions: Summer and Deleted member 6963
LMFAO AT YOUR EXTREMELY WEAK BETA PISS-WEAK BITCH ASS RESPONSE, ROFL. YOU FURTHER PROVE YOU ARE MY LITTLE SUBMISSIVE INFERIOR SLAVE AND WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, YOU WILL FUCKING DO IT. YOU ARE MY DOG ON A LEASH. YOU ARE MY COCKROACH UNDER MY SHOE. YOU ARE MY ABSOLUTE INFERIOR AND I'M BULLYING YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE. LOOK HOW NERVOUS AND SCARED YOU ARE OF ME. I'M CRUSHING LIKE YOU A COCKROACH
7143302-3x2-940x627.jpg

View attachment 853625

REMINDER, YOU WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN SON OF A DEAD RAPED MUTILATED WHORE. YOU ARE BETTER OFF COMITTING SUICIDE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AN UTTER FAILURE, AN UTTER DISGRACE, A COMPLETE WORTHLESS USELESS LITTLE NOBODY. YOU HAVEN'T ACHIEVED SHIT. YOU HAVE BEEN SPIT ON, BULLIED, RAPED AND TORMENTED BY LITERALLY EVERYONE. FROM THE JOCKS AT YOUR SCHOOL BULLYING YOU TO YOUR FATHER RAPING YOU A A PUNISHMENT FOR FAILING GRADES. YOU LEGIT NEED TO SET YOURSELF ON FIRE AND SUFFER THE BRUTAL AGONIZING DEATH YOU TRULY DESERVE, YOU WORTHLESS SON OF A FILTHY SUBHUMAN DISGRACE

gLY789.gif

View attachment 853621
END IT NOW, YOU FRIENDLESS VIRGIN INCEL REJECT. YOU WILL BE A VIRGIN TILL THE DAY YOU COMMIT SUICIDE. THERE IS LITERALLY NO HOPE FOR 5'5" MIDGET 80LBS TWINKS LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE A MICROPENIS TOO. YOU'RE WEAK AS SHIT, LMFAO. I BULLY KIDS LIKE YOU ON A DAILY BASIS. I'D BREAK YOUR FUCKING FACE. YOUR UGLY FACE WOULD BE ALL BRUISED UP AFTER AN ENCOUNTER WITH ME, YOU WORTHLESS CUCK @Salludon

View attachment 853630

THIS IS YOU AFTER I'M DONE BEATING YOU UP, BULLYING YOU AND HUMILIATING YOU IN FRONT OF ALL THE GIRLS IN YOUR SCHOOL AS YOU CRY FOR ME, FAGGOT LOW T BITCH:
27415EF100000578-3024504-image-m-35_1428068846526.jpg

View attachment 853621

THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO TO YOUR SISTER AND I WILL MAKE THAT HORNY BITCH LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT AS SHE SCREAMS PAPI FOR ME. YOU UGLY SELFHATING LITTLE BASEMENT DWELLING SMELLY FAILURE SON OF A WHORE
o-RAPE-facebook.jpg

View attachment 853622
View attachment 853621

KILL YOURSELF NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN TORMENTED BEYOND BELIEF. I'M BULLYING EVEN MORE THAN THE JOCKS USED TO BULLY YOU. I'M MAKING YOU CONSIDER SUICIDE BY REMINDING YOU OF HOW USELESS, WORTHLESS, HOPELESS, SELFHATING YOU REALLY ARE. THIS IS A PICTURE OF YOU VS ME. I MAKE YOU MY LITTLE BITCH AND YOU WILL BE TAKING MY ORDERS LEFT AND RIGHT IN THE MOST SUBMISSIVE WAY YOU CAN, YOU UTTER LOW T SUBHUMAN GAY VIRGIN TWINK. SLIT YOUR WRISTS IN FRONT OF YOUR FATHER ASAP. YOU ARE MY LITTLE CRYING BITCH THAT I BULLY FOR FUN
@goat2x @PYT @sytyl @GreenTea
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Summer
KEEP BARKING FOR TOTH YOU ABUSED SANDNIGGER
JUST REMEMBER WHILE YOU SIT IN YOUR SANDHUT WHICH GETS BOMBED BY US DRONES TOTH SITS IN HIS EXPENSIVE GAMER CHAIR IN HIS NICE HOUSE IN HIS NICE NEIGHBOURHOOD.

WHILE YOUR SUBHUMAN VILLAGERS FIGHT OVER THE SLICE OF GOAT MEAT AT THE MARKET, TOTH GOES TO THE SUPERMARKET AND PICKS UP THE FINEST STEAK MONEY CAN BUY. HE THEN GOES HOME, ADDS SOME SEASONING AND COOKS THE STEAK THEN EATS IT.

+
WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE PRE-SURGERY AND LET'S BE HONEST.... IT'S NOT MUCH BETTER THAN TOTH.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 6963 and toth77
Shit IPD , narrow skull , horseface cuck , 0 harmony combined with long midface of death
Brutally O̶v̶e̶r̶ never began for your recessed genetics

Need Lefort 98 + Quadruple jaw surgery to barely resemble a homo sapien

Id recommend going ER tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 5634
You look like you are suffering, your eyes look so empty like the Sahara dessert. Get some psychological help just by looking at your eyes I could tell that you suffer from clinical depression

• So Sad
eggman mogs you

I would :

1-) Force her on the ground

2-) Rape her

3-) Bully her for getting breast implants

4-) Spit on her for being the inferior race AND gender

zyros looks like he forces himself out of bed flacid every morning after a restless night of thinking about the 8 hour fasted cardio he has to do the next day so he doesnt bloat back up, then he wears his 5 parka jackets to convince his grandma hes alreeady eaten breakfast before setting off on his walk, making sure to stop under eevery lamp-post for a selfie to motivate him

when girls look at him in a concerned manner his brain interprets it as an ioi and he counts it as slay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, androgenic and Deleted member 5634
Stfu you turbo giga subhuman

abused dog prob ngl

• +1
Stfu you shitfaced hindu dindu cucked giga lifeless subhuman is my answer ngl