PSL is like Star Wars

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
The blackpill is like the dark side of the force. It gives you power (slaying and looksmaxxing methods) but at the same time corrupts your mental health

For instance Crisick = Darth Vader

335FD577 4EF8 4C3E AA2B 2175A9A34C8F

@ReadBooksEveryday

Lots of slaying power and reputations and pisses off every user here but at the same time mentally corrupted (mentally ill as shit)

Meanwhile the light side of the force is the blue pill maybe you will get one or two slays max but at least you won’t be mentally ill

Amnesia is also like Palpatine one of the PSL overlords who hates ethnics (same way Palpatine enslaved aliens)

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MistaQlon, Deleted member 21340, SubSigma and 16 others
Average .org user is both mentally ill and doesn't slay.

It's over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, incel194012940, CursedOne and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, aBetterMii and MoggerGaston
@badg96 is Jar Jar Binks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, justinzayn, NFA PB and 8 others
So who is the chosen one?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
So who is the chosen one?
Crisick was the chosen one he was there to guide users on looksmaxxing but then he fell to the dark side and brags to incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21340, aBetterMii and 2 others
ITS JUST LIKE MY HECKIN MOVIERINOS

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, NFA PB, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
The blackpill is like the dark side of the force. It gives you power (slaying and looksmaxxing methods) but at the same time corrupts your mental health

View attachment 1923373
@ReadBooksEveryday

Lots of slaying power and reputations and pisses off every user here but at the same time mentally corrupted (mentally ill as shit)

Meanwhile the light side of the force is the blue pill maybe you will get one or two slays max but at least you won’t be mentally ill

Amnesia is also like Palpatine one of the PSL overlords who hates ethnics (same way Palpatine enslaved aliens)

Thoughts?
Just rope and hope you get reborn as blue pill chad with perfect mental health. Easy

I would not be surprised if I am the illegitimate child of Crisick with one of his 60 supermodel gfs.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, House Lannister and It'snotover
I'd say I'm a creepy, conniving perverted, subhuman like the emperor but without any power

• Woah

View attachment 1923373
@ReadBooksEveryday

Thoughts?
@badg96 is like chewbacca and @the BULL is like Luke skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, MrGlutton and House Lannister
Trolling you guys is just too much fun

• Woah
I don't care about him i assume you read star wars comics
Nah, i liked the movies a lot younger, and the cartoon was badass (clone wars) he was in some game or sumn too i forget

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21340, House Lannister and 2 others
  • +1
Never watched that one, liked the CG clone wars and 2d clone wars ones a ton tho
Its slow in the begining but its fun after awhile i highly recomend

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • WTF
Its slow in the begining but its fun after awhile i highly recomend
You call others nerds but watched even the most random show

So you disliked season 7 of the clone wars
I never watched it religisouly, just a lot when i was a kid. Never kept much track of episodes and such

I never watched it religisouly, just a lot when i was a kid. Never kept much track of episodes and such
Why so you say you are fan . Because i dont think you are

It’s more like the reality side, not the mystical chit. It’s more like the redpill shit

• WTF
@Zer0/∞ is an ewok

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 16369

View attachment 1923373
@ReadBooksEveryday

Thoughts?
Yes

• +1