PSL is flawed

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I know PSL goes up to 8, so you would say 4 is average. But I don't think the average human being(If I could call it a human) is 4 PSL. When I'm outside people are WAY uglier than everyone on here would rate 4 PSL. 3 PSL is way more common. Over for humanity tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, OOGABOOGA, LordNorwood and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Of course PSL is flawed. People here literally say narrow jaws and blonde hair isn't a good thing, and that being over 6'2 is a good thing. JFL

Of course PSL is flawed. People here literally say narrow jaws and blonde hair isn't a good thing, and that being over 6'2 is a good thing. JFL

Narrow jaw isnt a good thing and neither is blond hair. And lol over 6'2 is a good thing.

Absolutely not just showing you either have no life or are VERY ugly

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Imma piece of shit

Where do you live that 3psl is average

Also only look at young men, not 60yo

Narrow jaw isnt a good thing and neither is blond hair. And lol over 6'2 is a good thing.

Absolutely not just showing you either have no life or are VERY ugly
Sure, that's why the best lookin males have narrow jaws and blonde hair, and are less than 6'2.

Justin Bieber, Leonardo Dicaprio, Niels Visser, etc

Sure, that's why the best lookin males have narrow jaws and blonde hair, and are less than 6'2.

Best looking males
Bieber

Pick one

BEST LOOKIN MALES

Keep coping buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
cope more retard

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
Everywhere I go all I see is 5+ psl guys, I see some deformed 3 psl ones here and there mostly 4.5-5 is avg I see. Maybe if you open your eyes and if you were more blackpilled, you would see there are many gl guys and dudes that look human

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
PSL rating is retarded just like the Imperial system.

manlet cope

being over 6'2 would be great

Suck more, incel

Cope. This is why PSL is flawed. Best height is 6ft, that isn't a manlet height.
Being over 6'2 is a death sentence and repulsive
cope and more inel

Suck more, incel

Cope. This is why PSL is flawed. Best height is 6ft, that isn't a manlet height.

Imagine thinking girls find 6'5 too tall

Everywhere I go all I see is 5+ psl guys, I see some deformed 3 psl ones here and there mostly 4.5-5 is avg I see. Maybe if you open your eyes and if you were more blackpilled, you would see there are many gl guys and dudes that look human

Suck more, incel

I am 6’9” and I get approached by girls at least 3x a week if i go out in public enough, they literally gush to me. “Omg ur so tall! Ur amazing!”

keep coping.

• JFL
I am 6’9” and I get approached by girls at least 3x a week if i go out in public enough, they literally gush to me. “Omg ur so tall! Ur amazing!”

keep coping.
Nice joke buddy, even if they did that, they see you as a pet, just like they would a 5'3 guy. They have 0 sexual interest in our height.
Keep coping

Nice joke buddy, even if they did that, they see you as a pet, just like they would a 5'3 guy. They have 0 sexual interest in our height.
Keep coping
i am telling u from personal experience that ur wrong. The only one coping here is u

• JFL
OP is right about average not being 4.
watch this vid :

this is in a frat(white and young attractive ppl) and most of them are recessed as fuck.

I agree but we shouldn't have ever thought in the first place that just arbitrarily making a scale and then picking the middle point would result in humanity's distribution automatically following said scale. If you ever thought this you are unironically low IQ.
Average human is probably around 3-3.5 PSL.

i am telling u from personal experience that ur wrong. The only one coping here is u
And I am also tell you from personal experience that you are wrong. The ideal height is from 6ft to 6ft2 , any height after that is as bad as being less than 6ft