Psl is a shit outdated system for rating

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
The standard based on how close you look like a 2000s model. That has nothing to do with being actually attractive. Like even when girls say you look like a model it means jackshit. It means your psl is high but there's plenty of massivelynhigh appeal moggers who DONT look like models at all or would look like a.mediocre one at best JFL. MUH JAW MUH EYES. C O P E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, soover4me, gigell and 32 others
All the studies are true. But psl is Indian cope. There’s no study that says hunter eyes are high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, hattrick, mug and 10 others
Just be Erik jon is law in 23

55AA1323 F3A0 41D8 997B 8B7BB8784CD6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
Normie ratings like '0-5' or '0-10' are better

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Meteor21, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
successful male model looks (high psl) are by definition male gaze

male faces trying to attract male customers to buy their clothes/fragrances is what they are by definition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, hercules66, Deleted member 6128 and 11 others

male faces trying to attract male customers to buy their clothes/fragrances is what they are by definition

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
it's not cope. chad, chadlite, htn ratings are very relevant, but this yes men fag fest doesn't know how to rate.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, the next o'pry, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
it's not cope. chad, chadlite, htn ratings are very relevant, but this yes men fag fest doesn't know how to rate.
bro you called vinnie hacker a htn while he could slay any girl he wanted

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Nick.Harte and Looks234
The standard based on how close you look like a 2000s model. That has nothing to do with being actually attractive. Like even when girls say you look like a model it means jackshit. It means your psl is high but there's plenty of massivelynhigh appeal moggers who DONT look like models at all or would look like a.mediocre one at best JFL. MUH JAW MUH EYES. C O P E
That’s why I don’t use ratings anymore. I just describe people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Jamaldickjavontus and Blackgymmax
Jbs are the true meter everything else is cope.

Extraterrestrial from the Andromeda galaxy who is only lusted over by closeted homosexual on obscure forum websites

vs low inhib “low class” thugmaxxer who would clean up any big city by sheer power of will
IMG 0085
IMG 0087

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Amnesia, Deleted member 39692 and 8 others

The model industry is made up of actual fags so it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Amnesia
it should be based on how close you look to a 90s model instead

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, shabby890, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Normie ratings like '0-5' or '0-10' are better
You fags are trying to be contrarians. That system is retarded because in these women's eyes you are no more than a 5 or 6 max. End of discussion

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
In hot jb and below -25yo, there exists only 2 stages of attraction

> Best of the best > Above average

> Nothing nobody of value doesnt exist or register as a human being

All the psl stuff and math has value but in anatomical correctness and doesnt guarantee that same value translates into what females value

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer
You fags are trying to be contrarians. That system is retarded because in these women's eyes you are no more than a 5 or 6 max. End of discussion
Lol sure

All the studies are true. But psl is Indian cope. There’s no study that says hunter eyes are high appeal.
That’s why I don’t use ratings anymore. I just describe people.
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
this is water and should have been obv to everyone by now

Cope cope cope. The psl system never fails, only exceptions are status halos

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Yes, plenty of women I'd rather fuck than Adrianna Lima

Retracting this post
Psl is now just closer to actual objective attractiveness and not looking like a model

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
stfu retard

clueless dumb cunt

i shit on your face

what you gonna do?? bully another mentally handicapped 16 yr to suicide??

times ticking

you will end up dead with your wrists slit vertical

i'll take care of that personally

demise is coming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Blackgymmax and Kamui
Extraterrestrial from the Andromeda galaxy who is only lusted over by closeted homosexual on obscure forum websites

vs low inhib “low class” thugmaxxer who would clean up any big city by sheer power of will
View attachment 2377724View attachment 2377725
exactly; however with a sexually appealing body like the one on the right, the andromeda galaxy alien known as "o pry" (he is full gay btw) would slay, and also not being ghosted , as being perceived as chadfish, which often happens

its all about SMV and sex appeal anyways, but i wouldnt expect .org users, who are mostly hikikomoris, to ever get it or live in reality :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

exactly; however with a sexually appealing body like the one on the right, the andromeda galaxy alien known as "o pry" (he is full gay btw) would slay, and also not being ghosted , as being perceived as chadfish, which often happens

its all about SMV and sex appeal anyways, but i wouldnt expect .org users, who are mostly hikikomoris, to ever get it or live in reality :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
reported for necrobumping
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
the limit on necrobumping is ONE MONTH, you fucking retarded faggot
enjoy your ban and please kys
wait i am retarded this thread was posted in Aug 13, 2023 but not necrobump?
pls explain I'm stupid

wait i am retarded this thread was posted in Aug 13, 2023 but not necrobump?
pls explain I'm stupid
Screenshot 2024 02 26 at 020601

last post was FEBRUARY 17
i bumped it cause someone liked my post and it appeared in notifications
so basically i bumped it after 9 (NINE) days, which is under 1 month (the 1 month rule is shit btw and i requested it to be taken away)

damn , you are trully a 85 IQ subhooman boyo

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Agreee with this one tbf

Pheno is probs one of the most important things. Along with things like collagen and hair.

My PSL is like 4.75 (on average) so roughly HTN. But I have insane appeal IRL, cause I got a good med pheno, 6ft 2, jacked, and have good collagen/hair. Literally always have normies befriending me in clubs, cause I’m good looking to them. I’m not even a nice guy as well, I got a huge ego.

Meanwhile I’ve watched videos of white blonde guys who rank as “chads/chadlites” here with PSL, who struggle to attract girls, meanwhile mixed race guys, and med guys who are in the “normie” category get the best looking girls.